剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
请观众酌情收看
本剧灵感部分来源于历史事件
剧集中包含有虚构人物 地点以及剧情
-又是萨拉扎 -又怎么了
- Salazar again. - What now?
墨西哥人不能得到公正对待 因为
Spics can't get justice 'cause there's no spics
这个部门没有墨西哥人
in the department.
不对 清洁女工
Not true. Cleaning lady--
女工们 请用复数
Ladies. Plural, please.
我们有坡提罗 桑切丝
We got Portillo, Sanchez,
还有新违章停车女警 科拉宗
that new meter maid, Corazon.
我想他的意思是没有高级警官是墨西哥人
I think he means no senior officers.
如果真的有几个的话也不错
It'd be good if there were a few.
终于可以不听领导的指挥实在太棒了
Nice to have some brass I don't have to listen to.
你现在也不听
You don't listen now.
抱歉 什么
Sorry, what?
就因为他们是墨西哥人就能升职吗
Spics should get promoted 'cause they're spics?
拜托 饶了我吧
Give me a break, por favor.
水瓶宫
第一季 第9集
没错 这才是真正的难题
Oh, yeah, this is what I call a real pickle.
怎么了
What?
孤儿院的圣诞晚会 我已经迟到了
It's the orphanage Christmas party and I'm late,
你还欠我买♥♥礼物的十块钱
and you still owe 10 bucks for presents.
我刚刚还在想副队去哪了呢
I was wondering where the Lieutenant is.
你的仙女教父正在圣地亚哥狂欢
Your fairy godfather's at a racket in San Diego.
抱歉 又留我在这负责
Sorry. Left me in charge, again.
我希望那些都不是你的
None of that's yours, I hope.
不是 我没事
No, I'm fine.
这个没法避开 我是目击者
Look, there's no getting around it--I'm a witness.
我这就去逮捕露茜尔和那个摩托手
Well, I'll go bust Lucille and that biker
然后收工
and call it a day.
我不想抓露茜尔 我想抓瓜珀
I don't want Lucille. I want Guapo.
-那你就什么都没看见 -又开始了
- Then you didn't see anything. - Here we go again.
是的 又 不如你预测下我要说什么
Yes, again, so why don't you predict what I'm gonna say
我就不用再说一遍了
so I don't have to say it, again.
你会说什么吉米只是个小喽啰
Something like Jimmy was a low-life criminal,
没交税 罪有应得之类的
didn't pay his taxes, had it coming.
像那样的话吗
Something like that?
真正的警♥察♥会把这叫做"过失杀人"
That's what actual policemen call "Misdemeanor homicide."
吉米是你抓瓜珀的渠道 吉米现在死了
Jimmy was your route to Guapo. Jimmy is now dead.
露茜尔现在是你的渠道了
Lucille is now your route.
但是如果你逮捕她
But she can't be your route
她就不可能是你的渠道了
if you arrest her.
况且没有发现尸体
Plus no body.
地方检察官该高兴坏了
How much does the D.A. Love that?
我们都很高兴
We all love that.
听着 这次听你的 菜鸟
Listen, it's your call, junior.
山姆可以去逮捕两名不会被定罪的
Sammy here can go make two murder arrests
杀人凶手 暴露你的身份
that'll never stick, and blow your cover.
或者 我们把他加到我的淘气名单里
Or, we just call this one last name on my naughty list.
-不 -麦克
- No. - Mike?
-我不做了 -听着 我懂
- Man, I'm done. - Look, I get it.
-不 你不懂 -好吗
- No, you don't, man. - Okay?
看看你 你有工作 有自己的生活
Look at you, you've got a job. You have got a life.
你能掌控你的人生
You are in charge of you.
首先 我是警♥察♥ 所以不能自己做主
First of all, I'm a cop, so, no,
其次 我结婚了 也没有自己的生活
and second of all, I'm married, so really no.
你结婚了
You're married?
