剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我朋友觉得他也许能让你联♥系♥上你儿子
He thinks maybe he can get you in touch with your son.
但你得冷静
But you gotta be cool--
我现在只关心沃特
All I care about is Walt.
别无他求
All right? Nothing else.
你原话转告给你朋友
You tell your friend that.
我只是想和我儿子聊聊
I just want to talk to my son.
杰弗逊·卡尔佩珀 你认识他吗
Jefferson Culpepper, you know him?
认识 卡斯的侄子 他怎么了
Yeah. He's Cass's nephew. What about him?
我倒没觉得汉娜·温罗布痴呆了
Well, Hannah Weinraub didn't seem senile to me,
所以我给她看了这照片
so I showed her this.
她只是搞混了名字 而不是幻视
She mixes up names but she doesn't hallucinate.
她看到的其实是卡尔佩珀
It was Culpepper she saw leaving
凌晨四点半离开了波浪卷发廊
the Marcel at 4:30 in the morning.
说他也是个瘾君子
Says he's a junkie, too.
卡尔佩珀确实吸毒成瘾
Culpepper's really strung out.
但我不觉得他会杀人放火
I didn't figure him for murder and arson.
那为了买♥♥毒品打劫收款机钱箱呢
What about robbing the cash box for a fix?
他居无定所 你知道他可能在哪吗
He's got no current address. You know where he might be?
他要是嗑嗨了 估计会在几个街区外
Well, if he's flush, he's probably nodding off
两个毒品站中的某一个里打盹吧
in one of two shooting galleries a couple blocks away.
多谢情报
You're my bird dog.
好极了
Great.
你好 卡恩女士
Hi, Mrs. Karn.
你剪的这发型真是太衬你了
Your hair looks nice, up like that.
艾玛在班上说她会帮我补习功课
Emma said in class that she'd help me out.
我实在读不懂这个"你猜"
I don't understand this Nitz-chi.
就是个怪人
He is weird.
抱歉 你是...
I'm sorry. You're...?
我叫苏珊·阿特金斯
Oh, Susan Atkins.
我们在学校拍卖♥♥会上见过
We met at the school auction.
我们家刚搬来这一年左右
My family just moved here about a year ago.
记得记得 苏珊 请进
Of course, Susan. Come in.
伯恩斯警探 我是布莱恩·谢弗
Detective Burns? Brian Shafe.
为调查迈克尔·杨格一案跟你通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone about the Michael Younger case.
你是谁 报社的吗
Who are you? Free Press?
无可奉告
No comment.
你一点也不像警♥察♥
Ah, you ain't no cop.
没听说过卧底警♥察♥吗
You never heard of undercover?
嬉皮士警♥察♥
Hippie cop?
小家伙 闪一边玩去吧
Go away, sonny, huh?
听好了 懒鬼
Listen, Lead Butt.
十五岁少年遇害
A 15-year-old kid is dead.
这案子都拖了一个礼拜了
Your case is almost a week old
你却没有递交过一份报告
and you haven't even filed a report.
把你知道的全都如实告诉我
So I want to know what you know
不然我就去内务处举报你
or I'm going to Internal Affairs.
还想不想要退休金了
Want your pension on the line?
你自己选
Your call.
这种环境下居然还能住人
How do these people live like this?
卡尔佩珀在哪
Where's Culpepper?
-卡尔佩珀在哪 -是托尔...托尔森
- Where's Culpepper? - Hey, it's Tol--Tolson!
-杰弗逊 托尔森来了 -找到了
- Jefferson, it's Tolson. - There he is.
站住
Stop!
卡尔佩珀
Culpepper!
托尔森在追我们的兄弟
Tolson's chasing a brother!
托尔森在追我们的兄弟
Tolson's chasing a brother!
退后 托尔森
Stand down, Tolson.
各位 帮彼此个忙
Guys, do everybody a favor
把杰弗逊·卡尔佩珀交出来
and send Jefferson Culpepper out here.
没有人会出来 也没有人能进去
No one's coming out and no one's going in.
来吧 我们回车里去
Hey, come on, let's go back to the car.
-请求支援 -我是领队 托尔森
- Call it in. - I'm leading, Tolson.
为迈克尔·杨格寻求正义 逮捕托尔森
Justice for Michael Younger! Arrest Tolson!
-为迈克尔·杨格寻求正义 -闭嘴
- Justice for Michael Younger! - Shut up.
逮捕托尔森 为迈克尔·杨格寻求正义
Arrest Tolson! Justice for Michael Younger!
逮捕托尔森
Arrest Tolson!
逮捕托尔森 逮捕托尔森
Arrest Tolson! Arrest Tolson!
