剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I...I did--I didn't want to hurt anybody.
那你为什么这么做
Then why'd you do it?
我表兄说 他会分一些我好处
My cousin said he'd give me a cut.
分什么好处
A cut of what?
他们都是好人
They're good people.
他们闻起来像动物园一样臭 但都是好人
They smell like a damn zoo, but, good people.
不过 罗伊
Roy, though.
我不喜欢罗伊
Roy I don't like.
你不能奢求所有人都与你融洽相处
You can't get along with everybody.
他知道我是谁吗
Does he know who I am?
他只是在保护查理而已
He's just looking out for Charlie.
他应该保护他自己
Eh, he should be looking out for himself.
有不少人都会愿意为我做个顺水人情
I know people who'll put him down just to say
将他除掉
they did me a favor.
信我 我懂 算了吧 那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Believe me, I get it, okay. Now forget it, the guy's an ass.
但你得明白 他不是故意的
But you know what, he didn't mean anything by it.
我会把你的西装送洗干净的
And I'll get your suit cleaned.
说到这个 霍迪亚克警探
While we're at it, Detective Hodiak?
我也能找人做掉他
I got a guy who can take care of him too.
塔莉
Tully.
塔莉警官
Officer Tully?
你对杰森·埃尔金斯有多了解
What do you know about Jason Elkins?
公羊队的那个吗 很喜欢他
For the Rams? I love that guy.
这么说你愿意跟我一起去见他了
So maybe you'd like to meet him with me.
询问一下他对他女友实施的暴♥力♥行为
Ask him about the number he did on his girlfriend's face.
她不肯说 但她身上有旧的淤痕
She won't talk, but she has old bruises,
她那晚跟他在一起 而且埃尔金斯有前科
she was with him on the night, and Elkins has a record.
他的职业战绩可是很辉煌的
Yeah, all-pro, all-conference.
那他在大学时的伤人事件呢
How about assault when he was in college?
-打女人吗 -不是
- Against a woman? - No.
上大学时 在酒吧里打架
Well, getting into a bar fight when you're in college
跟虐打女友可不是一回事
is a lot different from pulping your girlfriend.
你能不能考虑一下如果他没你想象中那么好呢
Well, say for a second he's not as good a man as you think he is.
我只有在赌公羊队赢的时候
I don't think he's good for anything but my wallet
才觉得他好
when I bet the Rams.
如果她不肯作证 你就没有证据
Now if she's not testifying, you got nothing.
这种事从来都是各执一词 何况她还不肯说
It's he said/she said and she's not saying.
艾玛什么时候回家
When will Emma be home?
这周
This week.
除非肯的母亲病情恶化
Unless Ken's mother takes a turn for the worse.
替我问候她 好吗
Well, send her my best wishes, would you?
当然
Of course.
肯没陪着她
Ken isn't with her.
也是 他不是那种有感情的人
Oh, no. That would require a morsel of human feeling.
他很忙
He's very busy.
我也恨过自己的母亲
I hated my mother, too.
那笔钱...
The money--
你跟爸投资在肯律所的那笔钱
The money that you and Daddy invested into Ken's firm,
有办法能拿回来吗
is there any way to get it back?
我为什么要那么做
Why would I want to?
就是让我有些担心
It just--it makes me nervous.
把资产都放在一个地方
Having everything in one place.
他出轨了吗
Did he have an affair?
母亲
Mother.
你想背着他搞小动作
You want to shoot the horse out from under a man,
肯定有原因
there must be a reason.
我...
I--
♬Time after time♬
我爱我丈夫
I love my husband.
♬I tell myself that I'm so lucky♬
他当初把你肚子搞大时 你可不确定
When he got you pregnant, you weren't so sure.
我想知道
I need to know.
♬To be loving you♬
有办法吗
Is there a way?
没有 那笔钱拿不出来了
No, the money is sunk in the firm.
如果你想拿回来 你得让海尔·班因
If you want out, you'll have to ask Hal Banyin
开张支票给你
to write you a check.
♬So lucky to be♬
你以前总放这首曲子...
You used to play this song all the time...
就在你大学入学前的那个夏天
that summer between high school and college.
是吗
Did I?
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, honey.
烤箱里有烤肉
Roast's in the oven.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
你好 吉恩
Hey, Gene.
抱歉 我得换下要洗的衣物
So sorry, I had to change the wash.
伯纳黛德呢
Hey. Where's Bernadette?
她跟我妈在后院
She's out back with my mom.
山姆问我 他能不能在这里等你
Sam asked if he could wait here for you.
不是霍华德
Wasn't Howard.
你确定吗
You sure?
霍华德是个蠢货
Howard's a pinhead,
但不是我们找的那个蠢货
but he's not the pinhead.
-为什么... -到一个白人社区
- Why don't-- - Go to a white neighborhood,
利用一个有色人种的家庭 制♥造♥争议
and use one colored family to drive a wedge into it,
等其他白人家庭搬去高级住♥宅♥区
and then when all the white families head for the hills,
吉恩就来低价收♥购♥他们的房♥子
Gene steps in and buys all the houses cheap,
提高价格卖♥♥给剩下的
and then sells them back at a huge markup
唯一一种客户
to the only people who will buy:
有色家庭
Colored families.
你租♥房♥♥子给我们是为了赶走我们的邻居吗
You rented us this place to scare away our neighbors?
不 我这是帮你
No. I did you a favor.
难道你愿意去租康普顿[黑帮社区]的房♥子吗
You'd rather rent in Compton?
真不敢相信居然有你这种人
I can't believe you.
我 是你的邻居
Me? People on your block
不愿意接受黑人跟他们住一个街区
can't stand the idea of a Negro neighborhood.
我是给了他们应得的报应
I'm just giving them what they deserve.
我可不打算拦她
Her, I'm not pulling off.
宝贝
Baby.
如果你还想搬家...
If you still want to move--
我得先说个好消息
Well, here's the good news.
如果你们留下 房♥租全免
If you choose to stay, it'll be rent free.
他会答应吗
Will he agree to that?
他会的
He will.
谁会对房♥租全免有意见呢
You can't argue with free rent.
我们会过得很好的
We'll make this okay.
好吗 一切都会好起来
Okay? It's gonna be okay.
山姆 把这个种族主义者赶出去
Sam, kick this racist out.
乐意之至
My pleasure.
然后留下吃晚饭
Stay for dinner.
你说把种族主义者赶出去时没算我啊
I thought you wanted to kick the racist out.
你一定得留下吃晚饭
I'm not asking.
亲爱的 给他倒杯酒
Honey, get him something to drink.
你好 我想找罗莉·普赖斯
Hi, yes, I'd like to speak to Lori Price.
我是一个朋友
A friend.
在三关东南
Southeast of Tam Quan,
美军发现了北越无线电台
the discovery of North Vietnamese radio antenna
导致双方发生了数日激烈战斗
by American forces led to days of intense fighting.
空中及炮兵轰炸
Air and artillery bombardment
使北越军第22军团
threw the 22nd NVA regiment
溃败逃散
into a disorderly retreat.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你是沃特的爸爸吗
You Walt's dad?
想进来吗
You want to come in?
不 我不能久留
No, no, I can't stay.
我需要你给沃特带个口信
I need you to get a message to Walt.
-可以吗 -不行
- Can you? - No.
这正是我来的原因
That's why--
宪兵发现了他在我们那里 过来抓人
MP's found out he was with us, came looking for him,
他就跑了
he had to split.
-去哪了 -这就是我想告诉你的
- Where'd he go? - That's what I'm saying.
我不知道
I don't know.
他跑了 不知道去哪
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表