剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
宝贝 我们要迟到了
Babe, we're gonna be late.
我想她已经告诉你
I guess she told you
我就是德雷克大楼里那个臭名昭著的小偷了吧
I'm the notorious Drake thief.
其实 她没有告诉我
Actually, no, she didn't.
我不会的
And I won't.
只要以后不丢东西 我就不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anybody as long as nothing else goes missing.
谢谢你
Thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
那好 我去叫出租车
All right. I'll, uh, I'll get a cab.
让亨利离纹有罗盘文身的男人远点
Keep Henry away from the man with the compass tattoo.
那人有枪 他十分危险 简
He has a gun. He's dangerous, Jane.
他会伤害亨利的
He's gonna hurt Henry.
诺娜 怎么了 你在说什么
Nona, what's going on? What are you talking about?
照我说的做就对了
Just do it.
我觉得我应该行屈膝礼
I feel like I should curtsy.
我也这么觉得 走吧
That makes two of us. Let's go.
我要来一杯这个
Oh. I'll take one of those.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
放松点 就是个市长而已
Hey. Relax. It's just the mayor.
好吧 咱们吃点免费食物去吧
Okay. Let's go eat free food.
当然
Yes.
城市规划委员被调查 事关黑帮
发送
喂
Yes?
写完了
It's done.
城市规划委员被调查
"City planning commissioner investigated,
事关黑帮
ties to mob."
我刚刚发给编辑了
I just sent it to my editor.
乖孩子
Good girl.
你再也不会看到康定斯基了
You will never see Kandinsky again.
我保证
I promise.
亨利
Henry.
你好
Hello.
先别说话 可能有人监视
No need to respond. We might be under observation.
加文 我没打算跟你道歉
Gavin, I'm not going to apologize
因为我的所作所为无可指责
for caring that my behavior be above reproach.
无可指责是吧
Above reproach.
好吧
Right.
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
-简 我觉得 -亨利
- Jane, I think, uh... - Hey, Henry,
-找几个绝佳的拍照机会 -好 一会再说
- check out the prime photo op. - Okay. Maybe later.
奥利维亚 你能告诉我男友
Olivia, will you please tell my boyfriend
让他跟市长合影
that having his photo taken with the mayor
并不能让他成为粉丝男吗
does not make him a fan boy?
你还有胆子出现在这里
You have gall showing up here.
我丈夫破例为你开后门
My husband has gone out of his way to open doors for you.
-奥利维亚 -而你却听信一个骗子的话
- Olivia-- - and you take the word of a crook over his?
抱歉 我是不是错过了什么
Sorry. H-have I missed something?
亨利在协助他的老板
Henry is aiding his boss
调查加文
in an investigation of Gavin.
我想其中肯定有一些误会
Oh, well, I'm--I'm sure there's been some mistake.
可不是吗
Yeah.
大误会
A big one.
宝贝 抱歉 我只是不想让你担心
Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you.
我现在担心了 亨利
Okay, well, I'm--I'm worried, Henry.
而且十分担心
I'm definitely worried.
我知道
I understand.
派克委员带了个助理地方检察官过来
Commissioner Pike brought in the A.D.A.
然后他们就开始问询我
They started questioning me.
他们指控我将内部消息透露给加文
They--they were accusing me of giving inside information to Gavin.
-为什么 -作为筹码
- Why? - Leverage.
他们想让我帮助他们打倒加文
They want me to help them take down Gavin.
可是你认为加文是清白的 对吗
Okay, but you think Gavin's innocent, right?
我当时这么认为 但现在我不那么确定了
I thought so. And now I'm not sure.
他说派克不干净 而派克也说他不干净
He's saying that Pike is dirty. Pike is saying that he's dirty.
好吧 好吧 你准备怎么做
Okay. Okay. What are you gonna do?
我也不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
他们可以任意歪曲我和加文的关系
They can spin my relationship with Gavin any way they want.
别说市长办公室了
Forget about the mayor's office.
我会被直接送回印第安纳分区露天商场
I'll be back in Indiana zoning strip malls.
不 你不能让他们任何人 恐吓你
No, you can't let them-- any of them--intimidate you.
说起来容易做起来难
That's easier said than done.
我不管咱们是从哪来的
I don't care what zip code we come from.
你有你自己的意志 别忘了这个
You're your own man. Don't you forget it.
我决定吃点夹馅面包
I decided I need the twinkies.
这种食物可以安抚人心
Comfort food.
我读了你的文章
I read your article.
那个委员真心有麻烦了
That commissioner is seriously in trouble.
是啊 他可能 很可能会进监狱
Yeah, he'll-- he'll probably go to jail.
黑帮肯定不会坐视
No way the mob's gonna let him
任他被警♥察♥带走
get nabbed by the cops.
他会把他们供出来的
He'd flip on them.
那你 你觉得他们会杀了他吗
So what, do you... Do you think they'll kill him?
他们很有可能会"借用"你写过的那个人
and they'll probably use your guy to do it.
康定斯基
Kandinsky.
天啊 我到底做了什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
失陪
Excuse me.
-有什么要说的吗 -有
- Do we have something to talk about? - We do.
我弄到了加文的文件了
I have Gavin's file.
-我们要阻止亨利 -已经处理好了
- We have to do something about Henry. - It's already done.
跟我们合作是个聪明的决定
Cooperating with us is a smart move.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
但是我决定不看那个文件
But I decided I'm not gonna look at it
而且你也不会看到
and neither are you.
我不会向任何人妥协 包括我的老板
I'm not gonna compromise myself for anyone, including my boss.
我还以为你是个有雄心的年轻人
I thought you had ambition.
我确实有
I do.
趾高气昂的态度跟政♥治♥不相配 亨利
High horses and city politics don't mix, Henry.
这次我会让你很难堪的
I'll make this very bad for you.
-你会失去你的所有 -并不是所有
- You will lose everything. - Not everything.
-站住 -请让我通过
- Hold on. - Let me through, please.
好吧 请进
All right, go ahead.
我得警告他才行
Uh, I have to warn him.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
城市规划委员被调查 事关黑帮
加文是对的 你果然是个骗子
Gavin was right. You're a crook.
抱歉
Oh! Excuse me.
亨利
Henry!
趴下
Get down!
-快趴下 所有人趴下 -放下武器
- Get down! Everyone, get down! - Drop your weapon!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
有人被击中了
Someone's been shot.
晚上好 伙计们
Oh. Evening, folks.
托尼 听说了吗
Uh, Tony, I don't know if you heard the news,
安妮·摩根今晚被枪击
but Annie Morgan was shot tonight,
她没能撑过去
and... she didn't make it.
这实在是 太可怕了
That's--that's awful.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道 我们并不了解细节
I don't know. We don't know the details.
看起来像是策划好的黑帮报复行为
It looks like an attempted mob hit.
她只是个无辜的旁观者而已
She was an innocent bystander.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道自己能不能
I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get the image of her
忘了她当时的样子
out of my mind.
失陪了
Excuse us.
你们两个先回去吧
You two go ahead.
我和简坐下一趟电梯
Jane and I will get the next one.
你是对的
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表