剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表
好吧 我来帮你简化下选项
All right, look. Let me make it easy for you.
好吧
Oh, okay.
没事的 马弗
It's all right, Marv.
最后一搏没什么可羞耻的
No shame in trying.
来 把胳膊给我 兄弟
Here, give me that arm, man.
这个环节会很疼
This part's gonna hurt.
天啊 太疼了
God, that hurts so much.
你扭断了我的胳膊 你个混♥蛋♥
You broke it, you prick.
往那边走几步就是医院
The hospital's a short stroll that away.
不去吗 好吧
No? Okay.
多谢了 那太赞了
Thanks, that's--wow.
你应该做个专业打手
You should do that professionally.
我们离完整的真♥相♥还很远
We're a ways from the whole picture,
但是你的小伙伴维克里可以走了
but your little pal Vickery is free to go.
-该死 -怎么了
- Damn it. - What?
没事 我让维克里带我去见他的证人
No, I've got Vickery primed to take me to his alibi,
他紧张得都要尿裤子了
and he's pissing in his shorts about it.
如果不用监狱威胁的话
No threat of jail,
他不会带我去见他的 我想抓住他
no way he takes me to him, and I want him.
他在贩毒业的地位比那些走狗高一些
It sounds like he's higher up in all this than any of these cats.
太好了 那就别告诉他
Great, so don't tell him.
没人看见我把这家伙逮捕了
Nobody saw me bring this guy in.
他还没有走关押手续呢
He hasn't even been booked yet.
就大家所知的而言
As far as anybody knows,
维克里还是唯一的嫌疑人
Vickery's still the only suspect.
等等 你是说让他以为他还是嫌疑人吗
Wait, you're saying let him keep thinking he's on the hook?
信息传播得很慢
News travels slow.
好吧 但那是违法的
Okay, but that would be illegal.
你不说谁知道呢
Don't brag when it works.
听着 我不想给你浇冷水
Look, I hate to piss on your mood,
但副队要我们去报告不再合作的原因
but Lieutenant wants a post-mortem on our breakup.
-现在吗 -我们两个
- Now? - Both of us.
太棒了
Fantastic.
普莱奥利副队 我是卡特
Lieutenant Priore, it's Cut.
也许他在考虑事情呢
Maybe he's having a think.
副队
Lieutenant?
天啊 山姆
Oh, Sam!
快叫救护车
Hey, get an ambulance in here!
怎么 拜托
What the--come on.
这是我喝过最难喝的奶昔
This is the worst milkshake, like, ever.
好了 麦奇
Okay, Mikey.
你是怎么毁了奶昔的
How do you ruin a milkshake?
这件事办成了 我就给你买♥♥个乳牛场
You do this right, I'll buy you a dairy farm, okay?
我只想要你保证的那一巴掌
What I want is the smack that you promised me.
-我们再过一遍 -我知道了
- Let's just go over it again. - I got it, okay?
我拖住他 让你能够看清他
I rap with him long enough for you to get a good look at him,
尽量让他谈到同伙或地点
try to get him to talk about associates or locales.
-好的 准备好了吗 -天啊
- Okay, you ready? - Oh, my God.
-我向天发誓 -把奶昔留下吧
- I swear to God. - Just leave the milkshake.
他们在这里面放了大蒜 伙计
They put garlic in this thing, man,
-简直雪上加霜 -好了好了
- Just to piss on my day more. - Fine, fine.
-我们走吧 -别喝了
- Let's go. - Ugh, stop drinking it.
优质金属制品 家族企业
他们在抓我 老兄
They're after me, man.
你为什么表现得那么
Why are you acting so--
因为 他们在抓我
'Cause, man, they're after me!
他们在抓我
They're after me.
他们是谁 警♥察♥吗
They? Badges, they?
是的 为了些我没做过的事情
Yeah, for something I didn't do.
-好吧 你得走了 -等等 瓜珀
- Okay, you got to go. - Whoa, Guapo, Guapo.
就是那天晚上你和我
Okay, it was that night that you and me, you know,
我们一起去你表亲那拿东西
we went to go pick up that stuff from your cousin?
