剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
是我妈妈让你来的吗 我现在能走了吗
Did my mom send you? Can I go now?
你母亲并不知道你在这里
Your mother doesn't know you're here.
这... 这是个误会
This--this is a mistake.
我不该在这里的
I don't belong here.
真的吗
Really?
一个离家出走的未成年少女
You're an underage runaway
住在前皮条客的淫窝里
living in a harem with a former pimp
他还曾因盗窃 伤人 贩毒和强♥奸♥坐过牢
who's done time for theft, assault, drugs, and rape.
你因强行入侵他人住♥宅♥而被捕
You were arrested for breaking and entering.
我在你妈妈还是
I knew your mother
你这个年纪的时候就认识她了
when she was about your age.
她当时并不完美 现在也不完美
And she wasn't perfect then, and she's not perfect now.
我也明白跟你父母生活
And I know life with your parents was hard,
有不容易的地方
in its own way.
但生活本身就不易
But life is hard.
哪里都是 谁都一样 一直都是
Everywhere, for everyone, all the time.
但这里不会
But not in here.
这里的生活不是不易
Life in here isn't hard.
是难以承受
It's unbearable.
如果你选择跟那个男人生活
And if you choose life with that man,
那就该适应这里
get used to life in here.
因为你就属于这里
Because this is exactly where you belong.
不
No.
别别别 求你了
No, no, no, no, no, no. Please.
别走 警探
No. Detective!
警探 求你回来
Detective, please come back!
求你了
Please.
帅哥 看看这个
Hey, sweet cheeks, get a load of this.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
你想看看前后对比照吗
You want to see the before and after?
我们发现他时他已经湿透发肿了
We found him all bloated and soggy.
那恶臭简直是...
Oh, the stench was...pfft!
我需要你去个酒吧
I need you to go to a bar
扮成一个健谈开朗热情的同性恋
as a chatty, no apologies, flaming homosexual.
-克里斯 -布莱恩
- Chris. - Brian.
我认识这个人
I know this guy.
男人...和男人...做那个
Men doing that with--with men--
这是病
they're just sick.
你又来了
You're back.
是啊
Yeah.
♬I was a-standing♬
♬By my window♬
我现在就走
I'm going now.
但我还有
But I got...
一件东西要给你
one more thing for you.
♬Oh to carry my mother away♬
我之前从来没有好好对你
I've never done right by you.
从来没有
Ever.
那时没有
Not then.
现在也没有
Not now.
因为我不知道要怎么做
'Cause I don't know how.
他们把我押去监狱时
When they sent me off to jail,
你那么生我的气
you were so angry at me.
因为我要离开 因为这一切
For leaving and... for everything.
我也生你的气
And I was angry at you.
我要你给我个拥抱
I asked you to give me a hug,
因为你很久都见不到我了
'cause you wouldn't be seeing me for a long time,
可你甚至都不看我 你还骂我
and you wouldn't even look at me and you cussed me out.
但是后来
But then...
我出狱时
when I got out,
我看到你在停车场
I saw you in the parking lot.
你跑到
And you ran
我的怀里
into my arms.
我总是对我自己
I've always had these dark thoughts
很悲观
about myself.
每当我感到悲观
And whenever I do,
就会回想这一幕
that's what I try to remember.
将你拥入怀中的感受
That feeling of holding you in my arms,
知道你像我需要你一样
knowing that you needed me
需要我
as much as I needed you.
♬Oh undertaker♬
♬Undertaker♬
♬Please drive slow♬
♬'Cause that lady♬
♬You are hauling♬
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
查理 查理
Charlie! Charlie.
我不要
I don't need
你的任何东西
anything from you!
不要你的钱
Not your money.
不要你的爱
Not your love.
什么都不要
Nothing!
你想去旅行吗 妈妈
You want to take a trip, Mama?
♬In the sky Lord♬
♬In the sky♬
♬Well I went back home Lord♬
♬My home is lonesome♬
♬Lord I miss my mother♬
♬She was gone♬
我们说的那事
That thing we been talking about.
新货
You know, the new meat.
我找到了
I found it.
在里面
In there.
她准备好了
She's ready.
♬Oh will that circle♬
你的...
Your...
♬Will it be unbroken♬
随你怎么处置
Do what you want with her.
♬By and by♬
让大家都尝尝滋味
Make sure everyone gets a turn.
♬Well there's a better♬
♬Home a-waiting♬
♬In the sky Lord♬
♬In the sky♬
♬Oh will that circle♬
♬Will it be unbroken♬
♬By and by Lord♬
♬By and by♬
♬Lord there's a better♬
♬Home a-waiting♬
♬In the sky Lord♬
♬In the sky♬
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表