剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
I mean, she reached out to you.
你以她的身份存在
You stepped into her shoes.
那一定是非常强大的纽带联♥系♥
Must be an extraordinarily strong bond.
会是什么样的联♥系♥呢
What kind of bond could that be?
我不知道 答案要由你来探寻
I don't know. That's for you to find out.
抱歉
Excuse me.
亨利叫我 我得走了
Oh, Henry called. Oh, I should go.
-午饭后见 -谢谢
- See you after lunch. - Thank you.
加文 你好
Oh. Gavin, hi.
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
好多了 谢谢
Uh, m-much better. Thank you.
你走错楼层了吧
Did you get off on the wrong floor?
洗衣房♥在地下室 不在二楼
Laundry's in the basement, not on two.
没有 有点维护检修的事
Uh, n-no. Just, uh, just some maintenance stuff.
一会儿见 加文
See you later, Gavin.
她在哪儿 她没回电♥话♥
Where is she? She hasn't even called back.
抱歉 多伦夫人 我知道我没资格说话
I'm sorry, Mrs. D. I know this may not be my place,
-但我还是觉得这家伙在撒谎 -我没有
- but I still think this guy's lying. - I'm not.
那证明啊
Prove it.
你女儿16岁生日时 你送她一个手镯
You gave your daughter a bracelet for her 16th birthday.
卡蒂亚的
Cartier.
"致我亲爱的女儿
"To my beautiful daughter.
你永远是我珍贵的红兰花
You will always be my precious red orchid.
爱你的妈妈"
Love, mom."
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
她伪造了她的自杀
She faked her suicide.
不
No.
那不可能 现场...
Th-that's impossible. There was...
现场有一辆烧毁的车
There was a burnt-out car.
也有尸体
There was a body.
那不是她
It wasn't hers.
所有人当中 你该最清楚她有多聪明吧
You of all people should know how clever she could be.
为什么 那她为什么要那么做
Why? Why would she do that?
是什么驱使一个孩子伪造自己的死亡呢
What would drive a child to fake her own death?
我也不知道
Hmm. I don't know.
你是个恶妈妈吗 奥利维亚
Were you a bad mother, Olivia?
你没权利指责我
You have no right.
我没有 那加文就有权
I don't? Did Gavin have the right to
让我父亲早逝吗
send my father to an early death?
我理解你的感受 奥利维亚
I know how you feel, Olivia.
那种失去的感受
That kind of loss.
这就是你摆布萨莎的方法吗
Is that how you manipulated Sasha?
是她的主意 我只是略施妙计
It was her plan. I finessed it,
-但那是她自己的想法 -为什么 为什么
- But it was her idea. - Why? Why?!
她为什么那么做
Why would she do that?
你心知肚明 奥利维亚
Why do you think, Olivia?!
我们有共同点
We had something in common.
我们都恨加文
We both hated Gavin.
多伦夫人
Mrs. D.
-亨利 -在这儿
- Henry? - Yeah?
很抱歉
Hey, uh, I'm sorry.
下面的信♥号♥♥真差
The reception down there is terrible.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
加文刚给我安排了一次见面
Uh, well, Gavin just set up a meeting for me.
很明显 有人愿意支持我
Apparently, someone's interested
参选市政议员
in backing me for a city council seat.
上帝啊 太好了
Oh, my god. That's amazing.
就是
I know. Um...
可惜 我有点急
Unfortunately, I'm in a little bit of a hurry.
你一个人可以吗
Are--are you okay with this?
亨利 我从来都不想让你
Henry, I would never want you
因为我而拒绝任何机会
to turn something down because of me.
好吗
Okay?
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定 我没事
I'm sure. I'm fine.
好的
All right.
我是库珀探员
Detective Cooper.
你好 我是简
Hey. It's Jane.
有什么问题吗
Anything wrong?
不 不 我很好
No. No. I'm--I'm good. Uh...
我现在有点事需要你的帮助
I kinda need your help with something.
你好 玛丽丝
Hello, Maris.
加文
Gavin.
我也想邀请你进来 但我感觉
I'd invite you in, but I get the feeling
那会是个问题
it would be a problem.
我很失望 我们之间竟然有道屏障相隔
I'm disappointed there's this divide between us.
我想你其实并不知道
I guess you didn't really know
多年来你面对的究竟是什么人 是吧
who you were dealing with all those years ago, now did you?
我知道简来找过你
I know Jane came to see you.
我不能谈论我的病人
Can't talk about my patients.
告诉我简走下楼梯后去了哪里
Tell me where Jane went after she walked down the stairs.
我可不能那样做
Now I can't do that.
你一定有什么交换条件吧
There must be something you want to exchange.
我们不用闹得这么不和 玛丽丝
We don't have to be at odds here, Maris.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other.
你知道...
You know...
我已经厌倦了被困在这个狭小的公♥寓♥里
I am tired of being trapped in this little apartment.
已经26年了
It has been 26 years.
我需要出去呼吸一些新鲜空气
I think I'd like to get a little fresh air.
我可以告诉你那些楼梯将简带去了何处
So I'll tell you where the stairs took Jane,
但是你必须保证
but you have to promise
你会让我安然无恙地走出德雷克大楼
that you'll let me walk out of the Drake in one piece.
我很不愿意让你离开
I hate to see you leave...
但如果代价如此 也只能依你了
But if that's what it takes.
我现在还不知道整件事
I don't know everything yet,
但等我知道了 我会联♥系♥你的
but when I do, I'll be in touch.
再跟我说一遍那个叫玛丽丝的女人
Walk me through this--this woman
对你的所为吧
Maris does one more time.
那叫做归位催眠疗法
It's called regressive hypnotherapy.
她正帮我回忆
She's trying to help me figure out
在那失去的36小时中 我去了哪里
where I went for those missing 36 hours.
好吧 结论是什么 你去了何处
Okay. What's the verdict? Where'd you go?
不是何处 是何时
Not where. When.
1927年 10月28号♥
October 28, 1927,
就在这里 德雷克大楼
Here, at the Drake.
你是说你穿梭了时空吗
Are you saying that you time-traveled?
我不知道我♥干♥了什么 但感觉很真实
Look, I don't know what I did, but it felt real.
你查到关于莉比的信息了吗
Did you find any information on Libby?
是的 莉比·弗朗西斯·格里菲思
Yeah. Yeah. Uh, Libby Francis Griffith.
我尽量从档案中摘取了全部信息
I pulled what I could from records.
其实没有太多资料可循
There wasn't much to go on.
只有出生和死亡信息
Just birth and death information, really.
她英年早逝
Um, she died young.
她出生于1903年1月22号♥
Okay, uh, she was born January 22, 1903,
死于...
And she died oc--
1927年10月28号♥
October 28, 1927.
那晚我在那儿
That's the night I was there.
就是莉比死的那晚
The night Libby died.
祝你愉快 佩雷兹先生
Have a good day, Mr. Perez.
佩雷兹先生
Mr. Perez.
我是亨利·马丁
Hey. Henry Martin.
是我弄错了吗 我以为我们约好了见面的
Did I make a mistake? I thought we had an appointment.
亨利 对 我的办公室忘了给你打电♥话♥
Oh, Henry, right. No, my office should've called you.
我必须取消 我很抱歉
I gotta cancel. I'm sorry.
我不明白 我...
Well, I don't understand. I...
是你女友的问题
It's about your girlfriend.
-简吗 -我知道人年轻时
- Jane? - I know we've all got
总会交往那么一两个疯狂的女友
a couple of crazy girlfriends or two in our past.
你到底在说些什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我说的是她最近被精神病科收治的事
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表