那你的问题就来了 因为我告诉你
Then you got a problem 'cause I'm telling you, me and you,
我们从来没出去过 我也没有表亲
we never hung out, and I don't got a cousin.
-明白了吗 -别这么对我 兄弟
- You dig? - Don't do this to me, man.
这等于谋杀
It's murder.
不是我做的
Okay, I didn't do it.
滚远点
Far out.
他们指控你杀了亚特·格赖得尼 是吗
They picked you up on Art Gladner, didn't they?
是的 兄弟 是的
Yes, man! Yes!
那你就知道不是我做的了 对吗
You know I didn't do it then, yeah?
好吧 好吧 放松点
All right, all right, all right. Cool out.
他们已经抓到了其他人
They already got somebody for that,
所以你已经洗脱嫌疑了
so you're off the hook, man.
现在我们来谈一下 为什么你
Now I want to talk about why you think it's okay to come here,
觉得可以随便来这 蠢货
you stupid munchbag.
不 因为你是我的人证
No, it's just that you're my alibi, man,
而且我知道你和那件事没关系
and I know you had nothing to do with it.
我知道不是你 因为即使是你 兄弟
I know you didn't because even if you did, man,
-我也不会 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- I wouldn't... - Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
麦克
Hey, Mike!
我们一小时前就该上路了 女士等着呢
We gotta be on the road an hour ago. Ladies are waiting.
天啊
Aw, man.
我想吸根烟
I need a joint.
别再提什么突然袭击了
So much for power of surprise.
瓜珀在麦克过去之前
Guapo already heard we picked somebody up
就知道我们抓到了其他人
by the time Mike got there.
好吧 我打断了马文的胳膊
Well, I broke Marvin's arm.
太引人注目了 人们可能有所议论
That's something people notice and discuss.
-那么 普莱奥利副队 -是的
- So Lieutenant Priore, huh? - Yeah.
听说他们用担架把他抬出去的
Heard they carried him out on a stretcher.
我不知道 这很严重
Yeah, I don't know. It's serious.
我唯一能够准确预测的就是
The only thing I can predict with any confidence
谁会想成为普莱奥利的继任
is whose ass will be keeping Priore's seat warm.
卡特勒吗
Cutler?
-是吗 -听说已经选定了
- Oh? - Heard it's already happening.
还舒服吗 马弗
Comfy, Marv?
一点也不
Actually, no.
很好
Good.
好吧 你接下来供出的任何人或者
Okay, reduced sentence far from anyone with anything
相关的任何事都能帮助减刑
to do with the man you're about to name.
这就是条件
Terms as discussed.
好吧
Okay.
从头说起吧
Start from the beginning.
注意逻辑顺序
Give it some texture.
杀死格赖得尼 是谁的注意
Killing Gladner, whose idea was it?
你的
Yours.
再来一次
Let's start over.
杀掉格赖得尼
Killing Gladner,
是谁的主意
whose idea was it?
你的
Yours.
你想做交易吗
You want a deal?
想要白纸黑字的协议
You want it in writing?
我给你写
Here.
这样如何
How's that?
不行 你得在那前面
No, you need to be in front of it.
有个警♥察♥ 霍迪亚克 跟我扛上了
This cop Hodiak's got a boner for me.
不 绝对不行
No! Absolutely not!
豁免权加机票
Immunity and a plane ticket.
你跟他说我可以供出十个人
You tell him I'll name ten guys just like me,
我可以提供名字 职位
and I'll give him the name, rank,
还有我们雇主的编号♥
and serial of the man we all work for.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
他要把你的名字公诸于众了 兄弟
he's about to sing your name from the rooftops, man.
谢谢你告诉我 你的决定很对
Thanks for coming to me. Good choice on your part.
我还有一件事需要你做
There's one more thing I want you to do.
这是把瓦尔特手♥枪♥
It's a Walther,
詹姆斯·邦德用的那种
just like James Bond.
不
No!
谢谢你 马弗
Well, thank you, Marv.
我会把这些录下来
剧集 | 罪恶的灵魂(2015) | 导航列表