剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
Man down.
我唱 唱完了 对吗
I did... my thing, right?
我 我们先休息一会
I'm-- I'm saying we're taking a little break.
你唱得真棒
You sounded so good.
他要走了 他走了
He's going. He's gone.
是吗 他看起来没打算要走啊
Is he? He doesn't look like he's leaving.
这还用得着你告诉我吗
You gonna tell me what I know?
不用 查理
Never, Charlie.
我脑子里总有一个警♥察♥
There's a cop in my head,
分散我的注意力
distracting me,
让我无法思考 都是因为你
stealing my thoughts, because of you.
我知道 对不起 我该怎么做
I know, I'm sorry. What can I--can I do?
你可以先去
You can start
取悦音乐制♥作♥人 让他留在这
by making the music man happy so he stays.
我不管你怎么取悦
I don't care how.
但要是他走了 我就得管了
But if he goes, I will care about that.
查理通常不会这样的
It's just not the way Charlie would normally do this.
没问题 不不 我
Oh, sure, no, no, I--
我没提前通知 没给他
I didn't preamble myself. I didn't give him--
时间准备
any time to prepare.
但还有...
Well, yeah, but also--
不 我能理解 他是紧张了
No, I get it. You know, he's nervous.
他不紧张
He's not nervous.
他不是你的歌♥手傀儡
He's not your minstrel puppet.
他不能像开灯一样说唱就唱
He can't just turn the songs on, like a light.
-不 -他为什么要那样做呢
- No. - And why should he?
是你去找他的
You came to him.
是啊
Yeah.
你不了解查理
You don't know who Charlie is,
不知道他怎样生活 怎样思考
how he lives, what he thinks.
有些人说那些东西应该写进歌♥曲里
Some people might say those things should be in the songs.
老派 虚伪的人才那样说
Old, plastic people.
你跟他们一样吗 你大老远开车过来
Are you like them? Did you drive all the way
就是想找和以前一样的歌♥手吗
out here to find the same thing you've always found?
你走进来
You walked on in
告诉他"为我站在悬崖上" 他照做了
and told him, "Stand on a cliff for me," and he did.
因为他想给你想要的东西
Because he wanted to give you what you needed.
给予别人想要的东西 这就是爱
Giving someone what they need is love.
音乐仅仅是一部分 他的爱才是全部
The music's only part of it. His love... is everything.
看起来我理解错了
Sounds like I got this all wrong.
这里有些让你沉醉其中的东西
Something like this here, immersing yourself,
我还没准备好 我得先退一步
I wasn't prepared. I need to... take a step back.
不 什么
No, what?
什么 等等 别这样 我只是
What--hold on, no, no, no, look, I was just--
-来嘛 我只是 -不不 你刚才
- Come on, I just-- - No, no, you just made the case
为查理的表现做了辩护 小姑娘
for Charlie, little lady.
有你这样的人做后盾 他应该高兴
He should be happy someone like you's got his back.
-来嘛 -实际上
- Come on. - In fact--
-别走 留下 -不 我会告诉他
- No, no, you stay. - No, in fact, I'll tell him.
-不 别这样... -我会在走之前
- No, look, here-- - I'll tell him
-你可以 不不不 -告诉他这点
- You can--no, no, no, no. - right before I go.
-来嘛 求你了 -谢谢你
- Look, come on, please. - Thank you.
如今的战场上 美军在
In the war today, American troops underwent
柬埔寨南部的茂密丛林里遭遇了
a series of surprise attacks
一连串的突然袭击
in the dense jungle near southern Cambodia.
猛烈炮轰在黎明时分拉开了攻击的序幕
The attacks began at dawn with heavy artillery fire.
这里是迷宫
Ah, the puzzle palace.
连气味都一样
Even smells the same,
像旧水族箱里水的气味
like old aquarium tank water.
就是那样啊
That's what that is.
-你怎么样 -我挺好的
- How are you? - I'm all right.
我给你找了个差事 想做吗
I got a job for you if you want it.
当然想做 是什么差事
'Course I do. What is it?
