剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
你把我们牵扯进来因为...
You dragged us into this because...
让我重新措词
Let me rephrase that.
我在乎 我来会处理的
I do care. I'll handle it.
是的 里克也在那
Yeah. Look, Ricky's there, okay?
他随时可以告诉罗伊或瓜珀我是警♥察♥
And at any minute, he could tell Roy or Guapo that I'm a cop.
我们必须处理一下
We got to handle that.
嗯
Mm.
委任他
Deputize him.
什么
Do what?
让他给你当副手
Make him your deputy.
乔
Joe.
山姆 感觉如何
Hi, Sam. How you feeling?
昨晚谢谢你
Thank you for last night.
你真的救了我一命
You really-- you saved my ass.
我现在就想兑现那个支票 山姆
Yeah, well, I want to cash that check right now, Sam.
这有点快 但没问题
That's a little quick, but okay.
洛杉矶警局不给墨西哥裔提供服务和保护
我看到了
Yeah, I saw this.
关于回声公园的巴士抢劫
Salazar's got a hair up his ass
萨拉扎有了一个新想法
about the Echo Park bus robberies.
如果让更多墨西哥裔警探加入
Thinks the LAPD would be better off
洛杉矶警局会比现在好
if there was more Chicano detectives.
我其实是古巴人 山姆
I'm Cuban, Sam.
我的真名叫何塞·莫兰
My real name is Jose Moran.
别扯了
No. Don't bull--
真的吗 你不是爱尔兰人而是古巴人
Really? You're not Irish? You're Cuban?
莫伦是常见的爱尔兰名 也是西班牙的
Moran's a common Irish name, but it's also Spanish.
初中时候我开始叫自己乔
In junior high, I started calling myself Joe
当我从朝鲜归来 搬到到这儿时
and when I moved out here, after serving in Korea,
所有人都认为我是爱尔兰人
everyone assumed I was Irish.
是他们认为的还是你故意的
Assumed or you led them on?
都有点
A little of both.
我的家人都是白皮肤
My people are fair-skinned.
我的祖母是红发蓝眼
My grandma had red hair and blue eyes.
当我认识妻子麦吉时
So when I met my wife, Maggie,
我让她相信我是爱尔兰人
I let her think I was Irish.
-为什么 -她父亲不喜欢墨西哥人
- Why? Did she say-- - Her father hates Mexicans.
可多数女儿喜欢反抗父亲
A lot of daughters like to defy their daddies.
麦吉不是
Not Maggie.
当我认识她时 她十八岁
When I met her, she was 18.
是个非常听话的天主教少女
A very obedient, good little Catholic girl.
如果她父亲反对的话...
If her father objected...
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们就不能结婚了
You know, maybe we would've gotten married.
也许
Maybe.
我爱麦吉和儿子们
I love Maggie and my boys.
那几个红发蓝眼的漂亮男孩
My beautiful red-headed, blue-eyed sons.
他们是我的全部
They're the world to me.
这么多年了 你从没告诉麦吉
All these years, you've never told Maggie
你是古巴人
that you were Cuban?
并没有必要
I didn't have to.
我父亲在我六岁时离世
My father died when I was six.
我在朝鲜时母亲去世
My mom passed when I was in Korea.
我其他的亲戚仍在古巴
And the rest of my people are still in Cuba.
卡斯特罗确保他们不会出现
And Castro's making sure they don't show up.
我加入警局时
And when I joined the department,
隐匿我的拉丁身份当然更好
of course it's better for me if nobody knows I'm Latino.
说实话
Let's be honest.
你认为如果上头知道我是墨西哥佬
You really think I would've made detective
还能顺利让我当警探吗
if the brass knew I was a spic?
我猜萨拉扎发现了
So I assume Salazar found out?
是的
Yeah.
我真的不知道他是怎么知道的
I can't for the life of me figure out how he knows.
他说我是局里唯一把他惹火的
Says I'm the only Latino detective in the department,
拉丁裔警探
which pisses him off.
但真正惹火他的是 如果没有人知道x7f
But what really pisses him off is, what good is it
这就没有什么意义
if nobody knows?
