剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
我知道你知道了
I know you know.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我的律师
My lawyer.
手都不握吗
What, you don't shake hands?
咱们俩去坐你店里坐一会儿
You and me, we're gonna sit in your front window,
我要挨个跟你的顾客们问好
and I'm gonna meet all your customers.
-你不能这么做 -不能吗
- You can't do that. - I can't?
我以前在缉毒组的时候经常这么做
I did it all the time when I did narco.
慢慢看着你这类家伙无以为继 彻底滚蛋
I watched guys like you just dry up and blow away.
你要我♥干♥什么
What do you want?
首先 你俩一起回想提过我什么
First, you two walk back whatever you said about me
和听你们说这些话的对象
to whoever you said it to.
然后是你之前的人
Next, the guy above you,
他之前的人
the guy above him,
一直向前追溯
the guy above that.
我要一份协议
I want a deal
书面的
in writing.
-你要份协议吗 -是的
- You want a deal? - Yeah.
要书面的吗
You want it in writing?
我给你写
Here.
这样行吗
How's that?
汉姆教堂唱片公♥司♥
副总经理 艺术总监
玛蒂·格莱德勃格
*看你游戏人生 看你游戏人生*
*Look at your game, girl. Look at your game*
差不多就是这个感觉
Ah, it's... something like that.
但我所表达的感觉更像是...
But I got something that's a bit more like...
不不不 我懂你想表达的东西
No, no, no, no. I dig your stuff.
我没法把它跟衣冠楚楚的老律师联♥系♥起来
I can't quite connect it to old kenny cufflinks lawyer man,
但是...
but, uh...
你可以去录份小样
what you need to do is get a demo.
很好
Cool.
太好了 小样是什么
Cool, cool. What's a demo?
♬I only know I never want to let you go♬
♬'Cause you started something or can't you see♬
♬That ever since we met you had a hold on me♬
♬It's crazy, but it's true♬
♬I only want to be with you♬
请找霍迪亚克警探
Detective Hodiak, please.
您知道他什么时候回来吗
Well, do you know when he's expected?
谢谢 不用了
Thank you. Um, no.
我回头再打
No, I'll call back.
格蕾丝 君度甜酒放哪了
Grace, where's the cointreau?
调酒师那边用完了
The bartender's out.
来了
Coming.
伙计们 你们好吗
Hey, fellas. Hello, how are you?
尼克森 里甘都在 我喜欢他们
Nixon, Reagan, I dig those dudes.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
我不是来找麻烦的 伙计
Hey, I'm not here to hassle you, man.
艾玛告诉我今天是个盛大的宴会
Emma told me today was a big shindig.
我只是来见识一下 并且对你表示感激
I just thought I'd swing by and tell you that I owe you.
真心的
Sincerely.
玛蒂·格莱德勃格是棵大树
Matty Gladberg is the mountaintop.
你该到此为止了
This ends now.
你的要求我都满足了
I gave you what you want.
我曾经给过你更多...
I gave you more than that once upon--
放她回来
Give her back.
放松点
Keep it light,
不然就不知道有什么丑事
or some ugly-ass genies will come out of the bottle
要公诸于众了
for all to see.
借笔用一下 伙计
Borrow your pen, my man?
我要两千块
I need 2 grand.
什么
What?
录我的小样
For my demo.
玛蒂·格莱德勃格说高品质的要一千块
Matty Gladberg said a good one's, like, a grand,
但我的小样要超高品质
but we want mine to be great.
对不对
Don't we?
所以
So...
拿给我吧
Bring it here.
你会让我开心一整年的
You'd make my year.
♬Listen now and I will tell you how♬
天呐
Oh, my god.
你从哪找到这些东西的
Where did you find this stuff?
都是要被扔掉的东西
It was all going to waste.
杂货店和饭店后厨每天扔掉的过期食品
Any grocery store, out back, if it's a day past the date,
足够让全世界的人
they throw away enough to feed the entire world
吃一百多顿
a hundred times over.
看看这些东西
Look at all this stuff.
你爱吃樱桃吗
Do you like cherries?
我很爱吃
I love cherries.
你是我的樱桃
You're my cherry.
女士们 向清♥纯♥羞涩的小艾玛道别吧
Ladies, say good-bye to sweet, shy, little Emma,
迎接这个聪颖恬静时尚的熟樱桃
and meet smart, sweet, sassy, and tart cherry-pop.
熟樱桃 爱死了
Cherry-pop, love it.
爱死了
Love it.
熟樱桃
Cherry-pop.
沃特
Walt?
你好 老爸
Hi, dad.
你妈知道吗
Does your mother know?
我自己都不太清楚
I barely knew myself.
这么说
So...
这就是你的新家
This is the new place.
很温馨
Homey.
还在弹吗
Still playing.
一直登不上大雅之堂
Never good enough to play.
是啊 你只是...
Yeah, you are. You just--
你不想让任何人知道
You never wanted anybody to know.
-怎么会呢 -我听说你调回国内了
- How come? - I thought you were in-country.
是的
I was.
现在也是
I am.
你是怎么从前线回来的呢
How'd you get leave to come back?
新政策
New policy.
跟我那时候有点不一样
A little different from my day.
很多事都不一样了
Lots of things are.
你的街区去年有61宗悬案
61 unsolved crimes in your neighborhood last year.
你以为陷害我就这么容易吗
You think framing me is that easy?
大部分时光混迹于斯洛森街头帮派
Slauson street gang most of your life.
蹲了四年禁闭
Spent four years in soledad.
拿你开刀 洛郡所有歧视黑人的检察官
First shot at you, every racist D.A. in the county
都会请我吃饭还附赠公羊队的票
would buy me dinner and throw in Rams tickets.
我会为你的灵魂祈祷
I'll pray for your soul,
让你官司缠身
sue your ass into the dirt,
直到把你打得落花流水为止
and wait for the day I can beat it bloody.
真♥主♥会为你骄傲的
Allah'd be proud.
正义女神也会
So would lady justice.
说得漂亮
That's a good one.
我不明白你为什么要针对我
I don't know why you got to make it personal.
里奥
Leo.
好吧 你要我指认这个家伙吗
All right, so you want me to identify the guy?
我告诉过你 我当时在工作室
'Cause I told you that I was at the studio--
里奥 里奥 你知道你被叫来的原因
Leo, Leo, Leo, Leo. You know why you're here.
某种程度上 你一定松了口气 对吧
On some level, you got to be a little relieved, right?
好吧 你猜怎么的 我就知道
All right, all right. You know what? I knew it.
命案的流程一般是这样的 里奥
Here's the thing about murder, Leo.
你否认 被逮捕 被起诉 被定罪
You deny it, get arrested, get charged, found guilty,
让我们耗尽时间和金钱后被判刑
make us spend all that time and money, you fry.
你我都清楚
when you and I both know that
你可能都熬不到定罪那天
you'll barely make it past the charge part.
医生说你还能活几天
Doctors gave you what?
六个月 六个月吧
Six months? Six months?
没有一个检察官愿意让你受审
No D.A. wants to walk you into a courtroom.
我叫过律师了
I called my lawyer.
他正在赶过来 随时都可能到
And he's gonna be here-- he's gonna be here anytime.
当年他可是我老婆的律师
I mean, he was my wife's lawyer back in the day, yeah.
我认识他吗
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表