剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
You were right.
派克的说辞左右了我
Pike got in my head.
对不起 我不该怀疑你
I'm sorry I doubted you.
你还年轻 很难判断自己该信任谁
You're young. It's hard to know who you can trust.
不会再这样了
Not anymore.
加文 我知道你在照顾我
Gavin, I know you're looking out for me,
我的感激之情溢于言表
and I appreciate that more than I can say.
我也只是为了自己罢了
Purely selfish on my part.
我喜欢借他人的东风
I like hitching my wagon to a rising star.
今天晚上的事情又一次提醒了我们
Tonight is another reminder.
人活着不能事事都想当然
We can't take anything in this life for granted.
你肯定为亨利感到自豪吧
You must be proud of Henry.
你肯定觉得我很傻
You must think I'm an idiot,
因为我都不知道他最近经历了什么
for not knowing what was going on with him.
是有点幼稚 但不傻
Naive, yes. Idiot, no.
不管怎么说 你找出了大楼的小偷
Anyway, you sussed out the Drake thief.
其实也不能这么说
Well, um, not exactly.
那些东西自己就出现了
Um, the stuff just showed up.
我觉得你好像在保护什么人
I get the feeling you're protecting someone.
但我觉得 你有你自己的理由
I assume you have your reasons
所以 我也就不再追问了
and I'll let it go at that.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for everything.
现在有点晚了 对吧
Uh, it's kinda late, isn't it?
我想让你知道 亨利没事了
I wanted you to know. Henry's fine.
好吧
Okay.
一切都发生了 诺娜
It all happened, Nona.
无论是你看到的或者是你感觉到的
Whatever you saw or felt--
我的神啊 好吧 我不知道你在讲什么
Whoa. Okay. No clue what you're talking about.
你救了亨利的命
You saved Henry's life.
我的确看到了罗盘纹身
I saw the compass tattoo.
你能预感亨利有危险
You knew Henry was in danger.
睡一觉就忘了吧 简
Sleep it off, Jane.
明天早上就好了
You'll feel better in the morning.
你很特别
You're special.
我知道与众不同可能会很恐怖
I know being different can be scary,
但是我想让你知道
but I want you to know
如果你想找人倾诉
if you ever need to talk to anyone about anything...
我一直都在
I'm here.
我不该提醒她
I shouldn't have warned her.
我该闭上嘴什么都不说
I should've kept my mouth shut.
但是我做不到
But I couldn't.
事实上我认为...
I actually think...
我可以信任她 祖母
I think I can trust her, grandma.
没准她可以帮你
And maybe she can help you.
你应该告诉我 你遇到了麻烦
You should have told me you were in trouble.
你说得对
You're right.
我是该那么做 可我...
You're right. I should've. I just...
可我只是想保护你
I wanted to protect you.
我们应该互相保护
We're supposed to protect each other.
对
You're right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我对亨利的判断是正确的 他是个英雄
I was right about Henry. He's a hero.
所以一切都一笔勾销了吗
And so all's forgiven?
每个人都会犯错
Everybody's allowed to make a mistake,
仅限一次
once.
斯坦伯格打电♥话♥来了
Steinberg called.
鉴于审判派克的官司即将开始
Based on the impending indictment of Commissioner Pike,
针对我的调查
the investigation into me
现在暂时告一段落了
has been suspended.
有时候我都忘了你能施展魔法
Sometimes I forget you can do magic.
这很简单
It's easy...
因为我有幸运符
When I have a lucky charm.
今晚你喊了我的名字
Tonight you shouted my name.
你怎么知道事情不对劲
How did you know something was wrong?
我当时刚好看到他的枪
I just...I looked up and happened to see his gun.
我想是我的第六感 告诉我你有危险
I guess when it comes to you, I must have a sixth sense.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表