剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
in court.
里克
See, Rick,
她最近几次出来通宵
the last couple times she was out all night,
都是和你在一起 所以
she was out with you, so--
离我远点 伙计
Get the hell away from me, man.
听到没 给我
You hear me? Just--
她就是 我也不知道 自己走了
She just--I don't know. She took off.
一个人吗
By herself?
不 我想她一定
No, I figured
认识了什么人 去了另一个派对
she saw somebody and then went to another party.
这也是常事 好吗
It happens, okay?
她又不是我女朋友
It's not like she's my girlfriend.
不是吗 你为什么没做个负责的小伙子
No? You didn't call her folks the next day,
第二天联♥系♥她父母确认她的安全
make sure she was okay, like a nice young man?
她父母本来就讨厌我 伙计
Her folks, they don't like me already, man.
我该怎么做 给他们打电♥话♥说
What am I gonna do, I'm gonna call them and say,
我偷偷把你们的女儿带出来了
"Hey, I snuck your daughter out,
她对我发了顿脾气
and she freaked on me?"
对你发了顿脾气
Freaked on you.
你刚才还说她只是离开了
Before you said she just took off.
现在又说"发脾气" 这可详细多了
Now it's "Freaked." That's a lot more specific.
你到底想要什么 伙计
Look, what do you want, man?
其他的我什么也不知道了 好吗
I don't know anything else, okay?
派对是在哪举♥行♥的
Where was the party?
我从没见过她 伙计
I've never seen her, man.
我倒是希望自己见过她
I wish I would have seen her.
抱歉
Sorry.
你介意我和里面的人谈谈吗
You mind if I talk to those... them?
能让我先看下搜查令吗
Mind if I see a warrant?
你觉得搜查令很难搞到吗 杰思罗
You think it's hard getting one, Jethro?
你这么做可是要后悔的
You don't want to do that.
所有人 都过来一下
Everyone, come here, guys.
过来
Come here.
你们都过来看看
You're gonna want to see this.
快点 都过来
Come on, gather round.
这...
Now, this...
是一头猪
is a pig.
猪想要一些他想要的东西
And the pig wants what the pig wants.
可我不打算给他
And I'm not gonna give it to him.
这头猪会狠狠地揍我
And the pig is gonna whale on me.
你们所有人都看好了
And all of you are gonna watch.
小猪仔 你生气了吗
So, piggy bank, you getting mad yet?
生气了吗
You getting mad?
快动手吧
Do your thing.
动手啊
Do your thing.
不是吧
Oh, really.
下不去手吧 警♥察♥同志
That's a little hard, Mr. Policeman.
硬汉先生
Mr. Tough Guy?
我不想弹这首
I don't want to play that.
♬生活时光♬*There's a time for living*
曼森1967年创作录制了此歌♥
♬如梭飞逝♬*Time keeps on flying*
♬自认爱着♬*Think you're loving, baby*
♬却只哭着♬*But all you're doing is crying*
♬感受到吗♬*Can you feel*
♬是真情吗♬*Are those feelings real*
你还好吗
How you doing?
我已经快五天
Well, I haven't seen my dad
没和爸爸通电♥话♥
on the phone or heard my mom
也没听到妈妈喊我"宝贝女儿"了
call me "baby girl" for almost five days.
很好 我现在很好
Great. That's how I'm doing.
查理很有远见
Charlie has a vision.
总有一天
Someday...
他会比披头士乐队还出名
he's gonna be more famous than the Beatles.
我们要帮他实现这个目标
And we're gonna help him get there.
♬看你那游戏人生♬*Look at your game, girl*
♬看你那游戏人生♬*Look at your game, girl*
♬看你那游戏人生♬*Look at your game, girl*
让我们回到日落大道 今晚这里
We are back tonight on the Sunset Strip, where once again
又一次聚集了上千名年轻人
thousands of teens are protesting
抗♥议♥约第市长颁布的晚上十点的宵禁令
the 10:00 P.M. curfew put into effect by Mayor Yorty.
