剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
以什么身份去 毒品贩子谢弗
Well, who's going? Shafe the drug tout,
还是会暴露身份的警♥察♥谢弗
or Shafe the cop who's gonna blow his cover?
或许你该试试扮成鬼
Maybe you should try a costume of some kind...
或者性感护士
like ghost or sexy nurse.
我相信当你的工作泡汤时
Well, 'cause I'm sure you love it
你会很高兴的
when your work goes belly-up.
我当然会高兴
Of course I do.
你是唯一一个不高兴的
You're the only one that doesn't.
听着 我会去确保卡特
Look, I will go make sure Cut
没有搞砸你的案子
doesn't step all over your case.
你去找曼森
You find Manson.
别像个超级傻瓜一样
Don't be an ultra-maroon.
-好吧 兄弟 -再见
- Okay, brother. - See you.
-早上好 -早上好 探长
- Good morning. - Morning, detective.
我想他不是在打听我们的死者吧
I guess he didn't exactly sneak up on our dead guy.
长官 那是弗克尼警官
Sir, that was officer Faulkner.
我们接到任务时 发现门是锁着的
When we responded, we found the door locked.
看到这人脸朝下 弗克尼认为
We saw the guy face down, and Faulkner thought
他看到他在动 他直接
hje saw him move and he just--
我从不会批评别人太过热心
I never criticize anyone for being enthusiastic.
我给你看我的新备用枪了吗
I show you my new second?
史密斯十轮手♥枪♥
Smith 10 snub.
-怎么了 -看起来就像把玩具枪
- What? - It's like a doll gun.
你希望它像什么 榴弹炮吗
What do you want it to be, a howitzer?
-这是后备用的 -非常精巧
- It's a backup. - It's very cute.
山姆 看看这个
Hey, Sam, look at this.
你要用那家伙干什么
What are you gonna do with that thing?
打侏儒吗
Pistol whip a midget?
等等 吉米 回来
Wait. Jimmy, come back.
我要检查下你阴♥道♥里有没有沙子
I gotta check your vagina for sand.
你检查过门了吗
Did you get a look at that door?
在被那些愣头青撞开前 它是锁上的
It was locked before one of the nosepicks broke it down.
-所以呢 -所以你有没有检查
- Okay? - So did you get a look
锁芯 肯定是从里面
at the hardware? It has to be locked
或者外面反锁的
from the inside or the outside.
你确定嫌犯没有留在现场吗
Are you sure the suspect's not still on the premises?
我承认错误
I confess.
格赖得尼身上还有钥匙吗
Gladner still got his keys on him?
-钥匙在他的腰带上 -好
- They're on his belt chain. - All right.
所以我们要找某个
So we're looking for someone
-有这地方钥匙的人 -你来这干嘛
- with keys to the place. - Why are you here?
格赖得尼这边有个毒品案
There's a drug case in place around Gladner.
花费了很多时间 联络了很多人
A lot of time invested, contacts made.
我只是想确保一切都好
Just trying to keep it all intact.
你的卧底男友吗
Oh, your undercover boyfriend?
男友 我们想慢慢来的 你懂吧
Ah, boyfriend--we're trying to take it slow, you know?
我可不知道那些
I don't know from any of that.
我知道的是 我找到了嫌犯
What I do know is, I found the guy.
是啊 目击者看到他从现场逃跑
Oh, yeah, witness had him running from the scene.
如果你想去看热闹
He's out back in the cruiser
他就在外面的巡逻车上
if you want to point and laugh.
兄弟 我的人来了
Hey, man, there's my man!
你还记得我 对吧
You remember me, right?
不记得了吗
No?
好吧 你可能记得
All right, you-- you probably remember...
你不喜欢我 但是
that you don't like me, but...
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do this....
好吗 我为什么要这么做
Okay, why would I do that?
-不是吧 兄弟 -安静点
- Come on, man! - Hey, knock it off.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
帮帮我
Help me out.
拜托了 兄弟 拜托了
Please, man, please.
你得帮我
You got to help me out.
求你了 不是我♥干♥的
Please. I didn't do that.
