剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
This is all very helpful.
只是我现在没法用
I just can't do anything about it right now.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我告密白告了是吗
What, I'm a snitch for nothing?
不是 我会减少你的刑期
Not nothing. I'm gonna reduce your charges
算作轻罪
to misdemeanor loitering
只要你把这些给我写下来
after you write all this down for me.
我没懂
I don't understand.
你不会进监狱的 瑞秋
You're not going to prison, Rachel.
记住这点就行 我去给你找笔
Concentrate on that while I find you a pen.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能有甲醛的有
So, formaldehyde found in
耐久性压烫织物 比如窗帘 地毯
durable press fabrics like drapes, carpets,
摄影暗室 定影液 生物实验室
photography labs in the stabilizer, biology labs,
所有保存样品的地方
anywhere specimens are being preserved.
至于汽车上 刹车片 轮轴
Automotive -- it's used in brake shoes, axles,
而且喷漆或者炸♥药♥中也会用到
and it's also a precursor in paints and explosives.
她看到
Okay, she saw...
罗伊和一个手下吉米·图
Roy and a sidekick pack Jimmy Too
进了一个后窗有窗帘的
into the trunk of a long, gray station wagon
加长灰色旅行车里 也叫做
with curtains in the back, also known as a...
-灵车 -灵车 没错
- Hearse. - Hearse. Yes.
所以那甲醛的味道
So that smell of formaldehyde,
来自殡仪馆
that was from the funeral parlor.
你第一次问我时我就是这么说的
Which is the very first thing I said when you asked me.
-接下来呢 -他们被称为骨锯
- So, what's next? - They call them the Bone Saw.
-我知道 我有准备 -我不知道
- I know. I'm prepared. - I don't know
-我提过没有 骨锯 -我准备了
- if I mentioned that -- Bone Saw? - I'm prepared. Yes.
好吧 那你就该去找一辆灰色
Okay. Well, then, you should go look for
凯迪拉克或者旁蒂克灵车
a gray Cadillac or Pontiac hearse.
牌照里有A和5
with an A and a 5 in the plate.
-那就是你接下来的任务 -好的
- That's what's next for you. - Okay.
-骨锯啊 -我知道
- Bone Saw. - Yes, I know.
你无处可去了
You don't know where to go.
露茜尔有这附近五家旅馆的股份
Lucille's a silent partner in five motels around here.
我在这儿坐着想是哪五家呢
Sitting here trying to remember which.
就是
It's just--
她肯定在找我
she'll be looking for me.
我今晚没上班 而且还...
I didn't show up for work, and I just--
那女人下手又狠又准
That woman is a bloodhound.
这种时候我总会想念我姐姐
It's times like this I wish I spoke to my sister.
她是很正统的人
She's orthodox.
我们是犹太人
We're Jewish.
其实我不是
I mean, I'm not.
你的室内设计很用心啊
You really went all out on the interior decoration.
谢谢
Uh... thank you.
你睡卧室 我睡沙发
You take the bedroom, and I'll take the couch.
真绅士
Gentleman.
我尽力如此
I try.
♬You know it's true♬
♬I'm loving without you♬
瑞秋
Rachel?
我今天过得很糟
I had a hard day.
想让你帮我缓解一下紧张的心情
I think you should help me feel better.
听着
look...
你不需要这么做的
you-- you don't have to do this.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
我看起来像是被迫的吗
Am I acting like a girl who thinks she has to?
你不清醒
You're spinning.
两小时前
Just--just two hours ago,
你还在警♥察♥局门口哭呢
you were outside of a police station crying.
现在你觉得你应该回报我
and now you think you gotta give me something back,
-不需要的 -也许
- and you don't. - Well, maybe
我就是想和你玩玩呢
I just wanna have some fun.
也许今天你玩得够过火了
Or maybe you've had enough fun for one day.
我知道你是成年人了
Yeah, I know you're a grown-up.
但你也确实牵涉进了露茜尔
But you're also involved with Lucille,
她死去的丈夫和一个死掉的混混的事
her dead husband, and a dead mobster,
这些事让你不知所措
and that doesn't feel right to you,
因为内心深处
because... underneath it all,
你还只是个善良的犹太小女孩
you're just a nice Jewish girl.
所以回卧室去
So go back to the bedroom,
乖乖睡觉
go to sleep.
明天我一样会帮助你
I will still help you in the morning.
因为内心深处
Because underneath it all,
我只是个好心的半犹太血统男人
I'm just a nice half-Jewish guy.
我没有不清醒
I'm not spinning.
我是想过好我的生活
I'm getting my life together.
我知道
I know.
那等这些事过去了
So when all this blows over,
我们要继续这场你现在
you and I are revisiting this fun
叫停的游戏
you just left on the table.
你能保证我不会有事吗
You promise I'm gonna be okay?
我保证
I promise.
过来
Come here.
只是作为朋友
Ah... just friends.
睡吧
Sleep.
霍迪亚克
Hodiak,
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
-帮什么忙 -我们的同性恋杀人案
- With What? - Our queer killer case.
你是说卡特勒的同性恋杀人案吧
You mean Cutler's queer killer case?
我没什么同性恋杀人案
I don't have a queer killer case,
因为瑞蒙德·糯窝不是同性恋
because Raymond Novo was no homo.
他是个明星 记得吗
He's a movie star, remember?
而且你也不是警探
And you're not a detective.
-记得吗 -好吧
- Remember? - Okay, well...
克里斯·威格纳和瑞蒙德·糯窝都
both Chris Wagner and Raymond Novo
将凶手带到他们觉得安全的地方
brought their killers to places they felt safe--
威格纳带回了家
Wagner to his home,
糯窝带回了另一间住处
Novo to his home away from home.
他们都被抢劫和折磨了
They were both robbed and tortured
然后被杀害了
before they were killed.
除了糯窝不是
And except for how Novo wasn't,
他们都是同性恋
they were both gay.
有得查吗
So we got a case?
也许他一开始不是杀人凶手
Well, maybe he wasn't a killer right off the bat.
也许有一次他玩太过火了
Maybe he went too far once,
发现自己喜欢上了 就继续行凶
found that he liked it, kept going.
没错 所以...
Exactly. That's why...
我送了个秋波
fluttered my eyelashes
给楼上的档案员...
at that file clerk upstairs...
-长了牛皮癣的那个吗 -没错
- The heartbreak of psoriasis? - That's the one.
她帮我找齐了
She helped me put together
每一桩过度伤人的
every open home invasion robbery
入室抢劫案
where the victim got hurt more than the situation required.
我们这一个区就有这么多尚未破获的
There are this many unsolved violent home invasions
入室伤人抢劫案吗
in our precinct alone?
感觉像是上帝告诉我们
It's like a sign from God
搬去尔湾市吧
saying, "Move to Irvine."
我在天主教的环境中长大
I grew up Catholic.
上的是天主教学校
Catholic school... like that.
我其实想成为一个尼姑
I actually wanted to be a nun,
但是 我找不到实现它的方法
but, um...I just couldn't find my way to it.
我想给别人带来欢乐
I wanted to make someone happy,
你懂吗
you know?
但是...
But...
没人接受我带来的欢乐
no one wanted that from me.
没人接受我带来的任何东西
No one wanted anything I had.
除了一个人
Except one person.
当我遇上他时...
And when I met him...
我再也不曾回望过往
I never looked back.
找到了
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表