剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Call my lawyer--explain your form of help to him.
特殊武器 还有作战特警
Special weapons and tactical--SWAT.
洛杉矶警局成了有执照的刺客了吗
The LAPD's duly licensed assassins?
-这一切我太熟悉了 -接下来的
- I'm all too familiar. - No, not as familiar
你更熟悉 两名警♥察♥死在那个街区
as you're gonna be. Two dead cops on that block--
那里有宵禁 有调射点
that's curfews, that's checkpoints.
狙击手的据点挨家挨户都有
Sniper nests, door-to-door presence.
要开战了吗
A war's coming?
所以我们才准备军队迎接
Well... that's why we're an army.
而且这是最糟糕的战争 因为起因愚蠢
And it's the worst kinda war 'cause it's stupid,
而且永无休止
and it'll never end.
你是说美国人唯一会打的那种吧
It's the only kind white America knows how to fight.
你就别再继续
Hey, just stop talking to me
给我灌输你们反美的那一套了
like you're passing out your pamphlets.
洛杉矶警局在搜捕一个有色枪手
The LAPD is searching for a colored shooter
为此会把你们的世界里里外外翻个底朝天
that's gonna leave your world turned inside out, upside down,
而且很有可能永远维持戒♥严♥
and pretty much locked down forever
因为这人根本找不到
because they won't find him.
你平时对执法机关可不是这么没信心啊
You're not showing your usual faith in law enforcement.
确实 因为那个枪手是白人
No. Because the shooter is white.
这是你老大说的
Your bosses think that?
我们老大很怀疑
Our bosses are highly doubtful.
但我认为要找的是一位男性
But I think we're looking for a male,
一米八到一米九
6'2" To 6'4",
二十到五十岁 开蓝色利雅
20s to 50s, driving a blue Riviera sedan
副驾一侧有红色刮痕
with a red scratch on the passenger side
而且还严重漏油
and a pretty bad oil leak.
而且他绝对 绝对是白人
And he is very, very white.
你希望特警别来打扰你的生活
You wanna keep SWAT out of your daily life,
那就展示一下你的军队的能力
show us you're an army.
谁弄伤的你
Who hurt you?
你应该知道啊
You should know.
那可是你的主意
It was your idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
我俩真是孽缘 我和他
I guess we got Karma, him and me.
我得活在当下
I need to get settled into the here and now.
你不能 去报复他
You can't... do anything to him.
你说的对
You're right.
我们的业力要求我原谅他
Our karmic business is for me to forgive him.
教他学会宽恕
To teach him forgiveness.
或者让他继续自己的路 哪怕
Or let him take his own path, however...
那条路终将给他带来灭亡
destructive that may be for him.
查理
Charlie--
是你教会了我 肯
You've shown me, Ken.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 肯
Thank you, Ken.
我应该打开他的思维
I need to open his mind,
而不是他的脑袋
not his skull.
我认真的 查理
I'm serious, Charlie.
他和我有关系 和我家人有关系
He's tied to me. My family.
如果你真的在乎我
If you really care about me,
要知道我现在一举一动都受到关注
I'm under the microscope now.
竞选的事 了解吗
The campaign-- you understand that?
没有人会比我
Nobody you will ever know
更了解你
understands you better.
我会确保那警♥察♥不来找你麻烦
I'll make sure the cop leaves you alone.
但你也得保证
But you do the same.
我的小肯尼
My Kenny-Ken.
守护天使
Guardian angel.
真符合圣诞风
Just in time for Christmas.
对了 到圣诞了哎
It's Christmas!
小肯尼 圣诞哎
Oh, ha, Kenny-Ken, it's Christmas!
天哪 你
Oh, gosh, you--
想喝蛋酒吗
You want some eggnog?
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
我没事 只是
No, I'm fine, I just...
想听听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
你在开派对吗 我听不清...
Are you having a party? It's hard to--
没事 抱歉 我回头再打来吧
No, sor--I can call back.
我回头再打
I can call back.
不 我没事
No, I'm fine. Yeah.
怎么了
What?
医院打来的
The hospital.
Sabovich
Sabovich.
刚送进手术室就...
Right after they got him in the operating room...
他死了
He's dead.
你怎么还不走
Why don't you get outta here?
我以为需要我指认
I thought that I'd be needed to I.D.--
不需要你 我们从来都不需要你
You're not needed. You never were.
这儿就没有你的事
You had no business there.
-去死 -你看看自己
- Go to hell. - Look at you.
-萨尔 -你这穿的叫制♥服♥吗
- Sal. - I mean, that's not a uniform.
-是戏服吧 -萨尔
- It's a costume. - Sal.
一身戏服 盘着头发
Your costume, your hair...
-你去死 -就因为你今天我们才
- Why don't you go to hell? - It's all got two good men
-死了两个好兄弟 -别欺负她
- killed today. - Leave her alone.
你凭什么没死
And why are you still alive?
-你为什么没中枪 -离我远点
- Why didn't you get a shot off? - Get away from me now!
你就像个漂亮的小玩物
What are you -- you're just a pretty little thing--
别碰我
Get your hands off of me!
-镇定 镇定 -别碰我
- Just calm down, calm down! - Get off of me!
镇定
Calm down.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What?
又有两个警♥察♥中枪了
Two more cops just got shot.
也是一对搭档
Units again, uh...
都死了
Dead.
-他们 -一个有色人种 一个白人
- They're, uh... - One's colored, one's white.
是吗
Right?
♬I know a man, he's a powerful man♬
♬Got the people in his power in the palm of his hand♬
♬He started at the bottom but he worked his way up now♬
♬He's never gonna stop till he reaches the top♬
♬It's the same old story♬
♬It's the same old dream♬
♬It's powerman, powerman And all that it can bring♬
男性 白人 出生日期-1935
♬If you want your money♬
谢谢 夫人
Well... thank you, ma'am.
♬But you'll only end up picking up The nickels and dimes♬
谢了 罗恩 祝你愉快
Thanks, Ron. Have a nice day.
♬You call him names and he sits and grins♬
谢谢
Thank you.
♬Cause everybody else is just a sucker to him♬
男性 出生日期-1935-1945?
漏油
你好
Uh, hey, hi.
我想找格兰·莱斯克
I'm looking for Glenn Lesick.
-你是谁 -我都不知道是不是
- Who are you? - I don't know if I have
住这里的格兰·莱斯克
the right Glenn Lesick. Um...
我叔叔上个月去世了
My uncle died last month,
我姨妈说他还欠一个老朋友一点钱
and my aunt said that he owed a buddy of his some money.
朋友名叫格兰·莱斯克 她从没见过
Guy named Glenn Lesick. Now, she's never met him,
但是 之前我打来过电♥话♥ 但没人接
but, uh, I called a while ago, but no answer.
今天我正好到这附近来了
And I just happened to be in the neighborhood.
好吧 抱歉打扰了
Okay, uh, sorry. Sorry to bother you.
多少钱
Uh, how much?
我叔叔欠的吗 一千一
Did my uncle owe? Uh, $1,100.
你带来了吗
You got it on you?
当然
Course.
格兰
Glenn?
格兰 你最好出来看看
Glenn, you're gonna want to get out here.
你好 我
Hi. Hi. I--
你好
Hi, um...
介意我进去一下吗
Uh, do you mind if I come in real quick?
我想这应该是给你的
I think this is for you.
谢谢
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表