剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
The things you like, what we did for you.
你知道你把我翻过去时我什么感觉吗
You know how it felt when you turned me around?
一点感觉都没有 天呐
It felt like nothing. Oh, God.
我害怕会疼 直到看到你那玩意有多小
I was so scared it would hurt until I saw how tiny you are.
滚出去
Get out.
滚
Go!
再见 小东西
Bye-bye, tiny thing.
拜托 肯 我只是说...
Come on, Ken. All I said was--
不 我说我会提供二十五万
No, I said I'd bundle $250,000
因为你说你会捐五万
because you said you'd donate 50 grand.
美国前总统
现在你是在跟我还是罗尼·里根撒谎
Now, were you lying to me or Ronnie Reagan,
南茜会拿你的蛋蛋当早午餐
and Nancy will eat your eggs for brunch,
如果我是你 兰道尔
so if I were you, Randall,
我感激圣灵我不是你
and I thank the Holy Ghost I am not,
我昨天就会
I would write that check...
写那张支票了
yesterday.
共和党感谢你
The Republican Party thanks you.
来了 来了
Yeah... coming.
-谁啊 -你好 鲁
- Yeah? - Hey, Rue.
我的姑娘们怎么样
How are my girls?
我赶她们走了
I asked them to leave.
你为什么要做那种事
Now, why would you go and do a little thing like that?
为什么
Why?
她们搞乱了我所有的 我的厨房♥一团糟
They ripped through all my-- my kitchen's a mess.
-看看这地方 -她们是小姑娘
- See this place. - They're little girls.
-她们不是小姑娘了 -小姑娘
- They're not little girls, man! - Little girls--
她们是我的小姑娘 你不知道她们
They're my little girls! You don't know where they--
我赶她们走 所以她们就走了
I told them to leave, so they left!
你把我的姑娘们赶去了街头 你...
You pushed my girls on the street? What is it--
听说她们的消息后打电♥话♥给我
You call me if you hear from them, now.
警号♥5919回话 结束
Badge number 5919 come in, over.
-就在这 -就在哪
- Right here. - Right where?
那地方能解决格赖得尼的谋杀案吗
And is this somewhere that clears the damn Gladner murder?
维克里在这叽叽歪歪
I got Vickery whining,
要么给我找律师要么送我回家
"Get me a lawyer or a taxi."
你在给我找靠谱的嫌疑人吗
Are you finding me a viable replacement,
还是我该放走唯一的嫌疑人
or am I gonna let my only suspect go?
听着 我十分钟就到
Look, I'll be there in ten.
别看在我的面子上赶回来
Oh, hey, don't hurry on my account.
结束
Out!
天呐
Aw, man.
拜托 我都快吐了
Come on. I'm gonna puke.
毒瘾上来了
Kicking?
这只是个小爱好 老妈
It is a mild habit, Mom.
你是个蠢货
You're an idiot.
还是个马上就要死在监狱里的蠢货
Who is going to die in the pen,
不管你想要什么 我不答应
so whatever you want, no.
我想让你不进监狱
I want to keep you out of the pen.
怎么做
How?
确认你的不在场证明
By verifying your alibi.
给我个线索 因为现在
Give me something 'cause right now
关于你的证词只有目击者
all you got is folks saying
看到你从犯罪现场尖叫着跑出来
they saw you run screaming from the scene.
哥们 我尖叫是因为我从窗户里看到
Man, I was screaming 'cause I look in the window, and--
一具死尸倒在地上
dead body laying on the floor.
你知道那有多吓人吗
Do you get how heavy that is?
你之前在哪
Where were you before?
我在家
I was home.
不 你不在 你觉得我们没查过吗
No, you weren't. You don't think we checked that?
所以不管你跟谁在一起 你得告诉我
So whoever you were with, you need to tell me,
那我们就可以把他们记录在案
so we can get 'em on record.
我们会把他们叫来
I'll bring 'em in.
那我情愿去监狱
I--I'd rather go to prison.
你看上去很不好
You're looking sick.
哥们 我能帮你的
Man, I can help with that.
