剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
$3,000.
真的吗
Really?
这枚多少钱
How much is this one?
三千美元左右
Around $3,000.
奥利维亚 你在做什么
Olivia, what are you doing?
帮你订婚成功啊
Helping you get engaged.
你知道这一点就行了
That's all you need to know.
其实 奥利维亚
Um, you know, olivia,
之前我向简求过一次婚
I proposed to Jane once before.
她拒绝了吗
And she said no?
那是 那是随性而发的求婚
Well, it was-- it was spontaneous.
当时很应景
We were caught up in the moment,
她想等我们在纽约安定下来以后再说
and she wanted to wait till we got settled in New York.
求婚的方法也有正误之分
There's a right way and wrong way to do it, Henry.
我知道简只是个小镇姑娘
I know Jane's a small town girl,
但内心深处 她也难免世俗
but inside, she's sophisticated.
我不信她会拒绝这里的任何一枚婚戒
I doubt she'd say no to any one of these.
埃文斯医生 有什么我能效劳的
Dr. Evans, what can I do for you?
你让我蹚的究竟是什么浑水
What the hell did you get me mixed up in?
据我的记忆
As I recall,
你资♥金♥短♥缺♥ 我借钱给你
you were short of funds, and I loaned you some money.
有什么问题吗
What's the problem?
我的任务只是帮助他逃脱
I was supposed to help him escape,
而不是害死两个人
not kill two people.
那根本不是...
That was not...
那根本不包含在我们的协定中
That was not part of the deal.
他们的死都是你的罪过
All right, their blood is on your hands.
是你把解剖刀缝进病人体内的
You were the one who sewed a scalpel into your patient.
你以为那是干什么用的
What did you possibly think that was for?
我偿还了我的债务 我不干了
I paid my debt. I am done.
得我说你可以不干了才行 埃文斯医生
You're done when I say you're done, Dr. Evans.
欠我的债就该我说了算
That's the way it works when you owe me.
现在你该是最清楚不过的
You of all people should know by now
钱可不是白给的
money is never free.
那伤口看着挺严重的
That wound looks pretty nasty.
我没事
I'm fine.
告诉我你想要怎么样
Tell me what you need.
维克特·肖恩 哈佛大学本科
Victor Shaw-- B.A. from Harvard,
沃顿商学院工商管理硕士
M.B.A. From Wharton,
依靠船运业起家
made his fortune in shipping.
要不是他一心想摧毁我 我或许会欣赏他的
If he weren't out to destroy me, I might actually admire him.
你要我杀了这个维克特·肖恩吗
You want me to kill this Victor Shaw?
到了合适的时候 是的
At some point, yes.
但他从我这儿偷走了一件极具价值的东西
But he stole something from me, of great value.
我想拿回来
I want it back.
我会把他活着带给你的
I'll bring him to you alive.
那真是帮了我大忙了
That would be a great help.
这边请
Right this way.
唯一比那项链更漂亮的 就是你了
The only thing more beautiful than that necklace is you.
你想干什么 肖恩先生
What do you want, Mr. Shaw?
给你买♥♥一件礼物
To buy you a gift.
你可以戴着去参加伯根大厦的交响音乐会
You can wear it to your symphony event at the Bergen Mansion.
不如你明晚跟我们一起吧
Oh. Why don't you join us tomorrow night?
为慈善做点贡献
It's for a good cause.
加文现在允许你偶尔逃出金屋了吗
Gavin lets you step out of the gilded cage now and then?
是不是黄金也开始黯淡无光了
Hasn't the gold started to lose its luster?
我更喜欢白金
I prefer platinum.
在我看来 你不像是那种
You don't strike me as the type of woman
仅仅满足于此的女人
to be satisfied with just that.
有没有想过换一种活法
Ever think about cutting the lifeline?
远离他
Being free of him?
我可以帮你哦
I can help you do that.
我敢说你肯定这样考虑过
I bet you think about it.
你是要让我背叛我的丈夫
You're suggesting I betray my husband.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
因为我觉得 你心里暗藏着那样的冲动
Because secretly, I think you want to.
我又需要为你做什么呢
What would I have to do for you?
跟我合作
A simple show of allegiance.
简
Jane?
天啊 你吓死我了
Oh, my god. You scared me.
可能我们感觉不到自己在移♥动♥
Even though it doesn't feel like we're moving,
但确实是移♥动♥了
we actually are.
那个小女孩
That little girl...
她是谁
who is she?
她跟我一样
She's like me--
是德雷克大楼的孩子
a child of the Drake.
我祖母是那样称呼我们的
That's what my grandma calls us.
我们和大楼有着某种特殊的关联
We're connected to this building in a special way.
你也很特别 简
You're special, too, Jane.
不
No.
我不是
I'm not.
那我怎么能进入你的梦里
Then how was I able to step inside your dream?
我得告诉你 亨利 婚姻这种事
I gotta tell you, Henry. This marriage thing?
老兄 那真的很复杂
Brother, it is complicated.
但我以为你们的婚姻很幸福呢
Oh. But I thought you guys were making it work?
是的 我也这么想
Yeah, me too,
但那是因为露易丝还没和楼下那医生搞上
but that was before Louise slept with the doctor from downstairs.
什么
What?
老实说 我能理解
But to be honest, I get it.
她觉得我已经不是
You know, she thinks I'm not the same guy I was
刚结婚时的那个我了 她是对的
when we got married, and--and she's right.
布莱恩 每个人都会经历困难
Well, Brian, everybody goes through rough patches.
是的 但你认为她会怎么想
Yeah, but how do you think she feels?
她被我这个不称职的丈夫困着
She's stuck with a husband who can't provide for her.
估计是想从埃文斯医生那里找到出路
She probably saw this Dr. Evans guy as a way out.
我要说的是
All I know is,
听我的
take my advice.
千万别结婚
Don't ever get married.
一旦结婚 一切就变了
It changes everything.
笑什么
What?
我准备今晚向简求婚
I-I'm proposing to Jane tonight.
那么
So...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
你还跑不跑
Do you wanna keep jogging?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
傻瓜
Idiot.
那个
Hey. So...
昨晚
Last night...
你有没有
Did you...
我告诉过你 简
I told you, Jane.
你很特别
You're special.
这不可能
That's not possible.
请进 我介绍个人给你认识
Come in. There's someone I want you to meet.
外婆 有客人来了
Grandma? We have a visitor.
就是我跟你说过的那位女士 简
It's the lady I told you about-- Jane.
简 这是我外婆 洛蒂·克拉克
Uh, Jane, I want you to meet my grandma, Lottie Clark.
你好 克拉克夫人
Hello, Mrs. Clark.
很高兴见到你
It's lovely to meet you.
她虽然不能说话 但是
She can't talk anymore. I mean, she's in there...
还有意识
somewhere.
她这样多久了
How long has she been like this?
很多年了
Couple years,
我父母去世后她就这样了
right after my parents died.
这段时间你都是自己照顾自己的
And you've been taking care of yourself this whole time?
诺娜 你应该早点说
Nona, you should've told somebody.
我该打电♥话♥让社保部门派人过来
I-I should call social services, have somebody come in here.
不行 你不能告诉任何人
No! No, you can't tell anyone about her.
他们会让她进敬老院 把我丢给别人抚养
They'll put her in a home. They'll put me in foster care.
诺娜 你是未成年人
Nona, you're a minor
在这么困难的情况下照顾一位老人
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表