It should be sufficient,mon ami,for you to purchase an apartment in London.
我的朋友 这应该够你在伦敦买♥♥套房♥子了
Oh,I don't know,Mr Poirot.
哦 我不知道 波罗先生
I saw an interesting investment opportunity
今天早上我在金融版看到了
in the financial pages this morning.
一个有意思的投资机会
Oh,yes? The Northern England Railway Corporation.
哦 是吗? 北英格兰铁路公♥司♥
They're building a line from Liverpool to Carlisle.
他们在修一条从利物浦到卡莱尔的铁路
Oh,yes,I read about that.
哦 对 我看到了
They say you could double that cheque in a couple of weeks.
据说几个星期就能把本金翻一番
Do you really think so? Absolument,mon ami.
你相信吗? 肯定啊 我的朋友
Of course,they will have to construct a bridge
当然了 他们必须在六英里深的水面上
over six miles of water.
架一座桥
They've got to get across the Cumbrian mountains.
他们必须打通坎伯兰山脉
The Scafell Pike's only 3,000 feet high.
斯科费尔峰才3000英尺高
You know,I think I'll put this in the bank.
我还是把钱存进银行吧
Sante! Sante!
干杯! 干杯!
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表