剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I warned him it was dangerous.
他会搭讪男人
He would pick up these men,
把他们带到这里
and he would bring them here,
打动他们
you know, to impress them,
秘密交欢
and--and for privacy.
工作室的人都知道
Open secret with the studio.
大家都收了封口费
Everyone was paid to be discreet...
包括那些男人
including the men.
他在哪里找到这些男人的
Where would he find these men?
你知道吗
You know?
不 不 你告诉他们回到这里
No, no, you tell them come back here,
提交一份完整报告
give me a full report,
然后再谈开案的事
then we talk about opening your case.
不 谢谢你
Oh, no, thank you.
夏尔曼 到底在哪 你进来一下
Charmain--where the hell-- get in--
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want?
跟我走 边走边谈
Walk with me, walk with me.
我...
I'm--I'm--I'm--
-掌控全局呢 -是的
- Running the world? - Yeah.
我看出来了 挺适合你的
I see that. It looks good on you.
闭嘴吧 花言巧语的家伙
Stuff it, you gabby Mick.
实话太伤人了
Ouch. The sting of truth.
-听我说... -夏尔曼到底跑哪去了
- So listen-- - Where the hell is Charmain?
-你找我♥干♥嘛 -是这样 昨天晚上
- What do you need? - Listen, the gun we found
我们在你房♥子找到的那把枪 没有注册
at your house last night-- it's unregistered.
我们提取不出完整的指纹 但...
We couldn't lift a full print, but--
别操心了 行吗
Look, don't worry about it, all right?
现在流行的这些 什么自♥由♥恋爱 毒品
The way things are now, all this free love and drugs,
就是堕落一代的特征
there's a whole generation of degenerates
像病毒一样蔓延
spreading like crabs.
要是谁一天不遇到个抢劫他们的神经病
It's a miracle anyone gets through the day
那还真是奇事了
without some hopped-up freak trying to mug 'em.
抢到我头上
It's just dumb luck that
只是那个傻♥逼♥不走运而已
that little nut got the drop on me.
下次我肯定带着配枪
Look, next time I'll be wearing my piece
拿出狠劲
and my second.
一枪射头 再给他的老二两枪
One to the head, two to the balls.
和平与爱 兄弟
Peace and love, brother.
我以为你失踪了
Well, I thought you were lost at sea.
他们在牢房♥那边 二号♥线有你的电♥话♥
Booking had them. And call for you on line two.
你挺忙啊
Oh, big rush there, huh?
山姆·霍迪亚克大叔
Uncle Sammy Hodiak's got you doing
给开了不少小灶啊
a lot of extra credit work, huh?
好消息是 山姆是个男人
Well, the good news is Sammy's a big boy,
他能处理好自己的案子
and he can do his own investigating.
你跟他解释时 就说是我说的
You can tell him I said so when you explain to him
我要他不要越权
that I want him on his beat
而你则要听从我的安排
and you in your corner where I put you.
怎么了
What's the matter?
在警局没人教你 你有上司
They don't teach you at work there's a boss
你要听从指挥吗 去干活吧
and that's who you listen to? Go.
请给我杯威士忌
Whiskey, please.
没问题
You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
今天生意冷清啊
Slow day today, huh?
还行吧
Average.
我一个朋友告诉我...
So a friend of mine was telling me--
不行
Yeah, the answer's no.
-什么 -不管你要什么
- 'Scuse me? - Whatever it is you want.
不管你在找什么 一律不行
Whatever you're looking for...no.
你不记得我了
Ha. You don't remember me.
应该有15年了吧
It's gotta be 15 years now.
新年前夜 你坐在酒吧
New Year's Eve. You sat at the bar.
谈笑风生 跟人调情
Laughing, flirting.
下套
Bait.
你还请我喝了啤酒
You even bought me a beer.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
午夜 大家都想在新年之际相互亲吻
And midnight--everyone wants to kiss on New Year's.
于是就亲了...
So we do...
你跟你的手下们
and you and all your buddies
抓捕了我们所有人
arrest every last one of us.
法律不是我定的
All right, I don't make the laws,
但执法是我的义务
but I do have to enforce them.
-有个案子... -你就算
- And there's an investigation-- - I don't care
调查世界和平 我也不在乎
if you're investigating world peace.
我不会帮你
I'm not helping you.
你要是像你以前那么帅 我还可以考虑
And maybe if you were as cute as you used to be,
但现在...
but now...
我对老男人不感兴趣
I'm not a granny chaser.
-你好 山姆 -你好 克丽斯汀
- Oh, hi, Sam. - Hi, Kristin.
最近好吗
How are you?
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
行
Yeah.
听说卡特勒新官上任三把火了
Heard Cutler dropped the hammer.
是的
Yeah.
你不用急着理发
Well, I wouldn't cut that hair just yet.
稍微修一下 修个型就行
Maybe--maybe a trim, maybe shape it a little.
有话直说行吗
Wanna tell me what you're talking about?
我有活儿给你 卧底调查
I got something for you. Undercover.
不 我已经不...
No, I'm out of--
不不 我会越过卡特勒
No, no, I'll go above Cutler.
直接去找队长
Straight to the captain.
因为我需要帮助
'Cause I need help.
我亲自上阵来着 露馅了 而且...
I'd do it myself, but I'm burned, and...
我显然不... 够帅
apparently not... handsome or some--
我长了张老太太脸
I'm a grandma of some kind.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
你不想了解一下吗
You don't want to know anything about it,
不想知道细节吗
just no details?
老实说 只要别让我接到违停罚单
Honestly, just keep me out of parking tickets,
-让我去哪都行 -好极了
- I'll go anywhere. - Okay. Well,
你得去换身体面点的衣服 好吗
you're gonna have to put on something nicer, okay?
我需要你去一个酒吧 打扮好看点
And I need you to go to a bar and look nice,
点杯酒 跟人聊聊
grab a drink, talk to some folks...
扮成一个健谈开朗热情的同性恋
as a chatty, no apologies, flaming homosexual.
可以吗
We good?
你说真的啊
You're serious.
是这样 查理 你的要求
Thing is, Charlie, what you're asking,
并不简单 也肯定不能免费
it ain't easy, and it sure ain't free.
凯蒂 小甜心 你在干什么
Katie, honeyplum, what ya doing?
给自己充电呢
Bettering my mind.
把书放下 小丫头 过来这边
Put that book down, Star Child, and come here.
跟罗伊玩玩
Hang out with Roy.
查理 你每次都用这招
Charlie, you use the same tricks every time.
谁是花招了 真失礼
Who's a trick? Excuse me!
伙计 我知道我有时候要求很多
Look, man, I know I ask a lot sometimes--
树上可不长枪
Guns don't grow on trees.
不管它们长在哪儿
Well, wherever they grow,
帮我搞几把
pluck me some.
你自己不是有吗
Don't you have some?
丢了 打猎丢了
Lost. Hunting.
我现在非常需要一把枪
And I need one more than ever.
也许我可以帮你搞几把
Look... maybe I can get you a few.
好伙计
My man.
但需要时间 也需要钱
But it's gonna take time, and it's gonna cost you.
-凯蒂你拿去玩 -这个嘛
- Take Katie. - Yeah.
我需要现金
I'm gonna need cash.
你怎么打扮这么帅
So how come you look so handsome?
又为什么这么不自在
And how come you look so uncomfortable about it?
我得去扮成同性恋
I gotta go be a swish.
我觉得你是个...
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表