剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
Idiot.
但是 但据我回忆 没有过凶杀案
But, uh... But no murders that I can recollect, no.
你怎么突然想了解凶杀案了
Why do you want to know about a murder?
只是好奇罢了
J-just wondering.
你有点古怪 不是吗
You're kind of creepy, aren't you?
什么 才不是
What? No.
是的 没错 我看得出来
Yeah, you are. I can tell.
你要找的人来了
Your guy's here.
我是除虫害专家
I'm the exterminator.
名副其实
No kidding.
想看看里面吗
Want to take a look?
是个老通风井
It's an old ventilation shaft.
图纸上可没有画出来这个
It's not on any of the drawings I have.
这种砖块
This kind of brick here--
是原始建筑的一部分
part of the original construction.
往下看
Look down.
天啊 这有好几百只鸟
Oh, my God. There's hundreds of them.
椋鸟
Starlings.
是我在楼里见过的最大的鸟群了
Biggest nesting murmuration I've ever seen in a building.
什么
What?
鸟群
Murmuration.
这是形容椋鸟的量词
It's what you call starlings. Collectively, I mean.
比如说 一群鹅
You know, like, uh, a gaggle of geese,
一群鸽子
a kit of pigeons,
一群乌鸦
a murder of crows.
英语中用的量词都不同
There's lots of names for birds.
我最喜欢的是
My personal favorite--
一群云雀
an exaltation of larks.
这样就能把它们困在里面了
That should keep 'em in the hole.
你有什么办法能把它们都赶走吗
So, uh, what do you think? Can you get rid of 'em?
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
我会把它们消灭干净
I'll kill 'em all.
简 你好
Jane, hey.
你好 布莱恩
Brian, hey, uh,
楼里通风出了点问题
we're having a small ventilation issue in the building.
正在逐层检查公♥寓♥ 我们能...
Uh, we're checking apartments on every floor. Can we...
当然可以 请进
Oh, yeah, yeah, sure.
-太好了 -你们忙你们的
- Great. - Do what you gotta do.
有些鸟被困在通风井了
There's a couple of birds stuck in an air shaft.
没什么大问题
It's nothing.
-一个人行吗 -可以的
- You good? - Mm-hmm. Okay.
露易丝怎么样了
So, uh, so how's Louise feeling?
她无聊死了
Uh, bored to death.
其他都还好 好多了
You know, but other than that, better.
那就好 我明天去探望她
Good. I'm gonna visit tomorrow.
她可喜欢有人陪着了
She'd love the company.
布莱恩 你们的房♥间真不错
You know, Brian, your apartment is--is so cool.
我喜欢那些照片
I love the photographs.
那些都是露的杰作 她很有想法
Yeah, that's all Lou. She's got the style.
我贡献的就是那乱七八糟的一块
My contribution is the, uh, messy area... There.
剧本写得怎么样了
So how's the play coming?
我记得刚刚把窗帘拉上了
I-I thought I closed those curtains.
外面很吵吧 容易分心
Mm. Yeah, lots of, uh, lots of distractions, huh?
我 我
Uh, I-I, uh,
我写作的时候喜欢拉上窗帘
I keep them closed when I--when I write.
没什么问题
Looks good here.
墙体很结实
Wall's solid.
好的 布莱恩 谢谢你的配合
Okay. Uh, Brian, thanks for everything.
-没事儿 -好了
- Sure. - Okay.
好 回见
All right. Uh, see you around.
如果这底下也有通风
If they ventilated down this far,
那通风井一定在这面墙背后
the air shaft should be behind this wall.
是啊 可惜没法穿过去
Yeah, except there's no way to access it.
有办法
There is.
有人把这里的一扇门给封起来了
Someone covered up a door right here.
一扇门
A door?
你有没有想过
Hey, you ever consider,
用水泥封住这扇门的人
whoever covered this door with concrete
一定有什么合理的理由吧
might have had a good reason to do it?
可能有很多理由
There could be a lot of reasons.
我还是希望你敲掉那面墙
I still want you to demo that wall.
我去拿工具
Let me grab my tools.
服务员 买♥♥单
Excuse me, check please.
丹妮尔 让我给你买♥♥杯酒以示安慰吧
Danielle, let me buy you a consolation drink.
你说的对 这儿是挺浪漫的
You were right. It's-- it's very romantic here.
但不适合独自一人
It's not a good place to sit alone.
"独自一人"是我最近生活的主旋律
Alone seems to be a running theme in my life lately.
我正和朋友一起喝酒 跟我们一起吧
I'm having a drink with a friend. Come and join us.
我要回家了
I'm gonna go home.
他很希望见见你
Well... he was hoping to meet you.
就一杯
One drink.
就一杯
One drink.
你好 我是弗兰克·阿尔珀恩
Hi there. Frank Alpern.
丹妮尔
Danielle.
-幸会 -我也是
- Pleasure to meet you. - You too.
-一起喝一杯吗 -好
- Join us for a drink? - Sure.
你要杀了那些鸟吗
You gonna kill the birds?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你不该这么做
You shouldn't be doing that.
我只是帮它们找个新家
I'm just helping 'em find a new home.
你会惹恼它们的
You're gonna make them upset.
知道吗
You know, uh,
我工作的时候通常不喜欢有人在旁边
I don't usually work with an audience.
随便你吧
Whatever.
天呐
oh, my God.
太感谢你给我送午饭了
Thank you so much for getting me lunch.
不客气
You're welcome.
你...你感觉好一点了吗
Uh, so you're, uh, you're feeling better?
好多了
Better.
说实话 情况本可能会严重得多
Honestly, it could've been so much worse.
如果布莱恩当时不在场
I mean, if Brian hadn't been there--
我知道
I-I know.
应该是你运气比较好吧
I mean, you're lucky, I guess.
他们查出来是怎么回事了吗
They ever figure out what happened?
我们昨天检查了电梯
Uh, well, we had the elevators inspected yesterday.
但什么毛病都没发现
But they couldn't find anything wrong.
所有的安全机制都正常
All the safety mechanisms seem to be working.
这是什么意思
So what does that mean?
很明显一定有问题
Clearly, there's an issue.
我会跟加文说说的
I-I'm gonna talk to Gavin about it.
那东西就像被鬼附身了
That thing was possessed.
我发誓 它好像要置我于死地
I swear, it felt like it was trying to kill me.
还会有其他人受伤的 简
Someone else is gonna get hurt, Jane.
一定会的
It's gonna happen.
瑞安·帕默律师
这是什么 律师
What's this? A... A lawyer?
他是一名个人伤害律师
He's a personal injury attorney.
他认为我该打这场官司
He thinks I have a real case.
你要起诉加文吗
You're gonna sue Gavin?
正有此意
I'm strongly considering it.
我错过了工作机会
I'm missing out on work.
因为这次事故损失了很多钱
I've--I've lost a lot of money because of this accident.
我不知道 我们有大笔账单要付
I don't know. We have some serious bills.
抱歉 露易丝
I-I'm sorry, Louise.
我或许不该牵扯进这事儿
I-I probably shouldn't get in the middle of this. Uh...
是哦
Right.
总之 我该走了
Anyway, I should probably go.
我得去杂货店一趟
Um, I gotta go to the grocery store
然后回家做晚饭 所以...
then home to cook dinner, so...
你跟亨利的二人世界是吗
Oh, just you and Henry tonight, huh?
对 就我们两个人
Yeah. Yeah, just me and, uh, me and Henry.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表