剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Get out of your car and wait for the transfer.
他把货给你 我们就冲上去
When he hands over the goods, we'll crash the scene,
联络人 交易人
bust the connection, the biker,
还有其他的都一起抓了 免得暴露你
any other baddies, preserving your cover.
中止计划呢 用什么信♥号♥♥
And to abort -- what's the signal?
我们是去支援你的
Look, we're backing you up.
有什么问题我们都会冲上去把你救下来
Any trouble, we'll come in and save your pretty face.
是吗 你的车比子弹还快吗
Yeah? Is your car faster than a bullet?
你神经过敏啊
Hey, you got the jitters?
-我只是谨慎 -你看起来
- I'm being careful. - Well, you look green
就是胆怯了 你真干的来吗
to the gills. Can you handle this?
-你先吓破了胆可要坏事的 -我可以
- Panic will get us all killed. - I can handle the bust.
我受不了的是你的烂计划
What I can't handle is your sloppy planning.
是 这种事我也就来过五十多次
Hey -- only done 50 of these.
这小子说的对 吉尔伯特
Kid's right, Gilbert.
如果他觉得像圈套
If he smells a setup,
应该有个 中止计划的信♥号♥♥
he should have a... abort signal.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得交易是圈套
You think the transfer's a phony,
点支烟 我们就撤退
light a cigarette. We'll abort.
-明白了 -谢谢
- Got it? - Thank you.
只是别因为胆小而坏事
Just don't let your nerves get the better of you.
需要莫伦的时候他又不在了
Where's Moran when we need him?
我们可是可以说警队有个非法劳工了呢
We could prove we got a wetback on the job.
哈哈 我叫何塞·吉姆耐兹
Ha ha ha. "My name is Jose Jimenez.
我会抓到打劫你的坏人
I will catch the bad man who rob you."
他可以唱歌♥给他听
He could sing to him.
*蟑螂草*
*La cucaracha*
哈哈
Ha ha.
卡特勒 我知道你觉得我的秘密可笑
Yeah, Cut, I knew you'd find my little secret funny.
我知道你肯定是第一个和我断绝往来的
I knew you'd be the first to stop being my friend.
我是你的朋友 乔
Well, I'm your friend, Joe.
我们都是你的朋友 乔
We're all your friends, Joe.
我们是警♥察♥ 互相打趣才正常
We razz each other-- that's what us cops do.
是你告诉萨拉扎的吗
Did you tell Salazar?
什么
What?
还是你 卫伦
Was it you, Whalen?
你这个白♥痴♥爱尔兰人
You stupid Mick.
把枪放下 乔
Put the gun down, Joe.
我们可以一起把这瓶干了 我也想喝了
We'll kill that bottle. I could use a drink.
别动 别动 别动
Stand down, stand down, stand down.
我很喜欢当警♥察♥
I love being a cop.
很喜欢和你们一起工作
I love workin' with you.
知道我为什么要骗你们吗
Wanna know why I lied to you all?
因为如果你们知道了我是拉丁裔
Because if you knew I was Latino,
绝对不会容我的
you'd never let me be one of you.
在你们眼里我永远也不会是美国人了
Never be American in your eyes.
我知道的 那没关系
I knew that. It was okay.
我 不在乎
I didn't--I didn't mind.
我只是想和你们一样
I wanted to be just like you.
但现在还有他们
But now it's them.
是我自己的人♥民♥不要我当美国人
Now my own people won't let me be American.
西班牙裔 拉丁裔
Hispanics, Latinos,
奇卡诺人 古巴人 这些外籍佬
Chicanos, Cubanos-- all those spics--
我看到你了 山姆
I see you, Sam.
你是快 但是
You're fast, but...
快不过子弹
you're not that fast.
-过了五分钟了 -他会来的
- It's five after. - He's coming.
迟五分钟常有的事 看
Five minutes late is nothing. Look.
好啊 胡安
Hola, Juan.
你好吗
Como estas?
在这儿等着 我去给你们
Wait here. I'll pack the, uh...
装货
radios for you.
只要他们把东西拿出来我们就上
We take them as soon as he comes out with a package.
