剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
but don't punish Joe for my tactlessness.
我已经给了莫伦警探这么多机会
I have given Detective Moran every chance
让他把公开真实身份造成的影响降低
to make the simple fact of his heritage less damaging,
要么他自己说 要么我来说
so his way or mine--
一周以后 大家都会知道乔就是何塞了
in a week, everyone'll know that Joe is Jose.
现在 请回吧
Now, if you please...
这将会是第一批
Now, this'll be the first shipment
从日本仓库转运的货物
through Nippon warehouse,
但如果一切顺利
but if all goes good,
这对你们俩来说将会成为常规
this could be a regular thing for you two.
等一下
Whoa--slow down.
你从来没用过这个人吗
You never used this guy before?
我没让你问问题
I didn't ask if there was any questions.
我其实也有一样的疑问
I actually have the same question.
这是你最后一次提问题 我最后一次回答你
And that's your last question. This is my last answer:
我认识联络人 他是我的人
The connection I know. He's my man.
他以前从未曾用这种方法带货过来
He's never used this method to bring in stuff before.
胡安跟你一起去
Juan's going with you.
你们这些小丑的生死我不在乎
See, I don't care what happens to you clowns,
但是胡安
but Juan...
他是我表弟
that's my primo.
如果不确定安全 我是不会拿兄弟冒险的
I'd never risk my blood if I wasn't sure it was safe,
明白吗
you dig?
你们到底干不干
Now, you in, or what?
干 哥们
We're in, man.
明天中午会到货
Delivery's tomorrow at noon.
-白天 -更安全
- Daylight? - Safer.
白天更容易看清条子
Easier to see a pig in the sun.
伸张正义[西语]
Justicia para todos!
伸张正义[西语]
Justicia para todos!
他不在乎 说了他不会在乎的
He didn't care. Told you he wouldn't.
我不确定我尽全力了 也许你应该跟他谈谈
I'm not sure I did my best. Maybe you should talk to him.
没必要 他只想搞垮我
Ah, there's no point. He just wants to screw me.
-他想尽办法搞垮我 -打扰一下先生
- He's dying to screw me... - Perdoneme, senor.
-谢谢 -不客气 小姐
- Gracias. - De nada, senorita.
萨拉扎就是个自恃清高的混♥蛋♥
Salazar is a self-righteous prick,
但他没错
but he's not wrong.
你应该告诉所有人真♥相♥
You should probably tell everyone the truth.
-山姆 -在
- Sam. - Yeah.
有电♥话♥找你 南帕萨迪纳区
Call for you. South Pasadena Precinct.
-南帕萨迪纳 -对 他没说名字
- South Pasadena? - Yeah, he didn't give a name.
我是霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Oh, thanks for getting back to me.
露易丝·米奇尔
Louise Mitchell. Mm-hmm.
没事
Nothing.
好 谢谢你
All right. Well, thank you.
我知道这些电♥话♥不被记录在案
Look, I know these calls are off-book,
但我听你跟谢弗聊关于露易丝·米奇尔的事
but I heard you talking to Shafe about a Louise Mitchell,
她儿子叫什么名字
and, uh, what's her son's name?
格雷格 格里高利·米奇尔
Greg. Gregory Mitchell?
对 我其实可以帮你找他们
Yeah, you know, I could help you run them down.
我有很多时间
I have plenty of time.
我...我需要自己完成这件事
You know, I... I need to do it myself.
不过还是谢谢你
But thank you.
对 是格里高利·米奇尔
Yeah, it's Gregory Mitchell.
几年级都有可能 我不知道他几岁
Any grade. I don't know how old he is.
你知道
You do?
你有家庭住址吗
Do you have a home address?
搞什么
What the hell?
兰帕特分局接到起报案 说归我们管
Rampart's got a call they say is ours--
704路公车到回声公园 又一起抢劫案
704 bus to Echo. Another robbery?
立刻派警力过去
Units there--now.