他要和我谈谈
Wants to interview me.
说帮助局里的拉丁裔会让我更有权
Says it'll give me power in the department to help Latinos.
我拒绝了
I refused.
萨拉扎告诉我 无论我是否合作
Salazar told me that, with or without my cooperation,
一周后他下一♥期♥专栏的
his next column, a week from today,
主角是我
is gonna be about me.
他说如果我先惊动了上头
He promised me that if I alert the brass first,
他会让我声称是自愿的
he'll let me claim I did it voluntarily.
他说如果局里有个正面的拉丁裔事迹
Says it'll look good for everybody
就能挽回所有人的形象
to have a positive story about a Latino in the department.
唯一的问题是这个正面事迹
Only problem about this positive story...
会毁了我的生活
it's gonna destroy my life.
救世主
Savior!
我的救世主 你躲到哪去了
My savior. Where you been hiding?
这是我朋友维克里
This here's my man Vickery.
查理·曼森
Charlie Manson.
查理
Charlie!
哥们 我听说这是你的地盘
Man, I hear this is your pad.
这都是属于大家的 老兄
Well, everything belongs to everyone, Jack.
太好了
Beautiful.
你父亲在等你接电♥话♥
Your father's on the phone.
快点
Hurry up.
-哇 -这只是暂时的
- Wow. - It's just temporary.
你过几个星期会拿到真正的警徽
You'll get your real badge in...couple of weeks.
好吗 你是卧底 哥们
Okay? You're undercover, man.
-你在这里不能带这个 -对 当然啦
- Can't carry this on you here. - Right, right, of course.
好了 现在别举手
All right, now don't raise your hand
别让人家看到 小声点
in case anyone sees, and keep your voice low,
跟着我说
but repeat after me:
我 里克·桑德万
I, Rick Zondervan...
我 里克 里克·桑德万
I, Rick-- I, Rick Zondervan...
宣誓成为洛杉矶县副警探
swear as a Deputy Detective for the County of Los Angeles...
宣誓成为洛杉矶县副警探
swear as a Deputy Detective for the County of Los Angeles...
为什么莫伦不自己来
Why didn't Moran tell me
跟我说他妻子和孩子的事
about his wife and boys himself?
为什么让你来
Why send you?
他觉得你不会相信他
He didn't think you'd believe him,
所以他把他的秘密告诉我
so he told me his secret to prove to you
来证明他会对警局坦白
that he would tell the truth to the department.
好 很好
Okay, good.
-那解决了 -最终会的
- So it's settled. - Eventually.
他需要点时间把这些事
He'll need some time to break the news
慢慢地告诉他的家人
to his family slowly.
-慢慢地 -对
- Slowly? - Yeah.
荷西需要说的只是"亲爱的 我是拉丁裔"
All Jose has to say is, "Honey, I'm Latino."
-只要两秒钟就够了 -鲁本
- It takes two seconds. - Well, Ruben--
-我能叫你鲁本吗 -当然了
- May I call you Ruben? - Of course.
你之前在越南服过兵役
And I-I see you were in Vietnam?
-在那待了两年 -你也结婚了
- Covered it two years. - And you're married.
你知道说出真♥相♥
So you know that telling the truth
只需要几秒
is only gonna take a few seconds,
但想要脸上的伤长好可就花时间了
but it'll take some time for his face to heal.
她会抓人啊
She's a scratcher.
他对她隐瞒
He's been lying to her
自己的身份已经有十二年了
about who he is for 12 years.
然后她还会惊讶地发现
Ah. Then she'll also have the shock
她两个美丽的爱尔兰儿子是黑户口
of finding out her two beautiful Irish sons are wetbacks.
没错
You got that right.
-说得对 -是啊
- That's right. - Yeah.
霍迪亚克警探 我毫不同情
Detective Hodiak, I have no sympathy
自我厌恶的乔·莫伦和他有种族歧视的妻子
for self-hating Joe Moran or his racist wife.
鲁本 如果我哪里冒犯了你
Ruben, if I've offended you in some way,
我道歉
I apologize,
但别因为我的言不得体惩罚乔
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表