剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
I'm trying to dig you as a...
帅小哥
little sweet-cheeked...
不 别说了
No, don't--stop.
好吗
Okay?
你不用向我证明什么 亲爱的
You don't have to prove anything to me, baby.
你到底要去哪
Now where exactly are you gonna be?
俱乐部 酒吧之类的
At some club or bar
那种人聚集的地方
that they all hang out together.
这么说你得摸...
Uh, so you have to touch--
不不不
No! No, no.
我只是去找他们问点话
I just gotta go interrogate them
又不能让他们觉得自己在被套话
so they don't get they're being interrogated.
-这样啊 -仅此...
- Oh! Okay. - Yeah, that's...
仅此而已
That's all.
小可怜
Oh, poor baby.
再亲一个让我装兜里带走
I may need another one of those to keep in my pocket.
你杵在这儿真显眼
You know, you stick out like a sore thumb.
别紧张 没事的
Don't get upset. It's fine.
Chris
Chris.
布莱恩
Um, Brian.
第一次来 对吧
First time here, right?
挺好的 前进了一大步
Good for you. It's a big step.
感觉不错吧
It's nice... right?
和同类人在一起
Being somewhere where you're like everybody else.
Lee 这个人的...
Lee. This guy...
下一杯我请
next one's on me.
没问题 Chris
You got it, Chris.
谢谢
Thanks.
他们输定了 只靠防守怎么赢
Now they're doomed. You can't win with a defense--
现在连残障小孩都在约会呢
I got Jerry's Kids out there playing D.
你好啊 帅哥
Oh, hello, handsome.
店里很安静
So it was pretty quiet at The Shop.
跟我聊过的人都不知道...
No one I talked to knew anything about--
聊得怎么样
How was that--talking?
单纯只是聊天吗
Just talking?
你什么意思 想学校园性骚扰吗
What is this, some junior high hazing thing?
并无此意 是你太神经质
It wasn't, but you're so jumpy,
多有意思啊 要是我就继续了
it's getting kind of fun. I might continue.
你开玩笑呢吧
What, are you serious?
男人...和男人...做那个
That--men doing that with--with men--
你管他们做什么
What do you care what they do with each other?
他们有问题
Something wrong with them.
-副队 -山姆
- Lou! - Sam!
-你能回来真好 -见到你我也很高兴
- Good to have you back. - Good to see you.
谢弗 来我办公室
Shafe, my office.
你有麻烦了
You're in trouble.
我听说
Uh... I've been informed
你已经不是卧底了
that you've been pulled off undercover.
本来应该是这样
Yeah, I'm... supposed to.
我是说 确实如此
I mean, I am off.
我只是帮霍迪亚克做点事
I was just doing something for Hodiak.
新规矩 长话短说
New rule. Use less words.
人生短暂啊
Turns out life is short.
我去换衣服
I'll go change.
别
Don't.
听着
Look...
你的调查确实耗时过长
Yes, your investigation's been taking too long.
但我并不在乎
But I don't give a rip
卡特勒那帮缉毒组的混♥蛋♥
what Cutler or any other narcotics dick
他们怎么想
in this entire department thinks.
我倒觉得这项调查很有必要
I happen to feel it's worth the investment.
-谢谢 长官 -别谢我
- Thank you, sir. - Don't thank me.
把案子办好 否则他们给你穿女仆装
Get results. Or even I won't be able
我可拦不住
to keep you out of a meter maid skirt.
谢谢
Thank you.
来
Okay, uh...
结案 结案
Closed, closed.
汤 和药一起吃
Soup you should eat with your medication.
别忘了这个
And don't forget these.
谢谢你哦 小助手
Well, thank you, Friday.
上次全员开会我做了记录
I took minutes at the last staff meeting.
你打算现在看还是
Do you want to see them now or--
-查曼 -怎么了
- Charmain? - Yes?
又是记录又是药的 为什么
Minutes and meds and why are--
你差点就死了
You almost died.
以前我见识过
And I've seen that before.
这种事会改变一个人 也许变得更好
I've seen it make people different or better.
可能你正在变化
Maybe now you feel different.
愿意接纳对你有益的事物
A little more...open to things that can benefit you,
而我希望你能够
and I hope that you're more disposed
不加偏见地看待我
to seeing me for what I am.
你想我指导你
You want a Rabbi.
真机灵
That is so cute.
麻烦给我弄杯咖啡
Would you please go get me a cup of coffee?
好的
Okay.
查曼
Charmain.
也把会议记录带来
Bring back the, uh, minutes from those meetings,
我们一块儿来讨论
and we'll go through them together.
对了 多谢关照
Ah, thanks for holding down the fort.
有电♥话♥ 跟Raymond Novo案有关
Call for you about the Raymond Novo murder.
是局长
It's the Commissioner.
听他的语气
He sounds, um...
你还是接吧
you better take it.
他们趁我在这儿进车里偷东西
Yeah, they broke in my car when I was here.
我妈的首饰盒还在后备箱
My mom's jewelry box was in the trunk.
把我急死了 又没法报♥警♥
That's what kills me. I can't go to the cops.
不能让别人知道我来过这儿
I can't tell them I was here.
我会帮你留意
I can keep a lookout,
如果有人突然买♥♥卖♥♥珠宝 我会告诉你
let you know if somebody is suddenly in jewelry sales.
真是太好了 谢谢你
Yeah, that-- that'd be great. Thank you.
直转弯 你又来了
Sore thumb. You're back.
是啊
Yeah. Ha.
我正在跟Lee讲
I, uh, I was just telling Lee here
那天我遇上的事
that, uh, I had an incident the other night.
在你深情开讲之前
Well, before you get too deep into the tale,
我能坦率说说嘛
can I be frank?
当然
Sure.
你又来了 想表现得自在些
Here you are again, trying to look relaxed,
可还是一副野鸡进教堂的负罪样
and you still look as guilty as a hooker in church.
我在努力
I'm trying.
尽力 只是
I'm trying, I just--
别担心
Don't worry about it.
没事儿
It's fine.
我不过是心疼你
I'm just... being sympathetic.
好吧 懂你的意思了
Okay. Message received.
不 很抱歉 其实可以
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, it's okay.
听着小崽子 或许你正在对自己的人生
Listen, kid, you may be going through
与彩色电影齐名的电影业革新
进行如宽银幕电影那样英勇的试验
the epic CinemaScope trial of your life right now,
做真正的自己
trying to be you,
但请记住其他人并非多余
but don't forget the rest of us aren't just extras.
真的很抱歉
I'm--I'm really sorry.
Lee 老样子
Hey, Lee, the usual.
你好
Hi.
好
Hi.
能问你件事儿吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我刚来这儿附近
I'm new here to the neighborhood, and--
你是布莱恩吧
It's Brian, right?
你的电♥话♥
Phone for you.
我是布莱恩
Yeah. This is Brian.
可以撤了靓仔 Novo案不用查了
Pack it in, Sparkle Pants. You're off the Novo case.
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表