剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
你就会被调到霍伦贝克分局当交♥警♥
you'll be directing traffic in Hollenbeck Division.
这下你满意了吧
I hope it was worth it.
难道你非要闹得
Will it be worth it to you
满城风雨才行吗
when this all comes out anyway
难道你非要把自己
and it drags your name through the dirt...
和莉莲的名声搞臭才行吗
and Lillian's? When it turns out
到时你就会后悔当初没帮我了
you could have helped me right here, right now?
不管你如何隐瞒
And whatever you tell me,
我总有办法找到真♥相♥
I will say I found out some other way.
如果凶手因为杀了别人
And if this guy goes down
而非杀了你老婆入狱
for some other murders and not your wife's,
对于你这样一个为司法公正奋斗终身的人来说
for a man like you that served justice his entire life,
岂不讽刺 倒不如让他逍遥法外了
isn't that a damn sight better than him not going down at all?
我才懒得管你和你老婆之间的破事
Now, I do not care what you and your wife got into.
说实话 我觉得你俩
In fact, honestly, I think it's great
能遇到对方真是幸运
that you found each other.
多好的一对知心伴侣
Kindred spirits.
要是我
Personally...
我会不顾一切保护这份感情
I would give anything for that myself.
要是我
And if I were you,
我会给她复仇
I would avenge her.
西班牙裔
Hispanic.
可能是墨西哥人
Mexican, maybe.
二十多岁
In his 20s.
中等身高 中等体格
Average height, average build.
在他的... 小腹上
On his, uh... lower abdomen
有一道阑尾炎手术留下的疤
he had an appendectomy scar.
我当时就开了个玩笑
I made a comment about it, a joke,
他就给我也划了几刀
and so he gave me some scars of my own.
谢谢你
Thank you.
查理
Charlie.
-查理 -咋了
- Charlie. - Huh?
刚凯蒂和罗伊在说小樱桃的事
Just now Katie and Roy were talking about Cherry.
她怎么了
Something happen to her?
她被世界背叛了 伙计
Ah...she was betrayed by the world, my man.
正如我们每个人一样 被世界所背叛
Same thing that happened to us all.
而且 既然满眼都是
Besides...why dream of a cherry
触手可得的桃李
when you got peaches and plums dangling low
干嘛还非要樱桃呢
everywhere you look?
山姆
Sam!
来吧 一起玩
Come on, join the fun.
这位是伯纳德
Mmm... You know, Bernard,
他刚从那个哪儿回来...
He just got back from--
等等 是哪儿来着 伯尼
Wait. Where was it, Bernie?
土耳其吗
Turkey?
无所谓了 他带来了超赞的印度大♥麻♥
Anyway, he brought this far out purple hashish
你可一定得试试
you gotta come try.
伯尼 是吗
Bernie, is it?
这就是你越境带回来的
Is that your drug paraphernalia
大♥麻♥烟筒吗
that you brought over international borders?
真妙
Groovy.
瑞秋有没有跟你说我是警♥察♥啊
Rachel happen to mention I was a cop?
没说吗
No?
我真是警♥察♥
It's true.
祝各位今晚愉快
Have a nice night.
你要想让我走 我就走
If you want me to go, I'll go.
不 我只是不想让你
No, no. I want you to start acting
再做傻事了
as smart as you are.
你管我呢
Why do you care?
你以为这世界都是为了
Because you think this town was just built
冲你这张可爱脸蛋扔钞票寻开心
to throw cash and fun at your pretty face,
但也可能会有人强♥暴♥伤害你
but it will rape you and stab you
让你消失
and disappear you.
你跟我说想改变
You tell me that you want to change
因为你认为我吃这套
because you think that's what I wanna hear,
没错 确实如此
and it is, it's true.
因为我宁可没管你这案子 瑞秋
But that's because I'd rather not land your case, Rachel.
我宁可你开始动脑子
I'd rather you started using your brains
保护自己
and protecting yourself.
你可以保护我呀
Or you could protect me.
而不是什么都不做 放任吉米二世
Instead of doing nothing about Jimmy Two.
这个调查很麻烦
It's a complicated investigation.
但也不表示你只能藏起来
Doesn't mean you're in hiding, though.
你可以回去了
You can go back.
我好几天没去上班了
I haven't been to work in days.
露茜尔肯定会起疑心
Lucille will know something's not right.
那
Ah, well...
你就实话实说
you just tell her the truth,
说你遇上了一个老帅哥
that you met a handsome, slightly older man
他把你迷得七荤八素之后就跑了
who swept you off your feet and then left town.
一个混球
Bastard.
她会调查的
She'll look into it.
再来个点子
Next idea.
-我知道怎么做了 -怎么
- I know what to do. - What?
打我 脸上来一拳
Punch me. In the face.
-不行 我 -我就说被抢劫了
- No. I-I... - I'll say I was robbed.
-不行 这没用 -揍我
- No, that's not gonna work. - Knocked out.
你没听明白
No, you're not listening to me.
我就说住院了
I'll say I was in the hospital.
-山姆 来吧 -没用的
- Sam... do it. - It won't work.
我有个更好的主意了
I've got a better idea, all right?
我来处理
I will do it...
照我的风格
my way.
邓恩队长刚才打电♥话♥来
Captain Dunn just called.
他大概11点左右会来
He's coming by around 11:00
预算会之后
after the budget meeting.
长官 能麻烦您转告副队吗
Sir? Could you pass that on to the Lieutenant?
你好 副队
Hey, Lou.
你看起来
You look a little, uh...
像经历了长途跋涉似的
you know, end of a long, hard march.
没错 那是在一天夜里
Yeah. It was a night.
我不想谈这事
I don't want to get into it.
你该以毒攻毒解解酒
Need a little hair of what bit ya.
苏格兰天空岛特藏威士忌
Isle of Skye Special Reserve?
你打算送我那个
You wanna give that to me?
我打算一起分享
I want you to share it.
你和我 伙计
You and me, babe.
闻一口
Just take a little sniff.
不要
No, no, no!
她说了不要
No! She said no!
我这儿还有照片给你看
I got a... I got the photograph here I want you to see.
她太美了
I just... this one is beautiful.
你看这个
Gotta show you this!
一路推车爽翻天
Pushed her wheelbarrow through the street.
邓恩队长
Captain Dunn.
丁字骨
T-Bone!
来拿酒杯
Get yourself a glass.
感受苏格兰风情
Put on your kilt.
你
You.
是的 队长
Yes, Cap.
好莱坞分局最近
This the way Hollywood Division
-都这么办事 -或许这
- does things these days? - I know this is
不太寻常 但 你知道的
a little unusual, but, you know,
偶尔喝点小酒
a little pop now and then...
减减压 明白吧
take the edge off, you know?
出去
Out.
你老婆如何 丁字骨
How's the wife, T-Bone?
有事 挂了
Gotta go.
山姆·霍迪亚克警探
Detective Sam Hodiak.
瑞秋
Rachel!
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表