剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Why wasn't he with you?
我当时在开会
I was at a meeting.
黑豹党会议吗 开到那么晚
A Panther meeting? That late?
发生了意外的紧急事件
A small... unexpected emergency.
但他不住这里 他在这里干什么
But he didn't live here, so what was he doing here?
有时候他需要个地方歇脚
Sometimes he needs a place.
躲避家庭纠纷
Domestic trouble.
后院那个灯呢
How about that light out back?
坏了多久了
How long's that been broken?
一个月前几个小孩打棒球时弄碎了
Mm. Kids hit it with a baseball a month ago.
班奇 你有什么仇家吗
Bunchy, who'd want to hurt you?
你应该树敌不少
That can't be a very short list.
我要是列出每个跟我意见不合的人
Wouldn't that be convenient for the establishment,
那不是帮当局省了很多事吗
if I listed off every man I had a disagreement with?
如果你不说
Well, if you don't,
不就帮杀死你弟弟的凶手省事了吗
wouldn't that be convenient for whoever killed your brother?
♬Whoa baby♬
♬You're driving me crazy♬
♬I said baby♬
♬You're driving me crazy♬
没人在家 快进来
Nobody's home. Come on, come on, come on.
-你确定吗 -很确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
真舒服啊
Whoo! Oh, yeah, that's really nice.
-枕头大战 -别闹啦
- Pillow fight. - No!
过来 给你看点东西
Come on. I got to show you something.
我去找厨房♥
I'm--I'm gonna find the kitchen.
你怎么知道这里会有婴儿床
How did you know this would be here?
他们是我父母的朋友
They're friends of my parents.
我帮他们带过孩子
I babysit for them.
我要洗个热水澡
I'm gonna take a hot bath.
你想来吗
You want to come?
不了
No.
我要上个厕所
I gotta hit the head.
去吧
Go.
班奇·卡特
Bunchy Carter.
我对卡特先生深有了解
Well aware of Mr. Carter.
他弟弟亚瑟昨晚被杀了
His brother Arthur was murdered last night.
我没看见我们有亚瑟的档案
We don't have a file on Arthur that I've seen.
他同时还是班奇的保镖
He was also Bunchy's bodyguard.
我感觉是杀错人了
Looks to me like a case of mistaken identity.
把亚瑟当成班奇了
Arthur for Bunchy.
那就是黑人♥民♥族主义组织的对头干的
Rival black nationalist group, then?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教组织
The Nation of Islam.
他以前是教♥徒♥
He used to be a member.
你见识过他们是怎么对付马尔科姆·艾克斯
You saw what they did to Malcolm X.
美国黑人领袖
你派探员跟踪班奇了吗
You have any agents tailing Bunchy?
谢谢你告诉我亚瑟的事
Thanks for the tip with Arthur.
我们将立案并结案
We'll start and close a file. There maybe something there
也许以后会有用到班奇的时候
we can lean on Bunchy with in the future.
在哪里
Where is it?
有三块不见了
Three bricks, gone!
我打死你
You'll die!
-我那么信你 兄弟 -慢着 慢着
- I trusted you, vato! - Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 先停手 好吗
Just hold on, okay? Just wait a second.
我看见他一直在这里
I've seen him here the whole time.
你说什么
What are you saying, huh?
因为除了他
Because after him,
也就你最像贼了
the next most likely thief is you.
听着 如果他拿了 东西可能还在这里
Look, if he took it, it's probably still here,
如果他没拿 你去四处打听下就行了
and if not, you just ask around.
有谁一下子推出这么多货
Anyone new pushing that much product,
肯定会引起轰动
it's gonna make waves.
那你去给我找回来
Then you find it.
我们会找回来的
We'll find it.
走
Come on.
给老子找回来
You find it!
我有东西要给你
I have something for you.
你外公留给你的
Something Granddad left.
他的房♥产和几亩地
His house, and a few acres of land.
只能种粮 其他啥也干不了
Good for farming. Not much else.
那我要这块地干嘛
And what am I supposed to do with that?
可以卖♥♥了呀
Well, you could sell it.
你可以转给我 我们...
Sign it over to me and...we...
到时候我们分钱
I'll split the money with you.
我知道你还在假释期
I mean, I know with your parole
只能在州内待着
you ain't supposed to leave the state,
他又欠了不少人的钱
and he owed a lot of people,
卖♥♥地的钱还完债估计也剩不了几个子
probably almost as much as the place is worth,
所以我们要赶快行动
and so if we don't move fast,
不然州政♥府♥就得把房♥子收走
the state'll take it.
能分多钱
How much?
所有算下来
After everything,
除去交易手续费什么的
cost of selling, all that,
1500块吧
$1,500.
我们一人一半
Half for each of us.
你只要给我签个名就行
I just need your signature.
看 就签这儿
See, right there.
请节哀 卡特夫人
I'm sorry for you loss, Mrs. Carter.
我想了解一下你丈夫和黑豹党人的
I wanted to ask you about your husband's involvement
-关系 -他们能有什么关系
- with the Panthers. - What involvement?
他可是班奇的保镖啊
Well, he was Bunchy's bodyguard.
他们是兄弟
He's his brother.
他不过就是帮了几次忙 当时...
He looked out for him a few times when--
我没什么好给你解释的
You know, I don't even owe you that much explanation.
卡特女士
Mrs. Carter,
不论他私底下跟你怎么说
Bunchy wants this case solved,
班奇是想破案的
no matter what he says to you in private.
他在手下面前表现得非常强硬
I know he puts on a good front for the troops,
但他其实很想为亚瑟讨回公道
but he wants justice for Arthur
尽管他很讨厌我
even more than he wants to spite me.
我们没吵架 如果你想问的是这个
We didn't have a fight, if that's what you're asking.
好吧 那他为什么去班奇那儿
Okay, so why was he at Bunchy's?
亚瑟变得...
Arthur was...
疑神疑鬼
paranoid.
他以为有人在偷看我们的信
He thought someone was going through our mail,
监听我们的电♥话♥ 不过从来没找到证据
listening to our phone. Never had any proof.
但后来高登走了
But then when Gordon went away...
高登是谁
Who's--who's Gordon?
他们的另一个兄弟
Their other brother.
因为非法私藏枪♥支♥被捕
Arrested for having some shotgun he shouldn't have had.
警♥察♥也不知道从哪儿得到的消息
Wondered how the police found out about it.
他觉得有人告密
Thought somebody was snitching.
-谁 -我不知道
- Who? - I don't know.
但亚瑟一心想抓住这个叛徒
But Arthur was trying to find out.
-货在哪儿 -等等
- Where is it? - Hey.
货呢 你最好别跟我说
Where is it? You better not tell me
你已经拆开了
that you already unloaded it.
-你说什么呢 瓦托 -我全知道了
- Where's what, Vato? - I know.
我都看见了 货在哪儿
I saw. So where is it?
这什么味儿
What's that smell?
我拿回来的时候就那样
It was like that when I took it.
你要跟瓜珀怎么说
Hey, what are you-- what are you gonna tell Guapo?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我还是新手
But I'm new.
需要同伙
And I need friends.
我得赶在瓜珀
But if I don't get this back to Guapo
把那人打死前回去
by the time he's done beating that guy to death,
否则我也死定了
he's coming for me.
你觉得这事还能怎么办
What the hell did you think was gonna happen?
我本想拿到大♥麻♥后
Plan was to get the dope,
就带着玛丽亚逃到墨西哥
get Maria, and get to Mexico.
玛丽亚是谁
And--and who's Maria?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表