剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Don't push me again.
等等 你们要给我立案吗
Wait, you're gonna file on me?
他穿成这样在外面溜达是要干什么
What the hell was he doing out there dressed like that?
你们都给我闭嘴
Quiet, both of you.
布莱恩 拜托告诉我你完成了一笔交易
So, Brian, please tell me you made a buy.
-对 -你记录了吗
- Yeah. - Did you log it?
没有 我在车里刚醒...
Oh, no-- well, I woke up in the car after--
-他是出去找枪 -我是去找警徽
- He was going for his gun. - I was going for my badge.
你怎么还不闭嘴 变♥态♥
Why won't you shut up, freak?
只有爱我的人才有资格碰我 听到没
Don't touch me unless you love me, all right?
副队 能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Lieu, can I talk to you for a minute?
那个叫谢夫的小鬼
That Shafe kid...
你想去给他剃平头吗
You volunteering to give him the buzz cut?
不
No.
等等 我要听你派遣吗
So wait. I report to you?
没错
Yep.
-为什么 -副队说的
- Why? - Lieutenant says.
因为...
Because...
失踪女孩的家庭有权有势
Missing girl's from a family with juice,
副队觉得去讨好一位和市长 州长
Lieutenant thinks it's not a bad idea to be nice to a dad
乃至下届总统交好的父亲
who's friends with the mayor, the governor,
是个不错的主意
maybe even the next president.
我没有破解什么嬉皮士密♥码♥
Look, I didn't crack some secret hippie code
无法告诉你他们在说什么
to tell you what they're really saying,
我也不想当诱饵带你进去
And I don't want to be the bait to get you in the room
好让你砸烂他们的脑袋
just so you can start bashing skulls.
如果我想砸烂他们的脑袋 可不需要你
If I want to crack skulls, I don't need you.
我自己就能搞定
I can do that by myself.
除此之外你们还会干些什么
What else do you guys know how to do?
"你们" 你开玩笑呢吧
"You guys". Really?
看到你们无法理解的东西
See something you don't understand,
就会动手 或者开枪
you want to hit it, or shoot it.
你真是太伤我的心了
Oh, you're hurting my feelings.
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
你刚开口我就知道了
I know the first two words we say,
你是想借助我达成自己的目的
you're leaning on me to do your thing.
那你肯定也知道
Well, then you also know that
明早头发两边要被剃光
hair's going high and tight tomorrow morning,
那身制♥服♥也得拿出来了
that uniform is coming out of plastic.
这是副队的命令
Lieutenant's orders,
除非...
unless...
现在是向上趋势了
It's upward now, ah. Yeah.
里克·桑德万
Rick Zondervan.
你不会真以为
You didn't really think
再也见不到我了吧
you were never gonna see me again, did you?
你得向他宣读他的权利
You've got to read him his rights.
什么
What?
那个新的...米兰达什么的
That new... that Miranda thing...
米兰...米兰达 谁
Miran--Miranda? Who?
你必须得读
Hey, you've got to do it.
你 小混♥蛋♥ 有权利享受
You, dirtbag, have the right to
你压根不配享受的权利
a bunch of you don't deserve
不然我就打得你满地找牙
or I'll kick your teeth in.
对吧 是...
How's that? Is that--
-你说真的吗 -我记不太清了
- Seriously? - I can't remember it exactly.
你记得吗
Do you know it? Do you?
我这有他们发的卡片
I've got the card they handed out.
在我的另一个...
It's in my other--
糟糕 太糟糕了
Oh, too bad. Too bad.
打给派出所 把原话抄下来
Call the station, copy it down.
-什么 -规矩又不是我定的
- What? - I don't make the rules, man.
要抓他进去 就得按章办事
If we're gonna haul him in, we've got to do it right.
不然你就举报我投诉我吗 呆子
Or what, you write me up and pencil bone me, you paper clip?
是你想要跟我搭档的 好吗
Hey, you wanted to work with me, okay?
我就是这样
This is me.
所以我还得去找一部公用电♥话♥吗
So I've got to go out and find a pay phone?
你车上有吗
Do you got one in the car?
新人使唤老人去找公用电♥话♥
Send the old guy out to find a pay phone.
是这样吗
Is that it?
-我给你争取了五分钟 -我要请律师
- I just bought you five minutes. - I want a lawyer.
-不行 -我要打电♥话♥给我爸
- No, you don't. - I want to call my dad.
你知道这是他的私事 对吧
You know this is personal for him, right?
艾玛 他认识她家人 她母亲
Emma-- he knows the family, the mom.
我已经告诉他我不知道了
I told him already I don't know.
我真的不知道
I don't know!
她对我发了顿脾气
She freaked on me,
然后和一个男的一起离开了
and she took off with this guy.
什么男人
What guy?
♬When I was a young man♬
♬My mama said to me♬
见鬼 艾玛
Sh...Uh, Emma.
我 我不是... 艾玛 我
I--I wasn't--I--Emma, I'm...
艾玛 对不起
Emma, I'm--sorry.
-这到底... - 她走了 小子
- What the-- - She's gone, junior.
她不再需要你了
She don't need you no more.
我让曾经懵懂的她
I pulled her out of the womb of ignorance
了解到事情真♥相♥
and into the light of now.
好吧
Right.
她现在跟查理在一起 懂吗
She's with Charlie now, get it?
这婊♥子♥害我被揍了两次
Bitch got me beat up twice.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
我希望这一切结束
I want this over.
我希望让她从我的生活中消失
I--I want her out of my life.
好吧 那你说实话
Well, then, be honest with me.
说啊 里克
Come on, Rick.
我回到派对 假装随口问起"查理是谁"
I got back to the party, and I am like, "Who's Charlie?"
然后史蒂夫 就是派对那房♥子的主人
Right? And Steve--he's the cat who owns the house--
他说 "这很正常"
He's like, "It's cool," you know.
"事情就是这样
"It's the way it is.
查理得到所有的女孩"
Charlie gets the girls."
你知道查理姓什么吗
You got a last name on this Charlie?
不知道
No.
走吧
Go.
我觉得他已经把知道的都告诉我们了
I think we got what he knows.
而且这小天才就从来没想过
Mm, and the young genius never wondered why
车里有无线电我为什么还要去找公共电♥话♥亭吗
I went to look for a pay phone with a radio in the car?
果然 这个国家的未来一定很光明
Yep, this country is gonna be in good hands.
♬Caught in my reflection like you left behind my back♬
你是唯一一个查理在没见面之前
You know, you're the only one I've ever heard Charlie say
就说想要得到的人
he wanted before he even met you.
他说我对他是特别的
He says I'm special to him, but...
什么
What?
他跟凯蒂在一起 还有
Well, he's with Katie and...
还有你...
and you...
嫉妒了吗
Jealous?
不 只是...
No, just...
我不知道
I don't know.
你渴望得到他 对吧
You crave him, right?
Charlie教会你抚平渴望
Charlie will teach your craving to die down.
他会给你展示一个全新的世界
He'll show you a whole new way to be.
如果你能放手过去的一切
It's like if you let go of everything from before,
你才能第一次真正活过来
you're alive for the first time.
怎么了
What?
你...
You're...
当时在那里的是你吗
Were--were you there?
放手
Let go...
一切
of everything.
♬Same beat, y'all♬
♬Just keep that same old beat, y'all♬
♬Lord have mercy♬
♬Oh, baby♬
♬Lord, don't stop now♬
你爱什么
What do you love?
你爱什么
What do you love?
你是说爱谁吗
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表