剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
我的政♥治♥课要求
Uh, yeah.
Fetching coffee
送咖啡来得学分
Somehow counts as credit for my government class, so...
我还以为你对政♥治♥不感兴趣
And here I thought you were into politics.
我这是在为将来打算
Oh, I care a lot about the future.
非常感谢大家出来这里
I just wanna thank you all for being here
加入我们
And being a part of this.
我们会打一场漂亮的仗
We're here to fight a good fight,
廉洁 公平 正直
Clean, fair, and with integrity,
我们会为曼哈顿53 做出杰出的贡献
And we're gonna do great things for manhattan's 53rd district.
我说完了
Well, that's it, I guess.
我保证 我会提高演说水平
I promise you I will get better at speeches.
现在
Now...
我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
马丁先生 我是厄尔
Mr. Martin, I'm Eric.
有任何需要 找我就行
If there's anything you need, let me know.
会的 谢谢
Will do, Eric. Thank you.
你正是本市最需要的候选人
You are the exact candidate this city needs.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. You're welcome.
我们
Great.
现在要做的就是赢
Now all we have to do is win this thing.
我不懂政♥治♥
I don't know much about politics,
但我觉得希望很大
But I-I got a good feeling.
解释发生的这一切要说的太多了
There are too many thing to explain about what happened.
你也不会理解
You wouldn't understand.
我已经知道我和德雷克大楼有着某种关联
I already know that I'm connected to the Drake.
我知道外婆在那里长大
I discovered that my grandmother grew up there,
现在我又发现
And now I find out that
在我小时候 我们住在那里...
You and mom lived there when I was a baby.
这不可能是巧合 一定别有深意
It can't just be a coincidence. It has to mean something.
我不知道是什么深意 简
I don't know what that is, Jane.
你不能突然闯入我的生活
Listen, you can't just drop into my life
告诉我我身陷险境就完了
And tell me I'm in danger there.
我知道我身陷险境
I already know that I'm in danger there.
但我两次回到同一个地方
But there has to be a bigger reason
一定有更重要的理由
Why I came back to the place it all began.
爸爸 告诉我
So, Dad, tell me.
我为什么要去德雷克大楼
Why did I come to the Drake?
你妈妈也问过同样的问题
You know, your mom asked that question, too.
因此她才坠入深渊
That's what drove her over the cliff.
什么意思
What do you mean?
当你还是个婴儿的时候
When you were just a baby,
我以为她几近崩溃
I-I thought she was having some kind of breakdown,
只是因为搬到一个新城市的焦虑之类的
The... the stress of moving to a new city or something.
之后我意识到
But then I realized,
是德雷克大楼改变了她 简
The Drake had changed her, Jane,
我不能眼睁睁看着你重蹈覆辙
I couldn't bear to see that happen to you, too.
这么多年了 我...
For all those years, I...
我收到过
Got maybe...
几封信
A handful of letters,
几个电♥话♥
A couple phone calls,
几次拜访
Couple visits.
爸爸
Dad...
你为什么离开我
Is there a reason why you left me?
我想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
保护我什么
From what?
不让你知道真♥相♥
From the truth.
如今你住在那个鬼地方
The fact that you're now living in that terrible place
意味着我失败了
Means that I failed.
是的
Yes.
当然
Sure.
亨利
Henry?
多伦先生找你
Mr. Doran's here for you. Oh. Great.
帕伦博先生 您真慷慨
Mr. Polumbo,
that is a very generous sum.
谢谢 我感激万分
Well, thank you, sir. I appreciate it.
好的 再见
All right. Buh-bye.
"慷慨"听起来很有希望
"Generous sum" sounds promising.
十美元而已
$10.
但帕伦博已经88岁了 现在非常愿意支持我
But Mr. Polumbo is 88 years old and now a proud supporter.
你很有交际天赋 亨利
You have a gift for connecting with people, Henry.
我希望你能好好利用这点
I just hope you get the opportunity to do so.
这样我们就能赢选举
That's why we gotta win this election.
我注意到 所有的候选人
I couldn't help but notice your rival candidates
都抨击了不光彩的议员
All took shots at our disgraced city councilman,
但你没有
But not you.
是的 我觉得我不需要
Yeah. I don't think I need to knock down sullivan,
通过打倒苏利文或别人 来展现我自己
Or anyone else, to show people who I am.
这不代表别人也这么认为
Yeah. I suppose that's one way of looking at it.
别人怎么认为
What's the other way?
你从战略上赞成他的行为
That you tacitly approve his behavior.
什么 加文 当然不了
Give me a break, Gavin. Of course not.
为什么不呢
Oh, know that.
但俗话说在政界
But as they say in politics,
不反对便等于支持
If you're not against it, then you must be for it.
"投正直一票"
"Vote for integrity."
你很有眼界
That's a high perch.
但有很多人想击败你
Expect a lot of people to try to knock you off.
让他们放马过来
Let 'em try.
亨利 我相信
Henry, I have no doubt
你会成为杰出的政♥治♥家
You could be a great politician.
只是我担心 正道没办法助你成功
I just worry that the high road won't get you there.
一 二 三
Okay, one, two...
我们摆脱不了的
There's no way we're gonna get away with this.
露
Lou...
我们烧了衣服
We incinerated the clothes we were wearing,
洗干净了地板
We bleached the floor,
烧了火钳
We put the fireplace poker in the oven
去除了所有DNA的痕迹
To destroy any DNA. Evidence.
我们还漏了什么
I mean, what else are we missing?
理智
A heavy dose of sanity.
我们会没事的
Hey. We're gonna be okay.
我保证
I promise.
-好吗
All right?
-好
Yeah.
All right.
地下室哪里
Where do we go in the basement?
锅炉房♥ 快...
The boiler room. Come on.
你想和我们谈什么 简
What was it you wanted to talk with us about, Jane?
我无意冒犯
I mean no disrespect,
可为什么你们从来没提过
But why have you never mentioned
我小时候在这栋楼里住过呢
That I lived in the building before?
我们不知道你就是
We had no idea you were the same little girl
我们以前经常见到去中♥央♥公园散步的女孩
We used to see being taken for walks in Central Park.
你来面试的时候
When you interviewed with us,
用的是一个和你父母从前给你取的
You had a completely different name
完全不一样的名字
Than your mother and father.
所以你一直不知道吗
So you had no idea?
直到昨晚我们在派对上见到内特
Uh, not until last night, when we saw Nateat the party.
简 请你原谅 我们想说来着
Forgive us, Jane. We wanted to say something,
不过我们认为在你的订婚派对不适合
But we didn't think your engagement party
提起这么令人
Was the right time to bring up such a...
痛苦的话题
Traumatic topic.
你说的痛苦是什么意思
What do you mean "traumatic"?
你到底没告诉我什么事情
What is it that you're not telling me?
关于你母亲的死亡的事情
There are things you don't know about your mother's death.
我知道
I know...
她是淹死的 在我小时候
She drowned when I was a baby.
她去湖里游泳时淹死的
She was swimming in a lake.
简 不是这样的
No, Jane.
她死在她的公♥寓♥里
It happened in her apartment,
就在德雷克大楼里
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表