剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
- I have a right to an attorney. - Calm down, shh, Theo, Theo.
-愚蠢 -能单独让我们谈谈吗
- Clown. - Can you give us a minute, please?
我是霍迪亚克警探
I'm Detective Hodiak.
你可以叫我山姆
Huh? But you can call me Sam.
我是新的人选
I'm the new guy.
什么新人选
The--the new what?
不要担心 在外面的人看来
Don't worry. To everybody on the outside,
你是被带来询问
it looks like you were brought in
亚瑟的谋杀的
for questioning in Arthur's murder.
但你知道怎么回事
But you know the drill.
我们都是为联调局Sanburg探员做事的
We both work for Agent Sanburg, FBI.
你是线人
You're a snitch.
我是你的新联络人
And I'm your new handler.
亚瑟会告诉班奇的
Now Arthur gonna tell Bunchy.
会议上他们总是大谈怎样对付告密者
And they talk big at meetings, saying what they do to snitches.
是的
Right.
所以不是他死就是你亡
So it was you or him.
-是吗 -是的
- Right? - Yeah.
所以你杀死了他
So you shot him?
你随时可以说声谢谢
You know, you can thank me whenever.
好吧
Right.
我先来给你弄点喝的吧
I'm gonna get you something to drink.
可乐行吗
Is a Coke all right?
-行 可以 -是吗
- Yeah, that's fine. - Yeah?
饿不饿 想吃东西吗
Hungry? Anything to eat?
-不 我不饿 -那好
- No, I'm good. - All right.
那就写一份案件报告给我 好吗
So just write down a case report for me, okay?
-放在那就行 -案件报告吗
- Put it on there. - A ca--case report?
是的 你知道的 都是走程序
Yeah, you know, this happened, that happened.
报告写好后 在底部签上你的名字
For the files. And then sign it at the bottom.
好的 没问题
All right, I can do that.
还有...
Oh, and...
桑博格探员 他知道你投奔班奇了吗
Agent Sanburg, did he know you were going over to Bunchy's?
是的 他知道
Yeah, he knew.
就是他说要露一手的
He's the one that said bring a piece.
好的 把这个也写到报告里
All right, well, make sure to put that in your report.
那也许能让桑博格探员得一块奖章呢
That--that might get Agent Sanburg a medal.
也会给你加薪的
And you a raise.
-你是个好人 -我也想做好人
- You a good man. - I try to be.
你身上一直都有种特别的东西 查理
There's always been something special about you, Charlie.
女孩会满操场追着你跑
Girls would chase you all around the playground.
男孩也会
Boys, too.
你考虑过我说的话了吗
You thought about what I said?
把文件拿来
Get the papers.
我会签的
I'll sign 'em.
他是告密者
Well, he's the snitch.
他还以为自己写一份报告
Einstein thinks he wrote a report
就能得奖加薪呢
that'll get him a gold star and a cookie.
班奇 无论你想让你的手下
Bunchy, whatever you're thinking about
在监狱里对他做什么
having your people do to him in prison,
都不要做
don't.
他不会脱罪的
He's not skating.
他会坐牢的
He'll do time.
有色人种被指控谋杀都会坐牢
A colored man accused of murder always does time.
而且他还是黑豹党
Plus, he's a Panther?
基本上要老死在监狱里了
That's life times ten.
那就好
Well, good then.
虽然司法系统并不完美 但还是管用的
The system's not perfect, but it can work.
你知道谁总跟我这么说吗
You know who tried to sell me that?
我弟弟
My little brother.
他总说我们不能一直靠武力解决
Kept saying we can't just fight.
我们必须有自己的主张
We have to have something to say,
自己的立场
something to offer.
他再也不想总是拿着枪
He didn't want to carry a gun anymore.
我跟他说的最后一句话是...
My last words to him were that...
他太软弱了
he was weak.
他永远都无法成为黑豹党 而且...
That he could never be a Panther, and...
他再也不是我弟弟了
he was no brother to me anymore.
所以他才回家的
That's why he was home.
我开除了他
I fired him.
他长那么大 我就一直在教训他
His whole life, all I ever did was rag on him.
我...
I...
我知道你现在的感受
I know it feels that way now,
但你必须让自己喘口气 班奇
but you gotta give yourself a break, Bunchy.
家人都是...
Families are...
一样的
all the same.
也许不会和睦
They don't work.
但终究是家人
But they do.
你的弟弟
You know, your brother,
听起来他是个好人
he sounds like he was a good man.
真希望我曾认识他
I wish I had met him.
洛杉矶时报
这是什么
What's this?
你曾经在越南做过驻地记者
You were a correspondent in Vietnam.
你知道关于柬埔寨和老挝的那些传言吧
You know the rumors about Cambodia and Laos?
那都是真的
They're all true.
这些就是事实真♥相♥
Those are the facts.
是吗 谁提供的
Yeah, from who?
匿名线人
An anonymous source.
这样那就抱歉了
Yeah, well, I'm sorry.
为什么
What?
如果要出版这些东西
To publish any of this,
我需要有人公开出来证明
I would need someone to go on record
你拿来的这些文件经鉴定是真实的
to authenticate the documents that your source claims to have.
乔·莫伦案上你的线人是谁
Who is your source on Joe Moran?
你能匿名地毁了一个人的生活
Oh, so you can ruin a man's life anonymously,
却不肯发表...
but you can't publish--
这是机密文件
Look, this is classified.
这是事实
This is the truth.
霍迪亚克警探 既然你那么勇敢
Detective Hodiak, if you're so brave,
干嘛不自己发表呢
publish it yourself.
既然你的线人那么爱国
If your source is so patriotic,
让他出来亮亮相啊
make him come forward.
不管怎样 都不会牵扯到你 是不是
Well, either way, that protects your ass, right?
你的工作可真容易
You have the perfect job.
只看着别人做事就行
Watching other people do theirs.
你知道这让我多丢脸吗
You know what an embarrassment this is?
爸爸 我说了 我是...
Dad, I'm telling you, I'm...
卧底 真的
undercover, for real.
我甚至知道负责我的那个警♥察♥的名字
I even know the name of the cop who deputized me.
你可以给他打电♥话♥ 行吗
You can call him. All right?
我爸爸...
Has my dad...
有人来接我吗
has anyone come to get me?
有时间吗
Hey, do you have a minute?
要看是什么事了
Depends...
露易丝·米奇尔
Louise Mitchell.
她怎么了
What about her?
我知道你跟我说过别管这事
Look, I know you told me to stay out of it,
可我做不到
but I didn't.
我给学校打电♥话♥ 查了每一条
I called schools, got every record
有他儿子名字的记录 然后找到了她
that matched her son's name, and I found her.
查曼...
Charmain...
贝弗利山庄 是的
Beverly Hills. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我会调查的
I'll look into it.
乐意帮忙 里克
Happy to help, Rick.
不过要记住
But remember,
沉默是金
mum's the word.
你绝对想不到谁在贝弗利山庄被抓起来了
You won't believe who they have in Beverly Hills lock-up.
谁
Who?
警... 警探...
D-detect--detective...
霍迪亚克
Hodiak.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表