起来
Come on.
你又不会给我毒品
You're not gonna give me H.
不会吗
No?
因为证物间就在那边
'Cause the evidence locker's that way.
首先 给我你的不在场证明
First, your alibi.
哥们 拜托
Man, come on.
那大咖会搞死我的
This cat can crush me.
那个人顶二十个格赖得尼
Look, the man's got 20 Gladners.
格赖得尼微不足道
Gladner is nothing.
现在你真的想见他了
Oh, now you really want to meet him.
好吧
Okay.
太棒了
That's great.
你不是个好人
You are not a good person.
这样吧 我把你从这弄出去
Tell you what, I get you out of here,
你去找那个大咖谈 我不存在
you go talk to this fat cat, I don't exist.
好点吗
Better?
因为我有好多理由应该相信你吗
'Cause I've got so many reasons to trust you?
说实在的
Actually,
我是你现在唯一能相信的人了
I am the only person you can trust right now.
我得自尽了
I need to kill myself.
等下 你想要带
Wait a minute, so you want to take the one
我唯一的嫌疑犯去外面郊游 为什么
and only suspect in my murder case out on a field trip why?
算了 别回答
You know what, don't answer that.
你的回答一定包含我最恨的三个元素
It's gonna be a word salad of three things I hate:
无聊 复杂 无用
boring, complicated, and useless.
维克里又不会从我手下逃走
It's not like Vickery's gonna get away from me,
他可以带我去食物链上端
and he could take me up the food chain
找到真正的海♥洛♥因♥来源
to the actual source of the heroin.
山姆 你能在我用报纸打他屁♥股♥之前
Sam, can you muzzle this mutt
先把这只蠢猪的嘴巴封起来不
before I beat his ass with a newspaper?
不 但是我会卖♥♥门票的
No, but I'll sell tickets.
有个关于霍迪亚克女士的电♥话♥
Call at the desk about Mrs. Hodiak.
麦吉尔卡迪的酒保说她一直哭
Bartender at McGillicuddy's says she's won't stop crying.
他不知道怎么办才好
He doesn't know what to do.
今天是十五号♥吗
Is today the 15th?
对 我忘了
Uh, yeah. I forgot.
我该走了
Um, I should go.
如果你是她老公 你就该走
You should if you were her husband.
不好意思 我必须得打电♥话♥
Sorry. Had to call someone.
自从我开门之后她就一直在那哭
She's been over there crying since I opened.
-影响生意 -没错
- Bad for business. - Hmm, yeah.
如果你的常客想听女人哭
If your regulars wanted to listen to a woman cry,
我想他们待在家里就行了 对吧
I guess they could stay at home, right?
你是来帮忙还是惹我生气的 山姆
Can you help me out here instead of busting my hump, Sam?
即使是你 这个点也太早了吧
A little early in the day for you, even considering.
跟我说说便条上怎么说的
Tell me what the note said--
沃特的便条
Walt's note.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
如果我不说你会甩我一巴掌
you'll slap my face if I don't.
奥佩 你睡过觉吗
Opal, you been sleeping?
睡过了
Yeah, I've been sleeping.
我一直睡 还梦到沃特
I've been sleeping and dreaming about Walt.
那上面说 我没有逃跑
It said, "I'm not running.
我在做我该做的事
"I'm doing what I have to do.
我爱你
I love you."
然后就是他的签名 就这些
Then just his name. That's it.
那你要怎样找到他
What are you gonna do to find him?
-我要怎样找到他吗 -对
- What am I gonna do to find him? - Yeah.
我还以为我在你眼里是坏人
I thought I was the bad guy,
可现在我又该去找他吗
and now I'm supposed to find him?
他打电♥话♥时我在旁边偷听
I was listening to him when he was on the phone.
他以为我在洗澡
He thought I was in the tub.
他打给了戴夫·卫特拉诺
He called Dave Vitrano.
波普·纳橄榄球队的戴夫·卫特拉诺
Pop Warner Football Dave Vitrano?
帕特·卫特拉诺的儿子
Pat Vitrano's son?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表