剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
我那晚只服了一片阿司匹林而已
all I took that night was one aspirin.
我接到消息说他们想制♥作♥我写的剧
I got the news that they wanted to do my show,
而你却嗑药 甚至都站不起来
And you were so wasted, you could hardly stand up.
布莱恩 我很抱歉没有陪在你身边
Brian, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.
或许你该想想
Maybe consider who made it possible
是谁提供条件 让你写出那个剧本
for you to write this play in the first place.
你可没有像我过去5年那样
Not like you've been working your ass off
每天工作累到趴下 赚钱交房♥租
to pay rent like I have for the last five years.
真有你的
Nice.
谢谢你提醒我是个窝囊废
And thank you for reminding me what a loser I am.
布莱恩
Brian.
等等 我们还没谈完呢
Wait. Hey, we're not done here.
不 谈完了
Yeah, we are.
厨房♥和浴室需要的工程量最大
The kitchen and the bathroom need the most work.
我的计划是全部拆除 重新装♥修♥
My plan was to gut them both and start over...
选用新的设备 管道 瓷砖
New fixtures, plumbing, tiles.
听起来是个好计划
Sounds like a good plan.
你是做什么工作的 科瑞先生
And what... what do you do for work, Mr. Uh, Corey?
就是干干这个 做做那个 杂的很
Oh, a little of this, little of that.
你是个好奇心很重的女孩 简
You're a curious girl, Jane,
有着哀伤的美
With a sad beauty.
非常令人着迷
Quite intoxicating.
多谢夸奖
Thank you, I think.
我会尽力让此次的翻新工作
Well, I will do my best to make this renovation
给你少添麻烦
as painless as possible for you.
朋友之间添点麻烦算什么呢 是吧
Well, what's a little pain between friends, right?
不过 转念一想
You know, on second thought,
我还是自己做吧
I think I'm going to do it myself.
不好意思 你打算自己做什么
Uh, I'm sorry. Do what yourself?
翻新
Renovate.
你那迷人的小脑袋就不用为此操心了
And don't worry your charming little head about it.
加文为我祝福过了
Gavin gave his blessing.
等我完成了 我会请你喝鸡尾酒的
When I'm done, I'll have you up for cocktails
到时候我们在好好了解一下彼此
and we'll get to know one another.
你意下如何
How's that sound?
好吧
Sure.
很好
Excellent.
欢迎来到德雷克大楼 科瑞先生
Welcome to the Drake, Mr. Corey.
你去哪儿了
Where you been?
有一个新住户要搬进来
Uh, there's a new tenant moving in.
我得带他看♥房♥♥
I had to show him the apartment.
天啊 那家伙特别诡异
God, the guy's a total whacko.
他说话就跟华纳兄弟老电影里的人物一样
He talks like he's something out of an old Warner brothers movie.
而且他坚持自己装潢翻新
And he's insisting on doing his own renovations.
是啊 听起来绝对像个神经病
Yeah, definitely sounds like a psycho.
瞧瞧你
Look at you,
像个祭童准备去再次重温光荣日一样
off to relive your glory days as an altar boy.
淡定 我只是去教堂拯救我那不灭的灵魂
Calm down. I'm just going to church to save my immortal soul.
亨利 我希望你一直保持真我
Henry, I want you to always stay who you are.
记住这一点
Remember that.
那是最重要的事
It's the most important thing.
怎么突然说这种话
Where is this coming from?
-你是担心我吗 -是的 我很担心你
- Are you worried about me? - Yeah, I worry about you.
别
Don't.
我只是觉得一切发生得都太快了
I just feel like everything's happening so fast,
一切都水到渠成 为你铺好了前进的路
the way it's all falling into place for you.
别让任何人干扰你的是非观
Don't let anyone compromise what you believe is right.
简 别说了
Jane, stop.
你确定
Are you sure
加文没有策划关于苏利文外遇一事吗
Gavin didn't plant that story about Sullivan's affair?
你就为这事儿吗
That's what this is about?
我只是问问
I'm just asking.
