剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
再给我点时间
Give me a second.
要有进展了
I'm getting somewhere here.
-没什么事儿该有进展 -说人话
- There is no there there. - English.
你不用查Novo案 因为没有这案子
You're off the Novo case because there is no Novo case.
抓到凶手了
So they got the guy.
没有凶手 也不会有
There is no guy, and there never will be a guy.
这案子差不多结了
It's almost finished.
Novo和他未婚妻演的那部电影
The movie that Novo was doing with his fiancee?
投资高达八百万的动感西部片
$8 million worth of two-fisted Western
复活节上映
coming to a theater near you at Easter.
制片厂联♥系♥了市长
So the studio called the Mayor,
市长下令给局长
the Mayor called the Commissioner,
局长找到我们头儿
the Commissioner called our boss
跟他说 我们一开始就该意识到
and told him what we all should have known
制♥作♥方投资了八百万
from the jump--when a studio's got $8 million invested,
主角挂了没关系 性向不对可就麻烦了
stars can be dead, but they can't be dead homos.
明白了 我直接走就可以
So that's it. I'm just done?
记得给酒保小费
Tip your barman on the way out.
抱歉 我刚才
Sorry, I just--
-没关系 -稍等片刻
- That's okay. - Just give me a few minutes,
-我又可以 -宝贝儿
- and I'll... - Baby, baby...
-重振雄风 -这样挺好
- try it again. - That's okay.
不 根本不行
No, it's not all right.
-让我再试一次 -埃迪 埃迪
- Just let me do it again. - Eddie. Eddie.
我说句话你不要生气好吗
Can I tell you something without you getting mad?
你不是我的第一个发生这种事的
You're not the first guy that I've been with
男朋友了
that this has happened to.
我们又不是还在高中
We're not in high school anymore.
我倒真希望在呢
I wish to hell I was.
好啦 休息一下吧
Come on. Let's give it a rest.
大演员
Hey, Paul Lynde.
谢谢帮忙啦
Thanks for your help.
帮什么忙啊
What help?
我去酒吧前你就知道
You had to know when I walked in
案子会被叫停
that bar was gonna get shut down.
我本来是希望我们会比
Well, I thought we might be faster
好莱坞那帮动作快点的
than the Hollywood machine.
虽然可能性不大
Long shot.
作为个经验丰富的人
You're somewhat exercised for a guy
你居然以为只是喝杯啤酒
who thought he'd catch a limp wrist
就会有人投怀送抱
just by drinking their beer.
我更喜欢抓凶手
I like catching killers.
不用想太多细节问题
Don't need to think too much on the details.
野心不小啊
Mighty big of you.
话说回来你干吗
Why the hell are you so up with people
就这么支持同性恋啊
on a bunch of homos anyway?
不 真的 我理解的
No, really, I-I get it.
作为一个看起来像好人的人
Some otherwise nice-seeming guys,
就是舍不得看到别人糟蹋自己的生命
sad to see them wreck their lives like that,
但这事本身还是不正常的啊
but it's still deviant, huh?
还是
Still...
错误
wrong.
我以为你是那种
Well, I thought you were of
思想自♥由♥ 随心所欲的新一代呢
the "Free your mind, roll your own" generation.
别装傻了行吗
Don't act dumb, all right?
但还是有底线的 他们就非过线那么一点
There is a line, and they stick their necks out crossing it.
他们也知道 你知道这叫什么吗
And they know it. You know what it is?
他们这叫 上瘾
They're... they're addicted.
和我见过的瘾君子一模一样
Yeah, like all the junkies I see.
他们也知道事情会出岔子
And they know something can go wrong,
但他们就非要那么做
and they do it anyway.
这是病
They're just sick.
很悲哀
It's sad.
图什么呢
And for what, huh?
为了什么值得冒这样的风险呢
How the hell is it worth the risk to do that?
知道我在试图理解别人的过程中学到了什么吗
You know what I realized trying to understand people?
-什么 -你就不该做这种尝试
- What? - Don't try to understand 'em.
我知道我为何而杀人又将为何而死
I know what I'd kill for and what I'd die for.
你也当过兵 你该明白的
You served. You do too.
做这份工作的每一天
And every day on this job,
我们都会看到别人杀人 死掉
we get to see what other people would kill and die for
以前我以为我们不一样 其实不是
and I used to think it was different, but it's not.
其实一样的 为了爱 为了恨
It's the same. Love, hate.
还有些愚蠢的成分
With a side of stupid.
你突然显得
You seem...
老了
Old?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 回家去吧 亲亲你的妻子
Well... go home and kiss your wife.
我会的
You can count on that.
埃德 我以为你都走了呢
Hiya, Ed. Thought you punched out.
本来是的
Yeah, I did.
知道几点了吗
Hey, uh, you got the time?
我看看
Yeah, sure.
查理 我们回来了
Charlie? We're back.
圣母玛丽
Mother Mary.
瞧瞧这件大喜事
Look at that blessing.
从她眼神里能看出
You see it in her eyes.
她就像个受伤的小鸟
The wounded little bird.
是母亲
Mother...
是爱人
lover...
是女神
Goddess.
让我重新回到你心里吧
Let me back into your heart.
-查理 -我知道 我
- Charlie, I-- - I know, I know, I...
-我伤害了你 -不是伤害我 查理
- I hurt you. - You didn't hurt me, Charlie.
是重伤了我
You... hurt me.
我当时 头晕眼花
I... saw stars.
一周都没法吃东西
I couldn't... chew for a week.
我不会为激♥情♥道歉
I won't apologize for passion.
我爱你
I love you.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
玛丽
Mary...
玛丽 你就是我的光
Mary, you are the light,
而我是灯塔守卫
and I am the lighthouse keeper.
玛丽
Mary?
天哪
Oh, my God!
是你的孩子吗
Is it yours?
我不知道
I don't know.
是我的吗 小樱桃
Is it mine, Cherry pie?
是我们的
It's ours.
没错
Yes.
所以我们会一起抚养它
And we'll raise it together.
我们就是明天
We are a revolution.
总有一天
And one day...
世界都会知道我们的名字
the world will know our name.
是的
Yes.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表