剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
since Tricky Dick was Vice President.
难怪班奇生气了
No wonder Bunchy's pissed.
我会继续跟进的
I'll keep working on it.
班因春风得意
Banyin looking like a million.
我没时间听你那些没劲的歌♥ 查理
I don't have time right now for your lazy rhymes, Charlie.
但明早你一起来
But first thing tomorrow morning,
别给我办公室打电♥话♥
you don't call my office.
恐惧
Fear.
看她们眼中充满恐惧很爽 对吧
Nothing better than seeing fear in their eyes, huh?
你第一次打她们的时候
That first time when you hit 'em
那么用力让她们直不起身
so hard they just crumple up.
班因喜欢去认识她们
Banyin likes to meet 'em.
认识她们 问候她们 然后打她们
Meet 'em, greet 'em, and beat 'em.
而且当她知道
And when she knows--
当她真正知道班因毫无仁慈
when she really knows Banyin ain't relenting--
是的 查理
Yeah, Charlie.
你让我找到了真正的喜好
You taught me what I truly enjoy.
这才是你的真实天赋
That's your real talent.
据我所知你不擅长写歌♥
You're no good at song-writing from what I hear.
很显然你的勒索技术也很烂
And we all know you stink at blackmail.
试想一下 如果你告诉世人
What do you think would happen
你是用什么让我性奋的 会怎样
if you told the world what you turned me on to, huh?
我会雇佣F·李·贝利帮我辩护
I'll hire F. Lee Bailey
美国最杰出的律师之一
地方检察官不会有足够可信的证词
and the D.A. won't find enough credible testimony
来起诉我 但你
to indict me. But you--
拉皮条 违反保释条例
pimping, parole violation--
你那悲催的后半生将会在监狱里度过了
you'll go to prison for the rest of your miserable stinking life.
给我等一下 老兄
Whoa... there, Jack.
我只是想知道小艾玛的近况
I just want to know, how's little Emma?
我和女孩们都很想她
Me and the girls, we sure miss her.
你可以和你那可敬的同事谈谈
Maybe you could talk to that esteemed partner of yours,
你知道 如果他能冷静一点
you know, if he's calmed down a little.
或许我可以和他说
Maybe I could talk to him
或和他那小娇妻说
or that pretty little wife of his.
去啊 查理
Go ahead, Charlie.
去毁了自己吧
Do your worst.
我要看着你自取灭亡
I want to see you do your worst.
给我让路
Get away from the car.
我会尽全力的
I will do my best.
我会让你心服口服
I will do my best!
太平洋大饭店
我们都不断被告知着
You and I have told increasingly that
要在左与右之间作出选择
we have to choose between a left or right.
我想说的是
Well, I'd like to suggest
并没有什么左右之说
there is no such thing as a left or right.
有的只是上与下
There's only an up or down.
我要给家里打电♥话♥
I'm going to call home.
和威尔森先生确认下情况
Check in with Mr. Wilson.
个人自♥由♥的最终形态是
The ultimate in individual freedom
与法律和秩序相一致
consistent with law and order,
否则会沦为极权主义的乌合之众
or down to the ant heap of totalitarianism.
不管他们的内在是否真诚
And regardless of their sincerity--
是的 卡恩夫人 她写完作业了
Yeah, Mrs. Karn, she did her homework.
上♥床♥睡觉了
She's in bed now.
我看她很高兴回家来
Seems to me she's pretty happy to be home.
没惹什么麻烦吗
Not been any trouble?
是的 我告诉她你不准她打电♥话♥
Yeah, when I told her you said no calls,
一个都不行
not a peep.
她也没因此抱怨
She didn't give me no lip about it.
她一直很乖 卡恩夫人
She's being a good girl, Mrs. Karn.
很好 谢谢你 乔
Oh, good. Thanks, Joe.
我把艾玛送到学校后
I'll drop Emma at school...
直接去你那
Come straight to you.
把床单换了 行吗
Change the sheets, please.
可以
Yes.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 还记得真正的音乐吗
I love this song. Remember real music?
我还需证明下我可以跳滑步舞
I still have to prove I can chasse.
山姆 我必须回去了
Sam, I have to get back.
我感到疯狂
I feel crazy.
我以为你很高兴
I thought you were happy.
我是高兴 所以才疯狂
I am happy. That's what's crazy.
我爱你
I love you.
我必须走了
I have to go.
快点 告诉我你爱我
Hurry. Tell me you love me.
说出来 我要走了
Say it. I have to go.
我一直都爱你
I have always loved you.
这是你丈夫的毒品
That is your husband's product.
对不起 是你的前夫
Er, sorry, your ex-husband.
先夫
Late husband?
死夫
Dead.
我觉得你是想说他死了
I think you mean dead.
真有意思
Oh, goodness.
露茜尔 宝贝
Lucille, hon.
你在背着一个老朋友抽吗
You holding out on an old friend?
不会的 亲爱的
Never, baby.
我能试试吗
May I?
无意冒犯 但是这个 劲有点弱
No offense, but this, uh-- this tea's a little weak.
和什么相比
Compared to what?
采自墨西哥蘑菇的一种迷幻药
大♥麻♥浸一点裸头草碱
Mary soaked in psilocybin.
骆驼什么
Silly what?
就是人工蘑菇
Synthetic mushroom.
最强的效果能持续好几天
Most crazy lasts for days.
你怎么搞到那玩意儿的
How do you score that?
在托潘加那搞到的
Got onto this scene in Topanga.
可以随意嗑嗨神游的破败小屋
Broke-down house where you can go on all kinds of trips.
有个人
This guy, uh,
曼...曼森
Man--Manson.
对 曼森
Yeah, Manson.
查理·曼森
Charlie Manson?
那个小屁孩 在特米诺蹲过的那家伙吗
Funny little guy? Did a stretch over at Terminal?
这我就不知道了
Don't know about all that.
不过到时候如果你想...
But any time you want to get ob--
嗑...咳...渴...
obliter--obliverate-- obliver--
我爱死这家伙了
I like this guy.
看来你这是已经嗑嗨了呀
Sounds like you're already there.
-嗑药 -嗑药
- Obliterated. - Obliterated...
-好 -尽管告诉我
- Okay. - Let me know.
-我会的 -我就带你去那
- I will. - I'll bring you out there.
很不错嘛
That sounds good.
不过现在呢 嗑这也成
In the meantime, this will do.
罗比
Robbie.
没想到你会来
Wasn't expecting you.
我本想先打个电♥话♥给你 但是...
Yeah, well, I would have called, but, um,
我已经不碰那玩意儿了
I don't do that anymore.
努力不去用这些...
Try not to use those...
电♥话♥
phone.
你搞到我要的那小子的情报了吗
But you got my message about the kid?
我觉得他肯定有问题
Yeah, I, um, I don't think he's legit.
他为什么要来美国
I mean, why did he come here to America?
这儿可是危险区
It's a red flag.
那个霍迪亚克小子
I mean, this Hodiak kid,
他可能是替某人来调查我们的动向的
he could be here to suss out the movement, for someone.
为了检举我们
Inform on us.
我觉得应该不是这样
I don't think that's what's happening.
那就是你对这个人感兴趣
Well, let's just say that you have interest in the subject
但是知道的内♥幕♥还太少
but maybe not as much knowledge as is possible.
我跟我的朋友聊了沃特的事
I spoke to a friend. About Walt.
他参加了运动
He's in the movement.
-什么 -反战运动
- The what? - The anti-war movement.
但是还在国内
But we were in country together.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表