他要取消了
He's aborting.
他还没点烟呢 准备好
He's not lighting the cigarette -- get ready.
你有火吗
You got a light?
有 能给我也抽一支吗
Yeah, man. You have a smoke for me?
东西在这儿
Here's the stuff.
给我向瓜珀带个好
Give my best to Guapo.
他取消了
He blew it.
胆小鬼
Coward.
伸张正义
Justicia para todos!
大家先出去吧
Let's give Joe the room.
只是没有我
Pero nunca para mi.
乔 你介意我
Hey, Joe, you-- you mind if I...
坐这儿一会儿 陪陪你吗
take a seat, keep you company?
陪我到最后一刻的兄弟 是吗 山姆
My brother in arms till the end, right, Sam?
还记得你救了我吗
Remember how you saved my ass
逮捕弗兰克林失败那次
when that bust on Franklin went belly up?
毒贩抓住了我
Dealer got the drop on me.
我本来死定了
I was a goner.
记得
I remember.
如果那天我就死了 倒是能当烈士了
If I'd've died that day, I'd be a hero.
Maggie
Maggie...
儿子们
the boys...
他们会永远以我为荣
they'd be proud of me forever--
乔 乔 你要自杀不该从
Joe, Joe, you don't wanna shoot yourself
太阳穴开枪 你知道的
through the temple-- you know that.
子弹最好
You want the bullet
能穿过整个脑皮层
to go through the entire cortex.
射击太阳穴 很可能只会切断脑叶
Shoot the temple, you might give yourself a lobotomy,
那接下来的二十年你的孩子都得照顾你了
and your kids'll be changing your diapers for 20 years.
有道理
Good point.
如果你非要自杀 选枪倒是对了
Yeah, if you're gonna do it, gun's the way.
股市大崩♥盘♥害我爸赔得精光
My dad lost everything in the crash.
1929年美国股市大崩♥盘♥导致了后来的十年大萧条
他从办公室跳楼了
He jumped out of his office window.
两天才死
Didn't die for two days.
所以现在如果我遇到了不顺
So now every time things go wrong for me,
总会考虑自杀
I think about killing myself.
爸爸都放弃了 我凭什么不行呢
Dad gave up. Why shouldn't I?
这将会是你儿子们以后的想法
That's what your boys are gonna think...
但凡他们遇到困难 乔
every time the going gets tough, Joe.
生活里总会有困难的 不是吗
And the going eventually gets tough, doesn't it?
你就会骗人 山姆
You're full of it, Sam.
你♥爸♥爸没死 你经常
Your dad's alive. You've talked about him
-谈起他呢 -我说起他
- lots of times. - I talk about him
假装他还没死是因为
as if he were alive because
-我为他的选择羞愧 -我不相信你
- I'm ashamed of what he did. - I don't believe you.
乔 乔 我再告诉你一件你不知道的
Joe, Joe, let me tell you something else about my father
关于我父亲的事吧 他是犹太人
that you don't know-- he's a Jew.
真的吗
Really?
你是犹太人
You're a Jew?
我 不 我是美国人
I'm -- no. I'm an American.
但我父亲是犹太人
But my dad was a Jew.
我妈妈是爱尔兰人
My mom's Irish.
我是混血 杂种
I'm a half-breed, a mongrel.
跟你一样 我也不告诉别人
Like you, I don't tell people,
因为我不想让他们戴有色眼镜看我
'cause I don't want them treating me any differently.
这件事上我和你一样 乔
I'm with ya on this, Joe.
我不是乌克兰人 不是爱尔兰人
I'm not Ukrainian. I'm not Irish.
我不是犹太人
I'm not a Jew.
我是美国人
I'm American.
和乔治·华盛顿一样里外都是
I'm as American as George Washington.
和你一样 和罗伯托·克莱门特一样
Like you. Like Roberto Clemente.
谢谢你 山姆
Thanks, Sam.
好的
All right.
那我们一起出去好吗 乔
Why don't we walk outta here, Joe?
你和我
You and me.
两个美国人 穿过那些西班牙爱尔兰
Two Americans -- past the spics and the Micks and the wops
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表