好 我以前教堂的神父
All right. Priest in my old parish
认为有人从捐款箱里偷钱
thinks someone's stealing from the collection plate,
他认为是牧师干的 罗神父
thinks it's the pastor, Father Rowe.
那也太明目张胆了吧
That's a doozy.
是啊
Yeah.
本来我想亲自去查 不过他认识我
I'd do it myself, but he knows me.
工时费和其它费用由我来付
I'll cover your time and expenses.
这次我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down this time.
我知道
I know.
山姆
Sam.
这是间医院
This is a hospital.
其实我在这休息 顺便吃点
Actually, this is where I take my break and eat
昨晚剩下的瑞典肉丸
leftover Swedish meatballs from last night.
你当上护士
You're a nurse.
你应该是位警探
You should be a detective.
你以前总说你会抽空去念护士学校
You always said you were going to nursing school part time.
我确实念了
Because I was.
你做到了
You did it.
你全身而退 改变了人生
You got out. You changed your life.
我并没有改变那么多
Well, I didn't change it so much that someone
如果有人真想找我的话会找到的
couldn't find me if they really wanted to.
你怎么样 很明显 你还是个警♥察♥
Well, what about you? You're still a cop, obviously.
没错
Yup.
还是已婚人士吗
You still married?
说来话长 已婚 不过此处有转折
Long answer, yes with a "But."
如果你过得不好 我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry if you're sorry.
不必这样 玛莎护士
Don't be, Nurse Martha.
请叫我肯德尔护士
Nurse Kendall, please.
好吧
Oh, okay.
是啊 玛莎护士像是约翰斯家某个人
Yeah. "Nurse Martha" sounds like
会用的称呼 他偶尔确实会叫
what one of the Johns would call me, and occasionally did.
有多久了
How long's it been?
你是指约翰斯那样叫我吗
Since Johns called me things?
有四年了
Four years.
那你做护士有多久了
And how long you been a nurse?
六年
Six.
原来如此
Uh, what--oh.
是啊 我并没有一次性彻底改变
Yeah, I didn't change it all at once.
我觉得那样不会长久
I don't think it sticks if you do it that way.
很聪明 你做得对
That's smart, I think you're right.
很聪明
That's smart.
西装不错 跟你在烂泥里
Nice suit. Is that the same threads
摔倒那天是同一套吗
you had on the other day when you fell down in the dirt?
不是 那套我扔了
Nah, threw that one out.
我的衣服有的是
Plenty more where that came from.
不过你好像说不出这样的话来吧
Doesn't smell like you can say the same.
好了 我们是来互相挑衅
Okay, are we gonna play chicken,
还是来谈正事的
or are we gonna talk about something?
是啊 我是想谈怎么赚钱
Yeah, well, I'd rather talk about making money,
但是他好像更愿意念叨那些陈年旧事
but sounds like he'd rather dwell on bad memories.
布托诺 布托诺
Butano. Butano.
我很了解你的底细
Hey, I don't know you from nothing.
我和查理在一起 你走过来 掏出枪
I'm hanging with my guy Charlie, you walk up, you pull a gun,
我会夺走你的枪
I'm gonna take it from you.
如果咱俩是自己人 有人过来
Now, if you're my guy, and somebody walks up
拿枪指着你 我会夺下他们的枪
and pulls a gun on you, I'm gonna take it from them.
就是这么个理 不然你来告诉我
That's not how it works, then you tell me.
怎么做才行呢
How does it work?
我想确实是这么个理
I guess it could work like that.
在座有谁信撒旦
Anyone who's a Satan,
午夜之前 我来请客
tab's forgiven till midnight.
好 太棒了
All right, hell, yeah.
她是被包养的 站街妓♥女♥还是应♥召♥女郎
So was she a house girl, streetwalker, outcall?
不知道
Don't know.
我知道她有个皮条客 查理·曼森
I know she had a pimp, Charlie Manson?
不认识他 她叫什么名字
Don't know him. What's her name?
卡洛琳·比彻
Caroline Beecher.
好 我会四下问问 打听看看
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表