你也接到报案电♥话♥了吗 副队
Did you get a call about this too, Lieutenant?
对 这次他杀了她
Yeah. He killed her this time--
小混混为了五块钱开枪把她杀了
punk shot her for 5 bucks.
现在就过去 卡特
Get over there right now, Cut.
这不归兰帕特分局管 是我们的破事
This is not Rampart's problem--this is our mess.
乔 找你的 是鲁本·萨拉扎
Joe, it's for you. It's Ruben Salazar.
那个美籍西班牙人打电♥话♥给你干嘛
What's that spic calling you for?
好吧 什么都别跟他说
Yeah, well, don't tell him nothing.
莫伦
Moran.
我是萨拉扎
Salazar here.
704路公车的事大家都知道了
It's all over the wire about the 704 bus.
这次是谋杀案
Okay, now this time it's murder.
Jose
Jose...
我不能再等下去了
I can't wait any longer.
什么时候
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
查理
Charlie...
查理说得对
Charlie's right.
你最漂亮也最聪明
You are the prettiest and the smartest.
不是
No.
你只是
You're just as...
我们是姐妹 对吧
We're sisters, right?
对
Right.
姐妹之间没有谎言
Sisters don't lie to each other.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
别让我失望
Don't make me sit on my pride.
你要放自己自♥由♥
You have to free yourself.
-我告诉查理了 -不是查理
- I've told Charlie-- - Not Charlie.
查理不能让你自♥由♥ 我不能让你自♥由♥
Charlie can't free you. I can't free you.
我母亲是个酒鬼
My mother was a drunk.
她不照顾我和弟弟
She didn't take care of me or my little brother.
她得癌症之后 我参加了教会合唱团
And when she got cancer, I joined the church choir
这样我就能唱圣歌♥赞颂上帝来拯救她
so I could sing to God to save her from dying.
当她最后一次进医院的时候
And then when she went into the hospital for the last time,
我带了合唱团在她窗外
I brought the choir outside her window
为了让她入天堂
to sing her way to heaven.
你知道她对我说了什么吗
And do you know what she said to me?
你带个收音机来不就得了
Why didn't you just bring a radio?
我很遗憾 珊迪
I'm so sorry, Sadie.
别遗憾 小樱桃
Don't be sorry, Cherry.
是我自欺欺人
I was lying to myself.
真的 我一心想让我妈妈去死
Really, all I ever wanted was for my mother to die.
因为她不是我的母亲
Because she wasn't my mother.
我是我自己的母亲
I am my mother.
我养育了我自己
I gave birth to me.
你要向自己证明
You have to prove to yourself
你母亲不比一个陌生人好多少
that your mother is no better than a stranger...
你不在乎她的死活
that you don't care if she lives or dies.
是你该重生的时候了
It's time for you to be born.
山姆 我是乔
Sam, it's Joe.
来了
Yeah.
对 我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
麦吉把我赶出家门了
Maggie threw me out.
说不许我再见我的儿子
Said I'll never see my boys again.
首先 这是违法的
First of all, it's illegal.
好吗 现在回家吧
All right? Now, go home,
让她捶你捶到没劲为止
let her hit you till her arms are tired,
然后你们俩做♥爱♥和好
and then make love to her.
我要跟孩子们怎么说
What do I say to my boys?
不管怎样你儿子都会爱你的
Your sons are gonna love you no matter what.
知道吗 麦吉说就连出轨
You know, Maggie said she could forgive
她都能原谅我
my screwing around on her,
但这却证明了我说过的每句话都是谎话
but this just proves everything I've said to her is a lie--
一个大谎话
one big lie.
山姆 相信我
Sam... believe me,
这世界上我只剩下麦吉和儿子了
I have got no one in this world but Maggie and my boys.
失去了他们我什么也不是
Without them, I am no one.
你睡沙发上吧
You can sleep on the couch.
下车 等待交易
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表