防暴警♥察♥已抵达现场
Riot police are on the scene
准备好应对一切暴♥动♥事件
and prepared to handle any uprising.
天呐 我都不知道他们在喊些什么
Man, I don't know what they're yelling about.
警♥察♥们也只是在尽力守好岗位
The police are just trying to do their job.
我们谈过的那件事
So that thing we talked about...
亚特 我朋友他赶时间
Hey, Art, my friend, he's in a hurry.
能不能给我们结个账
Do you think we could just get the check
再打包一份青柠派
and a slice of key lime to go?
你想要什么吗
Do you want anything?
我们谈过的那件事
That thing we talked about.
已经十点了 宵禁已经开始了
It is 10:00 P.M., and curfew has now begun.
赶快解散
Clear the streets.
去死吧
Fark the nucks!
-去死吧 -赶快解散
- Fark the nucks! - Clear the streets.
-去死吧 -已经十点了
- Fark the nucks! - It is 10:00 P.M....
去死吧
Fark the nucks!
我们要吃冰淇淋
We want ice cream.
我们要吃冰淇淋
We want ice cream.
真是一团乱
It's chaos.
-一百块 -算上小费了
- 100 bucks. - Tip's included.
懂了吧
Ya dig?
钱留下 盒子拿走
Leave the cash, take the box,
别在这里打开
and don't open it here.
哥们 产品绝对五星级
Man, product is five diamond,
还有优质认证标志
good housekeeping seal of approval.
跟我一起去取车吧
Walk me to my car?
怎么 害怕条子吗
What, are you afraid of the cops?
放松
Relax.
我要抓的是他 不是你
I want him, not you.
所以跟我一起去取车 懂了吗
So walk me to my car, you dig?
退后 安静
Get back! Keep quiet!
别对我们指手画脚
You can't tell us what to do!
这是个自♥由♥国度
Hey, this is a free country!
我们有权站在这里
We have every right to be here!
你们这些混混在干什么
What are you doing, bacon boys?
别让我看到你 猪猡
Get out of my face, you pig!
把你的手拿开
Keep your-- get your hands off me.
放开我
Get off me!
-冷静 -把双脚分开
- Easy! - Spread your feet!
警官 冷静下
Officer, calm down.
冷静 他只是个孩子
Easy! He's just kid.
-放开我 -枪
- Get off me! - Gun!
-他有枪 -转过身去
- He's got a gun! - Turn around!
大家快看呀
Look at that, folks!
没辙了吧
Take that, man!
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
好莱坞派出所 1938年建
洛杉矶什么都要拿第一
L.A. has always got to be first,
第一次美籍西班牙人暴♥乱♥
first spic riots,
第一次黑人暴♥乱♥
first jig riots,
现在又是第一次小屁孩暴♥乱♥
now the first diaper riots.
距位于越南北部非军事区
Six days after the first attacks
向南三公里的康天海军基地
on the Con Thien Marine Base located
遭受第一波攻击已经过了六天
3 kilometers south of the Northern Vietnam Demilitarized Zone.
超过一百吨♥的军用物资
Over 100 tons of military supplies
已被空运至作战区
have been airlifted to the combat zone.
和你说话的那个人叫史蒂夫·艾尔默
The guy you talked to, Steve Elmer,
音乐制♥作♥人
a record producer,
名下有一套房♥ 刚买♥♥不到两年
owns a house, a little under two years.
-被拘捕过吗 -没有
- Arrests? - None.
还有事吗 副队找我去帮忙搜身
Anything else? Lieu needs me for body-pats.
说我们从来没抓过这么多女的
Said we never had this many females.
并非如此 61年扫荡过一家妓院
Not true. Did a whorehouse sweep in '61,
人数翻倍 质量减半
Double the, half the quality.
这不是那个谁嘛
Isn't that what's-his-name?
你再推我一次试试
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表