是的
Yeah.
-我知道吗 -我希望不
- Did I know that? - I hope not.
否则 我会搞砸这一切的
Otherwise, I'd be pretty bad at all this.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
一个
One.
我希望能有孩子
I want to have kids.
将来某一天
Someday.
首先 你得能活到"将来某一天"
Well, first, you gotta get to "Someday."
所以你要回去
So you're gonna go back in there, you're gonna stay
和露茜尔保持密切的关系
close to Lucille, and you're gonna...
满足她的所有要求
give her anything she wants.
你不知道你的请求对我来说有多难
You don't know what you're asking.
一点也不知道
None.
在卧室里 就像是被虐待一样
In the bedroom, it's like being mauled.
我真为你悲伤
Oh, I am weeping for you.
你想看看她昨晚对我做了什么吗
You want me to show you what she did to me last night?
不不 这是在她弄死了那个人之后
No, no. This is after she wasted the guy, man,
因为那些血让她兴奋 兄弟
because the blood, it just riled her up, man.
停下 我相信你
Stop. I believe you.
-我相信你 好吗 -她已经疯了
- I believe you, okay? - She's out of her mind, sick.
看看这个
Look at this.
麦克 好吗 但是她喜欢你
Mike, okay? But she likes you.
而且她信任你 现在她为你狂热
And she trusts you and right now, you got her in heat.
麦克 我的工作就是让那个女人信任我
Mike, my job is to get that woman to trust me.
现在她只相信了一半
Which she only half does.
你的任务是色♥诱♥她 让她不能理性思考
Your job is to ball her until she can't see straight.
我真的觉得你是个中高手
I really think you're the one coming out on top.
查理
Charlie?
稍等
You give me a moment.
我刚刚就在那里 查理
I was just there, Charlie.
那是哪里 小肯尼
Where's that, Kenny-Ken?
你知道的
You know.
我明白了
I see.
我明白了 她怎么样了
I see. How is she?
已经不再是她了
Not she, not anymore.
而是它
It.
那对你来说更容易了 那么
That makes it easier for you, then, sure...
她就是它了
"It" She is.
我早就应该动手的
I should have done this a long...
已经没了 全都没了
It's gone, all of it.
警♥察♥ 记者 联调局
The police, the papers, the FBI.
把他们都带过去
Take them all there.
已经只剩下石头了
It's just rocks again.
现在你已经不能对我做什么了
Now there's nothing you can do to me.
艾玛呢 她失踪了
And Emma? Her being gone...
是你做的吗
Was that you?
她没在这里吗
She's not here?
离开了 穿着她来时的同一条美丽裙子
Took off wearing that same pretty dress she came in.
天啊
Oh, man.
我还以为你会说服她留下来参加成人礼
I figured you silver-tongued her back to the debutante ball.
天啊 她想要自♥由♥ 我
Oh, God. She wanted to be free, I...
老兄 谁是自♥由♥的
Man, who's free?
她不是 你也不是
Not her. Not you.
没有人是自♥由♥的
Not anybody!
世上所有的人都作茧自缚
Everybody in the world is living in a prison they built.
他们既是囚犯 也是狱长
They're the wardens, inmates.
铁丝网 锁链
The razor wire, the chains.
城♥堡♥守卫
Tower guard.
有时候我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do sometimes.
不论是什么 我只是
Whatever it...I just...
你为什么在这里
Man, why are you here?
来看她吗
To see her?
我 我很累了
I'm...I'm tired.
你是为了爱来的
You're here for love.
她 我
Her, me.
那没有关系
And that's all right.
我只是想让你知道我爱你
I only ever wanted you to know that I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
别说了
Stop it.
-我爱你 -我叫你别说了
- I love you. - I said stop.
我爱你的全部
I love all of you.
邪恶 善良
The dark, light,
高♥潮♥ 低谷
the high, low.
你做过的所有事情
Everything you've ever done.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表