逮捕托尔森 逮捕托尔森
Arrest Tolson! Arrest Tolson!
逮捕托尔森 逮捕托尔森
Arrest Tolson! Arrest Tolson!
我们只是想问卡尔佩珀几个问题
We just want to ask Culpepper a few questions
关于他叔叔的谋杀案
about his uncle's murder.
你真的打算让我相信
Are you trying to sell me that you,
山姆森·霍迪亚克 一个种族歧视的条子
Samson Hodiak, a racist cop
效力于全美最法♥西♥斯♥的警局
in the most fascist police force in America,
会公平对待一个黑人吗
will actually treat a black man fairly?
他是位黑人 杀害了另一位黑人
He's a Negro who killed another Negro
而且他想把责任推给黑豹党
and he tried to blame it on the Panthers.
你需要明白的是 警探
What you need to understand, Detective,
没有任何人
is that there will be no arrest of anyone
会在黑豹党总部被捕
in the Black Panther Party Headquarters for Self-Defense.
今天不会 以后也不会
Today or any day.
如果你们包庇他 他还会再犯案
Well, if you shield him, he'll do it again.
除了你 没有人包庇凶手
No one's shielding a killer except you.
你不是想逮捕凶手吗
You want to bust a murderer?
逮捕他
Bust him.
逮捕托尔森
Arrest Tolson!
山姆 你为什么又带我
Sam, what the hell are you dragging me
回到这个地方
back into this place for?
找到两个凶手
We got two murders
你马上就可以了结这两个案件了
and you can close them both right now.
这是托尔森掐死的那个孩子
This is the kid that Tolson choked.
这是卡斯
And this is Cass.
他的侄子卡尔佩珀 为了毒品而杀了他
His nephew, Culpepper, killed him for a fix.
黑豹党不肯把他交出来
The Panthers won't give him up
因为我们没有对托尔森做出应有的处置
because we're doing nothing about Tolson.
你就是因为这事才带我来这里吗
This is what you brought me here for?
是吗 别开玩笑 这世界一团糟
Yeah, no kidding. The world's a mess.
你希望我做什么
What do you want me to do about it?
让我来审问托尔森 他会认罪的
Just let me sweat Tolson. He'll crack.
好吗 他的跑腿小弟
Right? He was losing his bag boy
进了黑豹党 所以他就大打出手...
to the Panthers, so he roughed him up--
省省吧 你是在抱怨一个警♥察♥
Oh, give me a break. You're complaining about a cop
威胁一个小混混吗 就你
leaning on a punk? You?
托尔森几乎已经向
Tolson practically confessed
懒鬼承认他掐死了杨格
to Lead Butt that he choked Younger.
-伯恩斯告诉谢夫... -你有什么毛病
- Burns told Shafe that-- - What is wrong with you
居然把那个蠢货扯进来
bringing that goof into this?
我要把那个孩子埋在垃圾箱里
I'm gonna bury that kid in crap cases.
用内务处来威胁你的同僚
Threatening a brother officer with Internal Affairs.
你要是不作为 我就去内务处 知道吗
If you don't get off your ass, I'm going to I.A., all right?
山姆 你是蠢货 但你不是叛徒
Sam, you're a lot of stupid things, but you're not a rat.
要么你处理托尔森 要么我来
You deal with Tolson or I will.
圣母玛利亚啊 你用脑子了吗
Mary, mother of God, will you think?
上层有人在保护托尔森
Somebody high up is protecting Tolson.
要是想破案 就不会把案子交给懒鬼
You don't put Lead Butt on a case you want solved.
你在怕什么 卡特
What are you afraid of, Cut?
怕失去你这临时的头衔吗
Losing your temporary title?
我是你的主管 蠢货
I'm in charge of you, dumb-ass,
而我还挺喜欢你的
and I still like you enough
所以我要给你一条建议...
to give you one good piece of advice...
-说吧 -放手吧
- Yeah. - Drop it.
你觉得在沃茨暴♥动♥之后 这个警局里
You think after Watts that this department
还会有人承认一个白人警♥察♥
is going to admit that a white cop
杀害了一个黑人孩子吗
killed a black teenager?
你想越级向上面报告
Hey, you want to go over my head,
自掘坟墓 请便
walk into the buzzsaw, be my guest.
好吧 起码...
All right. Well, just at--
起码让我为卡斯讨回公道 行吗
at least let me do right by Cass, all right?
给我支援 去黑豹党总部把卡尔佩珀带走
Give me backup to get Culpepper out of Panther HQ.
你没听见我刚才说的话吗
Did you hear what I said?
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表