剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
对 你是警探你了解
Yeah, you're the detective.
你应该早点告诉我这件事的 奥佩
It's unfortunate you couldn't have told me this earlier, Opal.
-我只... -还有什么其他消息
- I just - Is there any other information you want
-要塞给我吗 -找到他就行
- to dribble out right now? - Okay, just find him.
然后你可以随意训斥我
Then you can say anything you want to me,
但现在求你先闭嘴 找到他
but right now please shut up and find him.
卡特知道今天是什么日子吗
Cut know what day it is today?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢你没有唱生日歌♥
Thanks for not singing.
卡特唱歌♥很不错
Cut's a great singer.
是啊 问问他吧
Yeah, just ask him.
他从他妈妈家给你打了电♥话♥
He called you from his mother's house,
但不知道她在偷听
didn't know she was listening.
他来过这了吗
Did he come here?
我只是想帮帮他
I just want to help him.
我并不是以警♥察♥的身份来这儿的
I'm not here as a cop right now.
可能沃特并不知道这点
Well, maybe Walt doesn't know that.
这是他的原话吗
That's what he said?
我没和他聊过
I didn't talk to him.
戴夫 我可以查你的通话记录
Dave, I can get your phone records.
可以知道谁打给了你 聊了多久
I can see who called here and for how long.
-你刚才还说不是 -他有没有说过
- I thought you said you weren't - Did he say
-以警♥察♥的身 -他要去哪
- a cop right-- - where he was going?
-霍迪亚克先生 我 -他要钱了吗
- Mr. Hodiak, I don't-- - Did he ask for money?
我没有钱
I don't have any money.
你为什么来这
Why are you here?
我妈的冰箱电机坏了 我就...
My mom--the icebox motor broke, so I just came--
不 你到底为什么来这
No, why are you here?
为什么不去那
Why are you not there?
我是神学院学生
I'm a seminarian.
要去天神之后弥撒
Our Lady Queen of Angels.
这是临时起意
Is that a new thing,
还是你一直都想要当牧师
or is that something you always wanted to be, a priest?
-我知道这难以置信 -不 很容易
- It's hard to believe, I guess. - No. It's convenient.
我去打仗了
I fought,
所以我们现在能悠闲地坐在塑料沙发上
so we could sit here free on plastic slipcovers.
上帝已经不再相信这点了吗
Does God not believe in that anymore?
-不 我知道他相信... -闭嘴
- No, I know he does-- - Shut your mouth.
你知道沃特在哪吗
Do you know where Walt is?
去修你♥妈♥的♥冰箱电机吧
Go fix your mother's icebox motor.
能给我来点吗
Can I have some?
你老婆没事吧
Your wife okay?
简直糟糕透了
Not even on her best day.
抱歉
Sorry.
我很感谢格赖得尼案你为我做了这么多
Listen, I appreciate everything you've done for me on Gladner,
但说不定卡特勒是对的
but maybe Cutler's right, huh?
你可别说这么大声
Oh, you don't want to say that out loud.
他说不定会听到
He might hear you,
你也知道他现在多反感我们
and you know how objectionable he is right now.
有可能是维克里干的
Vickery could have done it.
我知道什么
What do I know?
凶杀案吗 我一点也不了解
About homicide? Not much.
幸好我了解 而且我不善于听取意见
Fortunately I do, and I stink at taking advice,
所以为了荣誉继续查吧 小屁孩
so onward to glory, young buck.
我发誓在看报纸之前
I swear none of us knew any of that drug stuff
没人知道毒品的事
until we read it in the papers.
亚蒂不是那样的人
Art wasn't like that.
他很...
He was--
他很好
He was "sweet.
大方
"Generous.
风趣
"Fun.
有爱
"Loving.
所有人都这么觉得
All man, all the time."
所有女孩都很痴迷他
All the girls were crazy about him.
你们老板怎么觉得
How'd the boss feel about that?
老板
Boss?
