剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I'll get that typed up.
你抓住了真凶
Hey, you got the right guy,
我就知道你做的到
just like I knew you would.
我警探生涯辉煌的一笔
Some of my finest detecting.
没准你还发现了一个贩毒集团呢
And maybe you uncovered a drug ring.
那晚上我请自己吃牛排吧
Ooh, steak dinner for me.
现在我们知道瓜珀很重要
So now we know Guapo is importante.
但那是我们的错
Meanwhile it's our fault.
什么是
What is?
格赖得尼 因为告密被杀了
Gladner, the snitch thing.
那不是我们的错 是我的错
It's not our fault. It's my fault.
你就毫不愧疚吗
And you're okay with this?
是的
Yeah.
他是个人
He was a person.
贩毒的人
Who sold drugs.
吃腰果吗
Cashew?
你简直令人难以置信
You are unbelievable.
就像整个世界...
Like the world just--
-你想干什么就干什么 -确实
- You want it, you do it. - It's true.
我有时会有些粗鲁
I can be a tad brusque.
比如 我都忘了对你说不客气
For instance, just now I forgot to say "You're welcome."
桃色辣猫
警探
Detective.
想来告诉你我们抓住了杀你丈夫的凶手
Thought you might like to know we solved your husband's case.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
可以叫你山姆吗
May I call you Sam?
你已经叫了
You just did.
我们发现他被杀是因为涉毒
Turns out it was drug related.
-是吗 -是啊
- Oh. - Yes.
马文 你们的送货员
Marvin, your delivery guy,
其实是你丈夫的贩毒通讯员
was a drug courier for your husband.
知人知面不知心啊
Well, you just never know anyone, do you?
糊涂是福
If you're lucky.
对了 瑞秋让我告诉你
Oh, by the way, Rachel told me to tell you...
她很喜欢和你聊天
She really enjoyed talking to you.
是吗
Is that right?
真有意思 因为聊天时她一直在哭
It's very interesting because she spent the whole time crying.
那是精神宣泄
It was cathartic.
格赖得尼夫人 论撒谎我都能当老师了
Mrs. Gladner, comes to lying, I teach a master class,
而你不及格
and you flunk.
你很幸运 我对贩毒没兴趣
Lucky for you, I don't give a rat's ass about drugs.
你还有一点走运的是洛杉矶缉毒局
Double lucky the L.A. narco squad
笨到两点一线的线索也连不到一起
couldn't tie a known monkey to a kilo of bananas,
但你周围最好不要再出现死亡事件
but don't let anybody drop dead near you again,
否则我一定很快找上你
or I'll be on you before the body hits the ground.
不为案子你也可以上我
You'll be on me again no matter what.
请稍等 谢弗
Hold on a second. Hey, Shafe.
-你结婚了吗 -怎么了
- You married? - Why?
有人来电♥话♥
It's some broad.
说是你妻子
Says she's your wife.
听着还挺认真
Sounds legit.
-她在哭呢 -还以为你是猜出来的
- She's crying. - Thought you were a fairy.
说不定呢
Who knew?
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what is it?
等等 慢点 你说慢点
Wait, slow down, slow down, slow down.
天哪
God!
我说了我不喜欢这里
I told you I didn't like this place.
-我说过的 -我知道
- I told you. - I know.
你能被接受 我们不能
You fit. We don't.
爱黑鬼的
卡特告诉我... 天哪
Hey, Cut told me -- whoa.
怎么回事
What happened here?
没事了
Nothing anymore.
谁干的
Who did that?
不知道
No idea.
会不会是邻居鲍迪劳克斯
What about Baldilocks next door?
霍华德
Howard?
你不是挺喜欢他的吗
I thought you liked him.
我是觉得老家伙很幽默
I do think old cranks are funny,
但如果他在你家车♥库♥上写脏话
but if he wrote something nasty on your garage door,
我就去车里拿斧头收拾他
I got an axe handle in my trunk.
我觉得不是他
I don't think it was him.
他也许抱着爆米花在一旁看着
Probably sat by with a bucket of popcorn
别人这么做 但是...
and watched whoever did do it, but--
怎么了 你没事吧
What's -- you all right?
我儿子
My son.
他叫沃特
His name's Walt.
在外国
He was overseas--
岘港
Da Nang.
他 擅自离开了军队
He's -- he's AWOL right now.
我很遗憾 山姆
I'm sorry, Sam.
我去见了他的一个朋友
Went -- I went by to see a friend of his,
一个立志当牧师的孩子
a kid studying to be a priest.
他一直说他没跟沃特联♥系♥过
He kept saying he hadn't heard from Walt.
看着他说谎我就想打得他满地找牙
I just wanted to slap the taste right out of his mouth.
对了
You know, you-
你最好不要涂太厚的漆
you may not want to make that layer any thicker.
涂太多漆会滴下来的
You know, any more paint, and it'll--it'll run and sag.
我得赶回去了
I got to hurry back.
不如进来坐坐吧
Why don't you come in for a minute?
伯纳黛德还没睡呢
You know, Bernadette's still up.
我觉得相比成人 你肯定更喜欢婴儿
Got a feeling you like babies more than grown-ups, and, uh--
我还有事
I got to get going.
谢了
Thank you.
回见
See you.
你好 我想找罗比·亚瑟
Hi. Yeah, um, I'm looking for Robbie Arthur.
布莱恩·谢弗 我们一起服役的
Brian Shafe. We served together.
173空军部队 好的
173rd Airborne. All right, yeah.
不 我只是想跟他聊几句
No, I was just hoping to talk to him.
希望能请你帮我转告他一声
If, uh, you could just pass on the message.
关于那边一个小鬼的事 他当上了下士
About a kid who was over there, made corporal,
但做了逃兵
but just went AWOL.
不 我不认识他
No. No, I don't know him.
他是我一个朋友的儿子
He's the son of a friend of mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
♬Your home is where you're happy♬
♬It's not where you are free♬
♬Your home is where you can be what you are♬
♬You were born to just be♬
♬Now they'll show you their castles and diamonds ♬
查理
Charlie!
是你干的...
You did this...
都是你害了我
You did this to me.
因为你 我走投无路了
I have nowhere to go because of you.
我到底干了什么 朋友
What exactly did I do, friend?
你自己心里清楚
You know. You know.
我解放了你
I freed you.
你毁了我
You broke me.
你早就分崩离析了 肯
You were already broken, Ken.
我只是帮你卸下了伪装
I just pulled you out of your shell.
我拯救了你
I saved you.
我对你只有爱意
I got nothing but love for you.
这就是全部
That's all I got.
这就是我的全部
That's all I am.
爱
Love.
就在这里
Right here.
若你想取我性命 就动手吧
You take it if you need to.
我不怕死
I'm not scared of dying.
我愿意为你而死
I want to die for you.
为你们而死
For any of you!
这将是我的荣耀
It'd be my privilege,
我的天赋神权
my birthright.
动手吧
So go on.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表