他当然没有
Of course he didn't.
嘿 别担心我
Hey, don't worry about me.
亨利
Henry.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
圣母玛利亚 请原谅我这可怜的罪人吧
Blessed virgin Mary, please forgive this poor sinner.
我不知道该怎么做 请为我指引道路
I don't know what to do. Help me to see the path.
我...
I...
天啊
Oh, God.
只有你才能阻止他
Only you can stop him.
不
No!
科瑞先生
Mr. Corey!
科瑞先生
Mr. Corey...
帕特里克
Patrick.
有人找
Door.
凡·维恩小姐
Miss Van Veen.
真是惊喜啊
What a surprise.
你好 你的邻居们投诉你音乐声太大
Hi. Uh, your neighbors are complaining about the loud music.
噢 天啊
Oh, dear me.
我听钢琴演奏听得如痴如醉
I suffer from enthusiasms over a good stride piano.
我必须让钢琴声盖过锤子敲打的声音
I needed to hear it over the hammering.
不好意思 你已经开始施工了吗
I'm sorry. You've already started construction?
常言道 人闲着就会干坏事
Well, they say idle hands are the devil's playthings.
所有的翻新计划都需要先审核通过
All renovation plans need to be approved
然后你才能施工
before you start construction.
我以为可以给你一个惊喜的
Oh, I thought I'd surprise you.
或许我可以现在看一眼
Well, maybe I can take a look now.
凡·维恩小姐 虽然我很欣赏你的勇气
Uh, Miss Van Veen, while I appreciate your pluck,
但现在真的不太方便
now isn't a good time.
或许晚些时候你可以和我 还有
Perhaps later you can join me and, uh,
-叫什么名字来着 -沙隆
- what's her name... - Shannon.
找我和沙隆一起喝马提尼酒
Me and Shannon for martinis.
我很抱歉 我很忙
I'm sorry. I-I'm busy.
你把音乐声开一小一点 好吗
Just try to keep the music down, okay?
等下
Wait.
别动
Don't move.
许个愿吧
Make a wish.
太美了 玛拉 太美了
Beautiful, Marla. Beautiful.
很好
Great.
应该搞定了 去换衣服吧
Think we got it. Go change wardrobe.
好了 阿莱克希 我们赶紧换景吧
Okay. Alexis, let's reset,
不然就要冻僵了
before we freeze out here.
这些照片真烂
Oh, these shoots are the worst.
这就是惹恼ELLE杂♥志♥的下场
Guess that's what happens when you piss off ELLE magazine.
布莱恩还在生气吗
Is Brian still upset?
布莱恩觉得我是个自私的贱♥人♥ 所以是的
Brian thinks I'm a selfish bitch, so yeah.
我想他只是为他的戏而紧张
Well, I think he's just stressed about his play.
是啊 他的戏
Oh, right. His play.
跟你说吧 我偷偷看了两眼
I took a peek at it, by the way.
根本没那么好 还不如他之前的作品
It's not that good. Not like his old stuff.
我倒觉得非常棒
I think it's great, actually.
他让你读了
He asked you to read it?
是啊 可以吗
Yeah. Um, is that okay?
当然
Sure.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
主教大人 很高兴再次见到您
Monsignor, it's nice to see you again.
-加文 你好吗 -我很好
- Gavin, how are you? - Great.
这位是道格拉斯神父
I'd like you to meet Father Douglas.
加文是儿童医院的主要资助人
Gavin is the prime benefactor of the children's hospital.
没有他 新楼都没法破土动工
Without him, the new wing never would've broken ground.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我只是来搭顺风车
Well, I'm just along for the ride.
这位是劳蕾尔·哈里斯
This is Laurel Harris.
道格拉斯神父
Father Douglas.
威廉姆斯主教 请允许我向您介绍亨利·马丁
Monsignor Williams, allow me to introduce Henry Martin.
他很快将成为这一区的议会成员
Soon to be this district's newest council member.
英雄现真身了啊
The hero himself.
很荣幸见到您 主教大人
Pleasure to meet you, Monsignor.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表