剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
你假装成为的人
What you pretend to be.
真正的你
Who you really are.
我爱你的一切
I love everything.
所有的一切
All of it.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
爱我吗
Do you?
我是山姆·霍迪亚克 玛莎的朋友
Hi. My name is Sam Hodiak. I'm a friend of Martha's.
她说我可以打电♥话♥找你
She said I might be calling.
是的 不是
Yeah. Uh-- oh-- no.
不是 我不想找乐子
No, I'm not looking for a good time,
但你的声音听起来很不错
but you sound... amazing.
我想找个人
I just-- what I'm looking for is, uh,
一个你以前的室友 玛莎的老朋友
an old roommate of yours, an old friend of Martha's,
露易丝·米奇尔
Louise Mitchell?
没有 不知道在哪
No? Nothing?
那太糟了
Oh. Well, that's too bad.
什么
Well, eh-- what?
她有个儿子
She had a son?
格里高利
Gregory? Huh.
格里高利现在大概多大了
Well, how old might Gregory be right now?
好的 谢谢
Wow, okay, uh... thank you.
不 我应该没有时间找乐子
No, I think all my good times are covered,
如果我有需要的话
but if something should come up,
我会马上找你 坎蒂
you will be the first to know, Kandi.
兰蒂 曼蒂 好 谢谢你
Randi. Mandi. Okay. Thank you.
这是谁的馊主意
Whose idiot idea is this?
是副队没别人
Straight from the Lieutenant.
-受够了 -你如果不喜欢
- Come on. - Hey, you don't like it,
就感冒回家 我敢保证
get a cold, go home. I sure as hell
我不会介意一路送你回去
wouldn't mind a long ride alone with that.
小可爱
Cute.
不 你带着"小可爱"
No. "Cute" you take to the movies.
带着"小可爱"去见你妈妈
"Cute" meets your mom.
那个蠢货 没戏
That ass? Demands.
萨波维奇 那是我女儿
Sabovich, that's my daughter.
什么
What?
她是某人的女儿
She's somebody's daughter.
如果你们不能做体面的男人
And if you can't be decent human males,
最起码也有点幽默感
at least be funnier.
你们现在的表现分分钟让世人仇警
Right now you're just being what a cop-hating world expects.
提防点她 尤其是你 萨波维奇
And look out for her, especially you, Sabovich.
你哥们有点吹毛求疵
Your buddy's a little harsh.
如果你了解他会发现 这是轻的
Ah, but you get to know him... he's worse.
收到了
Roger that.
他们没那么糟 至少玛克汉姆不是
They're not so bad. Well, Markham's not.
那个波兰佬最好多泡澡少废话
The Polack could talk less and bathe more.
有道理
Fair point.
你知道副队让我跟着去吗
You know Lou's letting me do a ride-along?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
去瓦茨 你从前的辖区 对吧
Down in Watts. Your old beat, right?
在南边 对我们来说是不是太远了
Yeah. That's a little far south for us.
会有很多行动 我听说
Lotta action, I hear.
是的 咱们去那边做什么
That there is. What are we doing down there?
巡逻车队开着警灯
They're light on patrol,
所以他们在从别的分局调人
so they're pulling from other divisions.
不是所有人都喜欢行动 没错吧
Not everybody an action fan I guess, huh?
我喜欢
I am.
渐渐你就会失去兴趣的
Well, that's something you'll outgrow.
那两个人看起来挺好的
The guys seem nice.
他们只是男人
Well, eh... they're guys.
什么意思
What does that mean?
眼观六路 耳听八方
Eyes and ears sharp.
好吧
Okay.
别别别
Uh...no, no, no, no, no.
我的天啊
Oh, God, ah...ah!
♬When I saw you first I thought♬
♬That no one other could see my heart♬
♬I know what you say♬
♬Our love till today♬
♬I wish I could be with you♬
♬Till then please say I do♬
♬The time has come for me to say♬
♬Our love don't fade away♬
弄疼我
Hurt me.
弄疼...
Hurt...
我
me.
怎么弄
How?
这次你说了算
You're the boss... this time.
♬I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus♬
♬Underneath the mistletoe♬
你有男朋友吗
You got a boyfriend?
我没有
No, I don't.
什么 别闹 你在逗我
What? Come on, you're kidding me.
你这样的小美女
Pretty little thing like you?
没有
No.
-你在调戏我的姑娘 -别紧张
- You moving in on my girl? - Easy now.
-当着我的面 -哪有啊 朋友
- Right in front of my face. - Come on, man.
辣热狗吗
Chili dogs?
想要管好街道 来点丰盛早餐
Wanna beat the street-- hearty breakfast.
♬I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus♬
♬Underneath his beard so snowy white♬
我们接下来去哪
So, where do we go from here?
可以去惊扰一下44街的妓♥女♥们
Thinking we roust some whores down on 44th,
好给你找几个后座的伴儿
give you some company in the backseat.
如果你想在这个时间抓妓♥女♥
Well, if you want whores at this time of day,
你最好去斯洛森那边
you gotta go to Slauson.
不错啊你
Ho ho, look at you!
巡逻界的天才
Genius on patrol.
遗憾的是你没机会当巡警
Too bad you'll never get to do it.
-你还好吗 -当然
- You all right? - Yeah!
每天都一样
Primo-rimo.
你的目标
Uh...consider your target...
已经完全放松警惕了
fully softened.
-帅哥 -露茜尔
- Hey, handsome. - Lucille.
看看你
Look at you!
我们能为你做点什么呢
So, uh, what can we do you for?
不介意谈谈生意吧
You mind talking a little business?
好时机
Good timing.
去后面
Back room.
你很明显和吉米有过节
Look, you clearly had issues with Jimmy.
我理解
Understood.
很明显 你也在算计罗伊
And clearly, you have plans for Roy.
很聪明 现在我只想
Smart. Now, I'm just looking
看看我能否参与
to see if I fit in anywhere.
你很可爱
Well, you're cute.
但我已经有人选了 暂时
But I got that one covered. For now.
你来派对还带了什么
What else you bring to the party?
问问罗伊
Just ask Roy.
我说不准 朋友
I don't know, man.
我喜欢你 真的
I like you. I do.
但每次我看到你时
But every time I see you,
都有一点点不同感觉
it's a little different version of you.
派对时光 你是个派对男孩
Party time, you're a party boy.
淫乱的脱衣午餐 你又是校园风
Slick-dick stripper lunch, check you out, Mr. Preppy.
你的衣柜里都有什么
What's your closet look like, man?
里面也有斗篷和面罩吗
You got a cape and cowl in there too?
朋友 你每天只有一种身份
Man, you get to be one person all day, every day.
你很幸运 因为我们这些人
Lucky you. Some of us got friends
在真♥相♥浮出水面时家人朋友会吃惊
and family would fully freak if the truth came out.
现在 我的衣柜空空如也
Now, my closet is square,
但我的后备箱
but... trunk of my car?
值得一看
Something to look at.
里面有很多我的身份
Got a whole lotta me's in there.
去看看 你可以借件女式衬衫
Have a look. You can borrow a blouse.
你想要加盟吗
You want your passport stamped?
去见瓜珀
Go see Guapo.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表