剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我不会为了托尔森引起种族暴♥动♥
If I'm not going to start a race riot over Tolson,
就肯定也不会为了17块钱的谋杀这么做
I'm sure as hell not going to start one over a $17 murder.
如果你不管这事
If you drop this,
黑豹党就会彻底接管那片区域
the Panthers are going to wind up in charge down there.
那片早已经被黑豹党接管了
The Panthers are in charge down there.
省省吧
Come on.
-怎么了 -别问了
- What happened? - Forget it.
等等
Hey. Hey.
你说"别问了"是什么意思
What do you mean "Forget it?"
别管了
Let go.
我跟你说了懒鬼能搞定托尔森
I told you Lead Butt can nail Tolson.
我们可以搞定托尔森 你说就按这计划进行
We can nail Tolson, you said that's the plan,
现在又出什么问题了
so what the hell's the problem?
他们并不想像你希望的那样了结此事
They don't all close the way you want 'em to.
那又是什么意思
What does that mean?
成熟一点吧
Grow up, huh?
是啊 所以我就能更像你了 是吗
Yeah, so I can be more like you, right?
不 不是的 其实你是对的
No, no, you know? You're--you're right.
你一辈子都是25岁
You're gonna be 25 forever.
你会得到你想得到的一切
You're gonna get everything you want,
人人都会爱你的
and everybody's gonna love you.
沃特
Walt?
外面的人都是朋友 他们在等我
Outside there are friends. They're waiting for me.
那些人不是你的朋友 沃特
Those aren't your friends, Walt.
-他们只是在利用你 -爸
- They're using you. - Dad,
你就信我一次行吗
for once, can you trust me?
好好 先 先坐
Okay, okay. I-I, just--shh, just sit.
坐下好吗
Can you sit?
六个月前我被派去柬埔寨进行隐秘行动
Six months ago I was assigned covert ops in Cambodia.
柬埔寨 那是...
In Cambodia? That's...
是跟越南西部交界的地方
That's the western border of Vietnam.
没错 我们本不该去那里作战的
Yeah, we're not supposed to be fighting there.
所以我才让妈妈把我弄回来
That's why I had Mom bring me home.
我没法参与我们在那里做的事
Because I can't be a part of what we're doing there.
什么事
What is that?
我们到处狂轰乱炸 连孩子都杀
We're saturation bombing. We're killing children.
武装疯子 摧毁文明
Arming crazies and destroying a civilization,
那就是我们在做的
that's what we're doing.
这是战争 知道吗
It's a war, you know?
要想赢得战争 有时候就得用不光彩的手段
If you want to win a war, you gotta fight ugly sometimes.
爸 我有行动指令
Dad, I have operational orders.
有照片
Photos.
我能证明总统在欺骗美国人♥民♥
I can prove that the president is lying to the American people.
总统...总统的工作就是说谎
The president... the president's job is lying.
但那可不是我的工作
Okay, well, it's not my job.
我必须说出实情
I have to tell the truth.
他们会说我是叛徒 爸
They'll call me a traitor, Dad.
我知道那会令你受到伤害
And I know that that is gonna hurt you...
深深的伤害
bad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm really sorry.
等等 什么
Wait. Wh--what--
你得让我走 爸
You gotta let me go, Dad.
你要干什么
What--what are you doing?
你打算干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要把证据交给媒体
I'm going to give the proof to the press.
-不 -证明我们在打一场
- No. - That we are fighting...
-不不 -非法的战争
- No. No. - an illegal war.
-不不 跟我谈 -爸 你得让我去
- No, no, no, talk to me... - Dad, you gotta let me go...
-谈这事 -否则你再也别想见到我了
- about this. - Otherwise you won't see me again.
-好吗 -咱们好好聊聊行吗
- Okay? - Can we just talk about it?
就聊聊 咱们好好聊聊
Just talk. Let's talk it out.
爸 没什么好说的了
Dad, there's nothing else to say.
不 沃特 沃特 求你 拜托
No, Walt. Walt, just--come--just please...
让我帮你
let me help you.
你帮不了
You can't.
艾玛 我给你和你朋友拿了吃的来
Emma, honey. I brought you and your friend dinner.
艾玛
Emma?
我让她进来了 进了我家
I let her in. Into my home.
-你怎么不提醒我 -我怎么提醒
- Why didn't you warn me? - How could I?
你那个傻♥逼♥警♥察♥朋友还说艾玛表现挺好的
And your stupid cop friend said Emma was being good.
说她很听话
Said she was tame.
她也是你女儿好吧
Oh, she is your daughter all right.
-一切都是谎言 -是吗 格蕾丝
- Everything's a lie. - Really, Grace?
都怪我 这家里就我一个骗子
All me? I'm the only liar in this house?
你还真是一肚子委屈啊
You've got some gall
-他还在这坐着呢 -够了
- with him sitting here... - Enough.
你跟我保证过
You promised me.
你说过你会保证她平安
You said that you would keep her safe.
就像你以前保证过的所有事
Like every promise you ever made.
有哪件事是你不会搞砸的吗
Is there anything that you don't screw up?
你这辈子有做过任何好事吗
Have you ever done anything in your life right?
-我会找到她的 -不 你不会
- I will find her. - No, you won't.
你会失败 一如既往
You'll fail like always. You'll fail.
滚出去 从我眼前滚开
Just get out. Just get out of my sight.
欢迎加入感同身受俱乐部
Welcome to the club.
你不给我宣读那些权利吗 米兰达
You're not gonna read me those rights, Miranda?
-不用手铐吗 -查理
- No cuffs? - Charlie!
别跟来 我会没事的
Don't follow. I'll be okay.
在这儿待着 我可是在配合 伙计
Stay up here. I'm cooperating, man.
他们都看到我配合了
They all saw me cooperating.
你快打死我了
You're killing me.
够了 够了
Stop. Stop.
住手
Stop.
上车 离开这里
Get in your car and go.
不然你就完了
Otherwise you're finished.
无论是作为父亲还是作为警♥察♥ 快走
As a father, as a cop. Just go.
没错 快走
That's right, run!
帮我一把
Help me.
让我出去
Let me out.
查理 天啊
Charlie! Oh, God!
查理
Charlie!
-他们对你做了什么 -查理
- What did they do to you? - Hey, Charlie.
我是吉米·布托诺
It's Jimmy Butano.
你会没事的
You're going to be okay.
别说话 哥们儿
Hey, don't try to talk, man.
我还活着
I'm alive.
多亏了这哥们儿
'Cause of this guy.
他救了你的命
He saved your life.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表