剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
What is it?
我儿子失踪了
My son is missing.
天啊 山姆
Oh, Sam.
这也许没有任何意义
You know, it--it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
我们的邻居 伦瑟雷尔一家
Our neighbors, the Rensselaers,
他们的儿子被报道死亡
their son was reported dead,
但两个月之后 他们收到一封他寄的信
And then two months later, ann got a letter from him.
他一直在医院 但是没有人愿意
He'd been in the hospital, but no one had bothered
告诉他原来他被
to tell him it was--
天啊 这个故事完全没帮助 是吗
Oh, god, this story is not helping at all, is it?
没有 但是多谢了
No. Thanks.
♬You must live to find love♬
♬And you will try many times♬
♬But your heart is still young♬
♬And the true love you will find♬
♬You think that true love♬
♬Is your first love in life♬
别浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
-现在就告诉我 -告诉你什么
- Tell me now. - Tell you what?
告诉我那里面是不是有东西
Tell me if there's something in it.
好吧 也许我该把这个交给
Okay, maybe I should turn this over
其他比我更加没有耐心的人
to someone who won't be so patient like I have.
-里面什么都没有 -谢谢
- There's nothing. - Thank you.
多谢了 我会把它打包贴上标签
I appreciate that. I'll bag this and label it.
它很贵 我相信你一定想拿回去
It's not a cheap one. I'm sure you'd like it back.
还说浪费时间呢 你在这就是浪费时间
Talk about wasting your time, you are wasting it in here.
你可真火♥辣♥
You're a real nice piece.
你应该试着去站街
You ought to try peddling it out there.
保证你赚的至少是现在的五倍
Bet you'd make five times the scratch you get in this dump.
这一点你说很对 夫人
Oh, you're right about that, Missus.
你听见这位女士的话了吗
Oh, you hear the lady?
要努力把握外面的机会
Scratch for the having out there.
你看到什么有趣的东西了吗 警官
You see something you like, officer?
没有 先生
No, sir.
但是我有个疑问 那条裤子
But I was wondering, those pants?
他们现在也开始做男式的了吗
Do they make them for men too?
因为我告诉你
Because I'll tell you,
你应该拿着那条裤子回到商店
you should go back to whatever store
然后告诉他们
you bought them at and tell them
你是一名警官
that you are a police officer
就职于权威部门 穿着一条
in a position of authority that is very hard to maintain
搞笑的吊裆裤是难以维持威严的
in a felonious pair of ball-huggers.
给我拼下你的名字 亲爱的
Spell your name for me, dear.
-进展如何 -棒呆了
- How'd it go? - It was glory.
摇滚命运在此
It was rock fate.
看来今天确实过的不错
Oh, is must have been a good day.
是我生命里最棒的一天
Oh, one of the best days of my life.
真高兴听你这么说 亲爱的
Glad to hear it, darling.
来了个警♥察♥
Cop came by.
探长
Detective.
来找艾玛
Looking for Emma.
还带着她妈妈
Brought her mama with him.
你和他谈了吗
Well, did you talk to the man?
给他指条错误的方向
Give him another thought to be thinking?
-当然了 -很好
- Of course I did. - Good.
但我觉得他没信
But I don't think it worked.
出事了吗
Something the matter?
这么好的一天怎么会有事
Well, how could there be after the day we just had?
不 没事
No. Nothing.
只是我们得再出去一次
We just gotta head back out, so, um,
走吧
come on.
现在 怎么回事啊
Now? What's going on?
这里太挤了
It's getting crowded here.
我是很有耐心 但是...
I got a lot of patience, but I--
我不喜欢别人无缘无故挑战我的耐心
I don't like it to be tested for no good reason.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我要带你和珊迪去散散步
I'm taking you and Sadie on a little meander.
好吧 凯蒂去吗
Okay. Is Katie coming?
我们要去多久
How long are we gonna be gone?
听着 只有
See, the only--
只有我们配合默契 团结一体
the only way this is going to work
心有灵犀 才能完成
is if we can be individuals so strong with each other
我们的事业
that together we are one...
小樱桃
Cherry.
我不会提醒你更多次的
I'm not gonna remind you of that too many more times.
是肯吗
Is that Ken?
不 是玛丽亚和约朗达 管家们
No, um, Maria and Yolanda, the housekeepers.
-我们该 -不行 再待会儿
- We should-- - No, not yet.
-山姆 -就一会儿
- Sam... - Just a little longer.
别现在就赶我走
Don't make me go yet.
好莱坞警♥察♥局 1938建
山姆
Sam.
有几个宪兵在等你
There's some MPs here to see you.
是为了沃特的事
They're here about Walt.
抱歉 我以为
I'm sorry, I thought--
我哥们跟我说不会...
My buddy told me that it wasn't gonna--
她是孩子的母亲 好吗
Look, she's his mother, okay?
不要和她赌气
Don't try to get even with her
你知道结果的
or you know what's gonna happen.
她那么做是为他好 你知道的
She did it because she loves him and you know it.
别再把她扯进来了
Don't pull her in any deeper.
我说我不清楚他为什么又是怎么回来的
I told them I didn't know why or how he was home.
他们又问我知不知道你的健康状况
Then they asked me if I knew anything about your health.
我说我们没联♥系♥了 看来离婚也有好处
I told them we don't talk, so divorce has its upsides.
别惹我
Piss off.
你今晚看起来不错啊
You're in rare form this evening.
你生病的事有没有找个真正的医生
Did you get an actual doctor to back up this bull
帮你圆谎
about you being sick?
我真的病了 山姆
I am sick, Sam.
严重吗
Is it serious?
糖尿病
Diabetes.
那抽烟喝酒是医嘱吗
So they prescribed scotch and cigarettes?
还有其他问题吗 警官
Anything else, officer?
-我要见沃特 -我不知道他在哪
- I want to see Walt. - No idea where he is.
终于开始了 这是你的第一个谎话
And there it is, your first lie of the conversation.
我得在宪兵之前找到他
I need to get to him before the MPs.
然后劝他改邪归正吗
So you can convince him to do the right thing?
就像你告诉他你在他这个年纪
The way you told him going to Vietnam is what you'd do
-会去越南一样吗 -我确实会
- if you were his age? - It is what I'd do if I--
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你觉得那边有什么
What do you think it is over there?
下一次世界大战 你往昔的荣誉吗
The sequel to world war II, your glory days?
的确是 但正邪交换了
It is, with a twist.
我们才是坏人
We're the bad guys.
查理
Charlie.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
怎么了 你来干什么
What is this? Why are you here?
我给你带了个礼物
I brought you a present.
两个
Two presents.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我很乐意
Oh, I'll, uh,
多待一会儿好好给你解释
I'll stay long enough to make sure
解答你的疑惑 但是
there's no static, but, uh,
她们是你的了 兄弟
but they're yours, man...
想要多久都可以
for as long as you want them.
你和我分享了你的好东西 兄弟
You shared your good with me, man.
那你就可以分享我的
now I'm sharing mine.
告诉我 什么都行
Just tell me. Tell me anything.
够了 你能不说了吗
Just stop. Will you stop?
你在哪 都去哪了
Where you were, where you go,
你怎么想的 你到底是谁啊
what you think, who you are.
我知道你想知道 肯尼
I knew you'd want to hear this, Kenny.
我知道你一直在等这个电♥话♥
I knew you'd be waiting to.
鲜花插在了牛粪上
Something so beautiful from something so ugly.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表