格夫人
Oh, Mrs. G.
我可不会叫她老板
Well, I wouldn't call her the boss.
亚蒂才是管事的
Art ran things.
是吗
Did he, now?
这是他的地盘 我们是他的家人
It was his place, and we were his family.
瑞秋
Rachel,
你能帮我理清下头绪吗
will you--will you help me get a picture here?
格赖得尼夫妇虽是已婚 但...
Um, the Gladners are married, but, you know.
他们很爱玩
They're--they're fun.
你知道吗
You know?
快了
Getting there.
露茜尔喜欢盛装打扮成群结伴出去玩
Lucille liked to get dressed up, go out, big groups.
她把这叫做"开屏展翅"
She called it "fanning her tail".
就像孔雀那样
You know, peacocking.
这倒是挺新奇
Oh, that's a fresh one.
但亚蒂只想待在家里
But Art, he just liked to stay in, you know?
但他是这还有咖啡馆的老板
But he was the boss here and at the Coffee Hut.
没错
Yeah.
但他很关心 你知道吗
Oh, yeah, and he cared, you know?
并不是说露茜尔就不关心
I mean, not that Lucille doesn't.
她是个很好的女人 但亚蒂...
She's a nice woman, but Art--
妆 你的妆都花了
Colors-- your colors are running.
他让我感觉到
You know, he made me feel,
怎么说呢 自己备受关照
I don't know, taken care of,
即使是些幼稚的事
even if it was something stupid.
比如有一次
Like, God, this one time
我不小心把钱包落在咖啡屋了
I accidentally left my purse at the Coffee Hut,
而且店门已经锁上了
and it got locked in.
他可真是位绅士
well, he was such a gentleman.
一切都帮我解决了
He took care of everything.
你说你的钱包被锁在店里了
You say your purse got locked in?
对
Yeah.
你好 马文
Hey, Marvin. Hey.
我从桃色辣猫的瑞秋那里
I heard a funny story about you from Rachel
听说了你的趣事
at the Peach Pussycat.
她还要我替她问声好
She says hi, by the way.
有天晚上她去拜访亚特·格赖得尼
Seems one night she went over to visit Art Gladner.
他们在浴室里"聊"了一会
They "chatted" in the bathroom for a little while,
接着她得上台
and she had to go be onstage.
他也得离开了 有个会议
He had to go. He had a meeting.
她走了 他关店
She left. He locked up.
猜猜她忘了什么 钱包
What'd she forget? Her purse.
照我这样做
Do what I'm doing.
就像这样
Just like that.
露茜尔·格赖得尼让她
And who did Lucille Gladner
打电♥话♥给谁去取走钱包呢
tell her to call to go pick up that purse?
你 因为尽管你给大洛杉矶的
You, because even though you deliver to 70 other eateries
七十多家餐厅送货
in the greater Los Angeles area,
亚特·格赖得尼还是信任你
Art Gladner trusted you,
这真的很奇怪 考虑到你曾因
which is odd considering that you have nine arrests
某种运输被逮捕九次 定罪两次
and two convictions for a whole other type of delivery,
那就是贩毒
schedule a narcotics.
不过老亚蒂好像不在乎这些
but that didn't seem to bother old Art, you know.
他甚至还把自己的...
He even gave you his own--
找到了
Yahtzee!
得了 好吧 马弗
Oh, come on. Okay there, Marv.
把你的枪扔到地上 现在
Your gun on the ground. Now.
-不 -快点
- Mm, no. - Do it!
你手里有武器 应该自己过来拿
You're armed. You should come get it.
你有百分之二十的几率能成功
You got a 20% chance of getting it that way,
或者你可以逃跑
or you can run.
那么我有百分之百的几率会开枪
Then you got 100% chance that I'm gonna shoot you,
你会怎么选择呢 马文
so, what's it gonna be, Marvin?
拜托 我很忙的 快点
Come on. I don't have all day. Chop-chop.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表