兄弟 求你了
Man, please.
该死的缉毒警♥察♥想利用我们的影响力
Damn narc out there trying to use our colors.
威尼斯海滩警局
Venice PD, they, uh,
他们几个月前逮捕了杰里兄弟
busted brother Jerry a couple months back.
他们没收了他所有的财产
They take all of his property,
封在小塑料袋里"保管"
and they put it into a little plastic bag for "Storage."
他的身份证和毒品
His I.D. Card and his patch
被放进了"财产"包
goes into his "Property" bag.
保释时 他的所有东西都被归还了
And when he makes bail, the man gives him back everything.
除了那两样 他们口头应付了
But those two things, and they lip-service it.
告诉他说丢了
Tell him it got lost.
-只不过这位伙计 -布莱
- Except that this guy here-- - Bri.
布莱 对
Bri, right.
布莱几天前看到一个家伙在
Bri here sees a guy pushing dope
圣塔莫尼卡卖♥♥毒品
down in Santa Monica a couple days ago,
声称是我们的兄弟杰里
repping as our brother Jerry.
我说了他是个撒旦
Definitely said he was a satan,
但我知道你们不会单独行动
but I know you guys don't travel alone.
我也知道你们不会卖♥♥五公斤
And I know you wouldn't go 5 kilos.
你再看到他就拖住他
Hmm. You see him, you keep him around
然后打电♥话♥给我们
and you call us,
我们用你对付我膝盖的方式
and we'll do to him
来对付他
what you did to my knee.
再次表示抱歉
Again, I'm sorry about that.
不必 没关系
No, it's okay.
这些有用消息给了你新的机会
You get a reset with all the positives...
虽然我根本不能玩
Even though I can't ball, like, at all.
我的膝盖不能承重
I can't put any weight on my knee,
顶别人更不行
not even somebody else's.
所以下次我们要一起下山的话
So, you know what, next time you and I are going downhill,
你走前面
You first.
如果我又有一次新的机会
Well, if I'm getting a reset,
我想求你一件事
I got a favor to ask.
你还记得你膝盖受伤的时候 我们
When you jacked up your knee, you remember we were
正出门去找你的朋友查理吗
heading out to try and find your friend Charlie?
她想知道我们是否能再试一次
Well, she was wondering if maybe we could try again.
小甜心
Sugar clam.
就在橡树街和里昂街街角
Right on the corner of Oak and Lyon.
阿什伯里的中心地带
The heart of Ashbury.
天呐 那栋房♥子真美
God, that was such a good house.
告诉她谁就住在那条街上
Tell her who lived right down the street.
詹尼斯
Janis.
-乔普林吗[美国摇滚女歌♥手] -对
- Joplin? - Yeah.
我们可以听到她练习
We could hear her practicing.
听着 小樱桃
Look, Cherry.
花儿几乎跟你一样美丽
Almost as beautiful as you.
你该走了
You should leave.
找个借口 撒个小慌之类的
Make an excuse, your monthlies, I don't know.
这里路有点难走 我需要个洋娃娃拐杖
Some rough terrain here, I think I need a baby-doll crutch.
小甜心
Sugar clam.
好了 查理在等着呢
All right, Charlie's waiting.
查理
Charlie,
我觉得我看到我爸离开了
I thought I saw my dad leave.
今天早上他开着车
This morning, in his car.
他跟你说话了吗
Did he talk to you?
他说他想跟我说话了吗
Did he say he wanted to talk to me?
他说什么了
What did he say?
如果你没听到我们的谈话
Well, I wouldn't tell you this if I didn't know
我是不会告诉你的
you could hear it for what it is,
但他问我要多少钱
but he asked me how much I wanted...
能换回你
for you.
就好像你是一辆二手车 或者
Like you were a used car, or a...
一匹马 一头牛
horse, or a cow.
某样东西无人拥有 就不能被销♥售♥
If no one owns something, it can't ever be for sale.
看看谁又可以走路了
Look who's walking again.
小甜心说她认识你 查理
Sugar clam here says she knows you, Charlie.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表