剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
-亨利·马丁 -亨利
- Henry Martin. - Henry.
慢点开
Maybe you--you wanna slow down.
别紧张 简
Live a little, Jane.
奥利维亚 不如我来开吧
Olivia, why don't I drive?
你坐好了享受旅途就行了
Why don't you just sit back and enjoy the ride?
十年前的今天
This is where it happened, ten years ago today,
萨莎就是在这里丧命的
when Sasha died.
奥利维亚 快停车 我们好好谈谈
Olivia, pull over and we'll talk about this.
那是一个悲伤的雨夜
It was raining, just a miserable night.
她本不该开车的
She shouldn't have been driving.
奥利维亚 慢点
Olivia, slow down!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
奥利维亚 你当时也无能为力
Olivia, there was nothing you could've done.
那是一起意外
It was an accident.
不
No.
是她故意开车撞向了混凝土墙
She drove into that concrete wall on purpose.
她想去死
She wanted to die.
内德 你找我吗
Uh, Ned, you wanted to see me?
对 进来 把门关上
Yeah. Come in and shut the door.
能告诉我怎么回事吗
You wanna tell me what's going on?
我不懂你的意思
I don't know what you mean.
一篇250字的讣告
Well, since when does a 250-word obit
怎么就变成了揭秘冷战间谍的两栏报道
turn into a 2-column expose on cold war espionage?
是戴博故事给我了灵感
It was Mr. Diebold story, it--it inspired me.
我虽然说不清楚 安妮
I can't put my finger on it, Annie,
但这事儿有蹊跷
but something's not right here.
我跟上面的编辑谈过了
I talked to the editors upstairs about this.
知道他们希望我怎么做吗
You know what they want me to do?
让你给康定斯基写一篇1500字的文章
Have you write 1,500 words on this Kandinsky guy.
-今晚交稿 能完成吗 -没问题
- Deadline's tonight. Can you do it? - Absolutely.
很好 你对他有什么了解
Great. What do you have on him?
他这人难以捉摸
Well, he was a very elusive character.
他...
Uh, he...
在圣彼得堡城外的
grew up just outside of Saint Petersburg
一个小渔村长大
in a tiny fishing village.
冷战后成为一名职业杀手
Uh, he became a hired gun after the cold war.
据说他偷渡边境
Oh. Rumor has it he slipped through the border
定居加拿大
and was living in Canada.
确定你掌握了足够的资料来完成这个故事吗
Uh, sure you got enough for the story?
是的 我有准确的消息来源
Yeah, I have an excellent source.
最好每个细节都要核实
Well, every fact better check out.
这个故事可能会成就你的事业 安妮
It's the kind of story that can make a career, Annie.
等一下 等一下
Hold it! Hold it! Hold it! Hold it!
还是小心点的好
I'd be careful doing that.
对哦
Oh. Right.
还好吗
How's it going?
挺好
Good. It's, uh...
其实是非常好 我想我找到了新工作
It's going great, actually. I think I got a new job.
真的吗
Yeah? You know...
-太棒了 恭喜 -谢谢
- That's fantastic. Congratulations. - Thank you.
-你是律师对吧 -对
- Hey, you're a lawyer, right? - Yes.
你对违反租约方面有了解吗
Do you know anything about breaking leases?
何出此言 你们考虑搬走吗
Why? You guys thinking about moving?
不是 只是 露对这地方
Nah, it's just, you know, Lou is still kind of freaked out
还是有点恐惧
about this place.
我很喜欢这儿 但...
Uh, you know, I-I love it here, but...
想让我帮你们看看租约吗
You want me to take a look at your lease for you?
那就最好不过了
That'd be great.
有什么想法
Well, so what do you think?
有商量的余地吗
Any wiggle room?
不知道
Oh. I don't know.
加文的条款定得滴水不漏
Gavin drew it up pretty ironclad.
很显然他不喜欢别人毁约
Clearly he doesn't like people breaking deals.
或许你可以代表我们跟他谈谈
Hey, maybe you could talk to him for us.
你俩关系挺好的吧
I mean, you guys have gotten pretty tight, right?
