剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
在到处打听你
Been pulling everyone's coat looking for you.
如果你这么想找到我 姑娘
You want to find me so bad, girl,
你已经找到我了
you found me.
我不能说我不想
And I can't say I don't want to,
也许我会的 但是
and maybe I will, but...
我根本不认识你
I don't know you at all.
我不怪你
I don't blame you
不记得我
for not remembering me.
换我也不会记得自己
I wouldn't remember me, either.
但你一定记得那个地方
But you have to remember that place.
在小溪边缘的峡谷
In the canyon at the edge of the creek,
斜坡处
where the road sloped up.
还没到冬天 但那时候很冷
It wasn't winter, but it was cold.
壁炉里生了个火堆
There was a little fire in the fireplace,
我们都围成一圈
and we all huddled around in a circle,
闭上眼 然后...
and closed our eyes, and then...
对 那太棒了
Well, all right. That's great.
你们想要点糖吃不
You kids want some candy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜得看情况了
Depends, I guess.
看什么情况
Depends on what?
果仁巧克力 太妃糖 棉花糖
Chunky chocolate, taffy bits, marshmallows?
你...不知道你喜欢哪种
You--you don't know if you like that stuff?
-我知道 -你当然知道
- I know I do. - Course you do.
因为你从来都吃不够
'Cause you never got enough.
妈妈和爸爸拿它们当武器
Mommy and daddy used it like a weapon.
当你不乖的时候就拿走
Took it away when you were bad.
但是我们这里都是好孩子
But we're all good children here.
我们想要多少糖就能有多少
We get all the candy we want.
我现在就想要点 你呢
I want some now. What--what about you?
好 我们也想要点
Yeah, we want some too.
很好
Good.
走了
Moving on.
她就待在这
She'll be right there.
我以为你说了膝盖不能承重
Thought you said you couldn't put any weight on that knee.
是不能
I can't.
不过我还是会承受一点
I'll take a little though.
或者很多重量
Or maybe a lot.
我认识查理 所以我知道查理的渠道
I know Charlie, so I know how Charlie goes.
他的渠道就是罗伊 记得吗
He goes through roy, remember?
去吃点糖果吧 拜托了
Go have some candy. Please.
我今天已经来过不止一次了 山姆
All right, look, not only was I here once already today, Sam,
我不知道你怎么可以像使唤女佣一样
I don't know where you get off summoning me
-使唤我 -你是格赖得尼
- like somebody's housemaid. - You're Gladner.
-你太过分了 -我是个杀手
- You're pushing it. - I'm the killer.
当你背对我的时候我靠近你
I come up on you when your back is turned,
然后我打这里 这里
and I whap, whap.
头两次颈部创伤都是致命的
Both the first and the second neck wound were fatal.
在这之后 他也许袭击了他的膝盖
So after those, he probably went to his knees at some point.
-好了 -然后接下来又袭击了五下
- Oh. Okay. - Took the next five there.
一二三四五 然后他倒下了
One, two, three, four, five. And then he's down.
最后两下 他就倒在地上不行了
And for the last two, he was flat on the ground.
对你来说这也很好笑是吧
Oh, it's funny to you too?
看一个人发疯
Watching a man lose his mind?
-死亡时间呢 -昨晚
- Time of death? - Last night.
格赖得尼先生在被发现之前
Mr. Gladner had been dead about eight,
已经死了八至十个小时
ten hours before he was found.
也就是维克里从那跑出来前
That's eight to ten hours before Vickery was seen
-八至十小时 -然后他又回来了
- running out of there. - And he came back.
人帅无脑
High as a kite, dumb as a carp.
但是伤口向下的角度
Ah, but the downward angles of the wound
说明凶手比格赖得尼高
show that the killer was taller than Gladner.
维克里却不是 凶手还是右撇子
Vickery is not. The killer's also righty.
我去过维克里的公♥寓♥
I've been to Vickery's apartment,
我看过他那破吉他
I saw his crappy guitar.
护板和E调弦都在另一边
Pick guard and the bass "E" string on the wrong side.
