剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on "666 Park Avenue"...
自从你透过窗户
From the first time you looked through your window
看到我脱衣服开始 你就想要我了
and watched me undress, you wanted me.
萨莎和加文在事故前一晚吵了一架
Sasha and Gavin had a falling-out the night before.
是我发现了她的遗书 加文根本不知道
I was the one who found the note. Gavin doesn't know.
你要我杀了这个维克特·肖恩吗
You want me to kill this Victor Shaw?
等到合适的时候
At some point.
但他从我这儿偷走了一件东西
But he stole something from me.
我想拿回来
I want it back.
我会把他活着带给你的
I'll bring him to you alive.
真难以置信
This is incredible.
小心
Careful!
我准备今晚向简求婚
I'm proposing to Jane tonight.
我觉得这是我命中注定要做的事
I think this is something I'm supposed to do.
要关上了 简
It's closing! Jane!
诺娜
Nona!
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Sure.
寻人启事
简·凡·维恩
我们在这里会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay here?
亨利 我在这里没有安全感
Henry, I don't feel safe here.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
她已经失踪超过36小时了
No one has seen her for over 36 hours.
所以大家担心也是情理之中的
So it's definitely cause for concern.
现在我不会推测...
Now I'm not gonna speculate at this point--
当然不会 不管需要什么支援 尽管跟我说
Of course not. Any resources you need, you let me know.
我会亲自给警务处长打电♥话♥的
I'll call the police commissioner myself.
谢谢 但我们已经有很多人在处理该案了
Thank you, but we've got a lot of eyes on this.
市内的所有警♥察♥都有她的照片
Every cop in the city's got her picture,
连港务局的人都有
including Port Authority.
不要让我们失望 库珀探员
Don't let us down, Detective Cooper.
把简安全带回来
Bring Jane home.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
我到处都贴了寻人启事
I put flyers up all over.
一无所获
Nothing.
她到底在哪里
Where is she?
亨利 我们真的很遗憾
Oh, Henry, we're so sorry.
我已经给我认识的一位顶级私♥家♥侦♥探♥打电♥话♥了
I've got a call in to a top-notch investigator I know.
他再过几个小时就过来
He'll be here in a couple of hours.
只要我们能帮上忙
Anything we can do to help,
尽管开口
let us know.
谢谢
I appreciate it.
我又找过诺娜了
Hey. So I spoke to Nona again.
她说她和简是在地下室分开的
Apparently, she and Jane split up in the basement
当时她们去那里找她外婆
while they were looking for her grandmother.
那是她最后一次见到简
She said it's the last time she saw her.
你们为什么
Why haven't you guys
没跟进调查万圣节时的那个疯子
followed up on the lunatic from Halloween,
就是袭击简的那个
the one that attacked Jane?
你们显然该先从那里着手吧
That seems like a pretty obvious place to start.
我们正在调查
We're tracking that.
以及一些其它的线索
And a bunch of other leads, too. Okay?
有什么消息 给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you hear anything.
你到底在哪里 简
Where are you, Jane?
你不应该来这里的
You shouldn't have come here.
亨利
Henry!
鬼楼契约
第一季 第八集
她叫简·凡·维恩
Her name's Jane Van Veen.
是我发的失踪人口报告
I posted the missing persons report.
你知道她出了什么事吗
You have any idea what happened to her?
从你们把她带过来到现在她一句话都没有说
She hasn't spoken since your guys brought her in.
有人发现她在时代广场徘徊
They found her wandering around Times Square.
我已经申请了心理咨♥询♥
I've requested a psych consult.
女士 我现在就得见她
Ma'am, I need to see her now.
我是她男朋友 刚才有人通知我她在这里
I'm her boyfriend. I just got a call that she was here.
-简 她在哪里 -别急 她就在这里
- Jane--where is she? - Slow down. She's here.
在哪里 我要见她
Where? I want to see her.
亨利 她经历了一些事情
She's been through something, Henry.
现在她真的很脆弱
She's really fragile right now.
你别碰我
Get your hands off me.
简
Jane?
亨利
Henry?
多伦先生
Mr. Doran?
我们找到她了 她没事
We have her. She's okay.
真是好消息 她怎么了
That's excellent news. What happened to her?
我也不知道 但是希望你明白
I'm not really sure yet. But just so you know,
院方会让她留院观察一段时间
they're gonna still keep her at the hospital for a little while.
理解 我会告诉奥利维亚这个好消息的
Understood. I'll give Olivia the good news.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥ 探员
Thank you for the courtesy of the phone call, detective.
不用谢
You're welcome.
为什么跟自己过不去呢
Why don't you make this easy on yourself?
盒子在哪里
Where is the box?
我不知道你在说什么
Uh, I don't know what you're talking about.
这是从他嘴里吐出来的唯一东西
Only thing that came out of his mouth was this.
真不幸我们陷入了僵局 肖恩先生
Unfortunately, I see we're at a impasse, Mr. Shaw.
我还期望作为生意人
I was hoping that as businessmen,
我们能通过协商做成买♥♥卖♥♥
we could reach some kind of arrangement.
我知道你是怎么做买♥♥卖♥♥的 多伦
I know how you do business, Doran.
核磁共振显示她的大脑没有损伤
The M.R.I. shows no physical damage to her brain.
她的身体没问题
Physically, she's fine.
但是她的大脑中好像有一些游离区域
It seems she's had some kind of dissociative episode.
"游离"是什么意思
What do you mean, "Dissociative"?
也就是说她的大脑封闭了一些创伤性记忆
Basically, her brain is blocking out something traumatic.
这种情况很少见 但之前确实有类似病例
It's rare, but there have been documented cases.
虽然有悖常理
Sounds counterintuitive,
但是为了治好她 她需要记起来
but for her to heal, she needs to remember.
好 那要怎么办
All right, well--well, how does she do that?
让她在这里待几天
I want to keep her here for a few days.
强化治疗
Some intensive therapy.
她还有记起来的可能
There's a chance she could start to work it out.
医生 我是世界上最了解简的人
Look, doc, I-I know Jane better than anyone,
她不会愿意待在这里的
and she won't want to be here.
我可不可以先带她回家
I mean, is there a way I can take her home
让她在家里就医
and a doctor can see her there?
我知道你想照顾她
I know you want to take care of her,
但她现在需要待在医院里
but she needs to be in the hospital now.
那是你的想法
Well, that's your opinion.
听着 我们必须让她留院观察48小时
Look, we're required to keep her here under observation for 48 hours.
那是法律规定
It's the law.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
能回来真好
It's really good to be back.
你搬进来了吗
So did you move in yet?
都弄好了 五楼
All moved in. Fifth floor.
风景非常迷人
I have an amazing view.
我都等不及去看了
I can't wait to see it.
露易丝
Louise.
你看起真是神采奕奕
You are looking rested.
加文 真的太感谢你的帮忙了
Gavin, thank you so much for helping with that, um,
关于我打给你的事
thing that I called you about.
那地方比曼哈顿的幼儿园还难申请名额
Those things are harder to get into than Manhattan preschools.
没有你我肯定进不去
I couldn't have gotten a spot without you.
就像俗话说的 你要一步一步来
You just take it one day at a time, like they say.
奥利维亚和我随时都会帮你
Olivia and I are here for you.
你怎么样 布鲁姆小姐
Now what about you, Ms. Blume?
适应得如何
How are you settling into the building?
一切都很好
It's perfect.
真高兴你这么说
I'm so glad to hear that.
欢迎回来 露易丝
Welcome back, Louise.
布莱恩肯定等不及要见你了
I'm sure Brian can't wait to have you home.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表