也不能这么说 我们...我们受雇于他
Well, you know, I wouldn't say that. We--we work for him.
你们去了林肯中心
Hey, you guys went to the Lincoln Center,
鸡尾酒会 俱乐部 相信我
cocktail parties, club. Hey, trust me.
以前的住户管♥理♥员♥
The old resident manager
可没跟加文·多伦一起洗桑拿
wasn't taking a steam with Gavin Doran.
我们没有...
We didn't take a st--
好吧 我尽力而为
All right, I'll see what I can do.
不如今晚我和露带你们
Hey, why don't you let Lou and I take you guys out
出去庆祝一下吧
tonight to celebrate?
我还没正式就职呢
Uh, you know, it's--it's not official.
还有很多细节要处理
There's a bunch of I's to dot.
生活在这城里已经够艰辛了
Listen, man, this town is hard enough as it is.
但我学会了一件事 就是要庆祝成功
Just one thing I've learned-- celebrate success.
当然 太好了
Yeah. Sure. That'd be great.
我去跟简说一下吧
Let me, uh, let me just talk to Jane.
你们想去哪
Where do you guys wanna go?
不清楚 我们还没逛出过14号♥大街呢
No clue. We have not been below 14th street yet.
真的吗
Seriously? Wow.
我们以前总是出去玩
We used to go out all the time.
露完全沉浸在外面的世界里
I mean, Lou was just dialed into that whole world,
后来她不得不放慢速度
until we had to slow things down.
这城市很有诱惑力
The city got pretty tempting.
可不是嘛
Yeah. I see how that can happen.
风景很好 是吧
Nice view, huh?
你让我想到她 知道吗
You remind me of her, you know?
怎么会
How so?
她像你一样有好奇心
She was curious like you.
萨莎也喜欢探索德雷克大楼
Sasha loved exploring the Drake.
你和她一样那么有精神 那么有活力
You have her same spirit, same energy.
后来在她15岁左右的时候
And then, when she was about 15,
发生了 一些事
something... happened.
不仅仅是一般的青春期焦虑
More than the usual adolescent angst.
发生了一些变化 然后
Something changed, and...
我就离她越来越远了
I could never reach her again.
是我发现了她的遗书
I was the one who found the note.
奥利维亚 你不必
Olivia, y-you don't have to...
这事我谁也没告诉
I've never told anyone about it.
也没告诉加文吗
Even Gavin?
加文根本不知道
Gavin doesn't know.
他以后也不会知道的
And Gavin won't know.
萨莎和加文在事故前一晚吵了一架
Sasha and Gavin had a falling out the night before,
并不是他的错 但是我
and it wasn't his fault, but I...
如果他知道了 会自责的
He'd blame himself, I know.
至少我可以让他少遭点罪
At least I can spare him that pain.
这是我唯一能做的
It's the least I can do.
我很佩服你的勇气 奥利维亚 可是
I admire your courage, Olivia, but...
你十年间都背负着这种包袱 太久了
ten years is a long time to carry that kind of burden.
我并不是自己背负这一切
Oh, I'm not carrying it alone.
至少现在不是了
Not anymore.
我不知道你和你女儿之间到底发生了什么
Yeah, I don't know what happened between you and your daughter,
但是我希望有一个像你一样的母亲
but... I would've loved to have a mother like you.
你真贴心 简
That's sweet, Jane.
但我这么年轻 当不了你的母亲
But I'm much too young to be your mother.
欢迎回家 亲爱的
Ohh. Welcome home, darling.
晚上好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
我该回去了
Well, uh... I should probably be getting back.
简 谢谢陪我吃午饭
Jane, thanks for lunch.
你太客气了
You're very welcome.
晚安 加文
Good night, Gavin.
别再责怪你自己了 利维
You have to stop blaming yourself, Liv.
那只是一场意外
It was an accident.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
-这是为什么 -我今天很想你
- What was that for? - I missed you today.
我实在等不及要看看你的反应了
Well, I can't wait to see what happens
我找到了一份新工作
when I tell you that I got a new job.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表