他是左撇子 他不是凶手
He's a lefty. He is not the guy.
好了 停下 当你想像
Okay, stop, stop, stop. When you want to talk
警♥察♥而不是业余表演者
about this like cops and not these
一样谈论这些时再来找我
amateur theatricals, you let me know.
如果你再敢碰我 我会像倒饮料一样
And you touch me again, I'm going to pour you out
把你丢出去
like a drink.
你和卡特不再是搭档了吗
So, you and Cut not partners anymore, huh?
好观察力
Good catch.
我还以为你走丢了
Thought maybe you got lost.
这地方真是太赞了
This pad is crazy.
是你的吗
It yours?
不是
Nah.
是我在三藩遇到的老女人的
Older lady I met in Frisco.
那时候连魔鬼都崇拜她的旅程
Devil worship's her trip at the moment.
她邀请我进来这里看看
She gave me a standing invite to this place.
所以我们南下时就把车停在这
And so when we came down south, we just parked the bus here,
加入了传教士 名流们和饮血者
and joined the preachers, and the socialites, and the blood-drinkers.
我亲眼看到了
I saw it, man.
看到一男的在饮血
Saw a guy chug some blood.
整栋屋里满是这样的怪人
House is full of people just like that.
他们来这做一些不想被外界看到的事
Come here to do what they don't want to be seen doing.
你喜欢那样的聚会吗
That the kinda gig you're into?
我也不知道
I don't know.
这里充斥着恐惧和羞愧
This place is full of a lot of fear and shame.
我不想要这样
I don't want that.
我想一直有个好心情
I want to stay feeling good,
但我觉得这里可不会让人心情愉悦
and I don't think good feelings stick around here.
但是到时候再看吧
But I guess we'll see then.
你们好呀
Why, hello.
你们俩真是神色满足 筋疲力尽呀
Don't you both look good and worn out.
她水平如何
How'd she do?
她从珊迪那学到了点技巧
She could learn a thing or two from Sadie, for sure.
但她一定会达到那种水准的
But she'll get there.
维克里一定脱不了嫌疑
Vickery's a known associate.
他在死亡时间的不在场证明是
His alibi for established time of death is
他一个人在家
he was home alone.
他有用刀袭击的案底
He's got a previous knife assault on his jacket.
他那张脸让我想用电♥话♥簿砸过去
He's got a face I want to hit with a phone book.
你却去查那些没用的后门钥匙
And you're making this about some pissant rear door key
-还有吉他弦 -你逮捕了维克里
- and a guitar string, what? - You arrest Vickery,
最后肯定会把他放了的
you'll just end up voiding it later.
-不是他 -只有你这么说
- It's not him. - Says you.
然后真凶的律师会利用这起无用的冤捕
Then the real guy's lawyer will use that voided arrest
-了结此案 -如果真是这样
- to get the case thrown out. - Well, if that happens,
你就可以说"我早跟你说过了"
You get to say, "I told you so."
你肯定讨厌这么说
Oh, you'll hate that.
或者你也可以授权我去抓捕真凶
Or you can delegate me to go find the real guy for you
而你独享破案功劳
and then you can take the credit.
你肯定讨厌这样
You'll hate that.
行吧 给你一天
Fine. Take a day.
不 两天吧
No, take two.
你以前也更开得起玩笑
You used to be more fun too.
是啊 以前很多事都更有趣
Yeah, a lot of things used to be more fun.
你怎么知道和他说房♥子的事
How'd you know to tell him about that house?
我不知道
I didn't.
那听上去就像是几千个
It just sounds like a million other places
他们去过却又忘了的地方
they've been to and forgotten.
-是真的吗 -是的
- Was it real? - It was.
我很多年前和我妈一起去过
I went there with my mother, years ago.
她和那房♥子的主人有一腿
She had a thing for the guy who owned it.
有一晚 她一直打电♥话♥给他
One night, she called him over and over,
却没人接 所以...
and no answer, so...
她把我叫醒 大半夜开车去了那
She woke me up and we drove all the way out there in the dark.
后来怎么了
And what happened?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表