剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
算我欠你一条命
I, uh, I definitely owe you one.
我很高兴你这样想
I'm glad you feel that way.
有个活 我觉得你是最合适的人选
There's a job I think you'd be well-suited for.
查清楚那辆豪车
Detail the limo?
和你之前为我做的事
Uh, more along the lines of the other work
颇有些相似
that you've done for me sometimes.
这是想撞奥利维亚的那个人的
There is some new information
一些新信息
on who tried to run over Olivia.
我要找人把他带来德雷克大楼开会
And I need someone brought to the Drake for a meeting.
他肯定会拒绝
And I'm certain he will refuse the request.
我妈妈经常说
Well, my, uh, mother always said
我游说很有水平
I had a persuasive charm about me,
我爸爸也常说我有两下子
and my father always said I had a pretty good overhand right.
那就让你♥爸♥爸以你为傲吧
Feel free to make your father proud.
这么简单的要求华♥莱♥士♥先生都不遵守
Mr. Wallace couldn't follow simple instructions.
说了不要打开盒子 查理
Don't open the box, Charlie.
点了
Torch it.
怎么起这么早
What are you doing up so early?
没什么
Oh. Um... nothing.
就是睡不着了
I-I just... couldn't sleep.
我想吃点薄煎饼 来点吗
I'm in the mood for pancakes. You want some?
好啊
Yeah.
纽约 布鲁克林 舒适两居套房♥
血检很能说明问题
Your blood test was pretty conclusive.
喝酒太多 饭前点心太少
Too much alcohol, not enough hors d'oeuvres,
两样一起导致血糖过低
and that combination put your glycemic number in the basement.
我有时一忙就忘了吃饭
Sometimes I forget to eat when I get busy.
对不起医生 给你添麻烦了
Sorry for the trouble, doc.
客气了
No trouble at all.
我再给你来点咖啡吗
Can I get you some more coffee?
好的 谢谢
Yes, please.
- 亲爱的要吗 -谢谢 不了
- Honey? - No, thank you.
好
Okay.
听我说 多伦先生
Look, Mr. Doran,
有些东西我没跟您妻子说
there's some information that I didn't cover with your wife.
血检表明她的血液中有种非常强的麻醉剂
Her tests showed a powerful anesthetic in the blood.
就是我们说的氯仿
Actually, chloroform.
有人在派对上对奥利维亚下毒手
Olivia was the victim of some foul play at the party.
我会处理这件事的
I'm handling the situation,
同时感谢你费心周全
but I appreciate your discretion in the matter.
算是互相帮助 对吧
Well, I figured, we're helping each other out, right?
正是这话
That's right.
钱打到你账户上了吗
Did the money get wired into your account?
打到了
Yes, it did.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
快跑 快点 快
Come on, come on, come on.
加把劲 快跑
Go, go, go, go!
弗隆 英国长度单位 约合201米
6号♥之前落后了200多米
Number 6 was a whole furlong back!
库珀探员
Detective Cooper.
马丁先生 有什么需要帮助吗
Oh, Mr. Martin. What can I do for you?
我就是过来看一下
I'm just checking in.
有袭击人的线索了吗
Any leads on the guy who attacked Jane?
没有
Not really.
没有 不会吧
Not really? That's unacceptable.
就为那疯子还没逮到 简都要搬家了
Jane is ready to move because that psycho is still out there.
你俩最近没什么问题吧
Have there been any... problems between you two lately?
什么
What?
没有啊 这跟案子有什么关系
Not at all. What does that have to do with anything?
不安会以消极的方式表现出来
Well, being upset can manifest itself in negative ways.
比如人有时会看见一些不存在的事物
Sometimes people see things that aren't there.
你到底想说什么 探员
What the hell are you getting at, detective?
如果你看见我找到她时
I mean, if you could've seen the look in her eyes
她的眼神...她绝对吓坏了
when I found her... she was terrified.
不是她编的
She's not making that up.
就问一个问题 马丁先生
Just a question, Mr. Martin.
简的家族有精神遗传病史吗
Is there any history of mental illness in Jane's family?
为什么问我这个
Why would you ask me that?
你和我都很清楚
You and I both know
我们在大楼的走道里什么都没找到
what we didn't see on the walk through your building.
没有尸体 没有血滴
We didn't find a body or single drop of blood
甚至一点损坏也没有
or any damage at all.
需要我继续说下去吗 马丁先生
Should I keep going, Mr. Martin?
我们会继续调查的 好吗
We're gonna keep working things on our end, okay?
但如果这是简的个人问题
But if this is a more personal issue with Jane,
或许你该认真处理一下了
maybe--maybe you're better suited to deal with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂
Hello?
好 我知道你想要
Okay, so I know you wanna
开始你的政♥治♥生涯了 对吧
jump-start your political career, yes?
劳蕾尔
Laurel?
是的
Yeah.
说实话 现在不是...
Honestly, this is a, uh,
你的电♥话♥打得真不是时候
it's a really bad time for this conversation.
你看这样行不行
Okay, here's the deal.
一小时之后 你就可以和
You have lunch in an hour with people
能实现你政♥治♥理想的人共进午餐
who can turn your political aspirations into reality.
这么千载难逢的机会
When the opportunity of a lifetime comes knocking,
你不会错过吧
you don't ignore it.
在哪里和他们碰面
Where am I meeting them?
谢谢你带我来吃午餐 奥利维亚
Well, uh, thank you for taking me to lunch, Olivia.
我...
I, uh...
我的确该出门走走
I definitely needed to get out.
起码这点我还能做到
Oh, it's the least I could do.
你的经历很可怕
I-I feel awful about what you went through.
上帝保佑你没受伤
God forbid you'd gotten hurt.
警♥察♥来找你问过话了
So y-you spoke to the police.
他们有什么线索吗
Do--do they have any leads?
我怀疑他们抓不到这家伙
I doubt they're gonna catch this guy.
我有这种感觉
It's just a-a feeling I have.
简 我不希望你觉得德雷克大楼不安全
Well, Jane, I don't want you to feel unsafe at the Drake.
我只是...
I'm just...
我开始觉得 是我不属于这里
I'm starting to feel like I don't belong here.
-失陪一下 -好的
- Would you excuse me for a second? - Sure.
午餐怎么样 多伦夫人
Enjoying your lunch, Mrs. Doran?
你肯定不是侍酒师
I take it you're not the sommelier.
等我们聊完之后 你就想喝一杯了
No, but you might want a drink after we speak.
你的丈夫并不是你想的那样
Your husband isn't who you think he is.
他衣冠楚楚的外表下面 其实是个恶魔
Underneath those impeccably tailored suits is a monster.
你到底想说什么 先生
What do you want, mister...
肖恩 叫我维克特吧
Shaw. Call me Victor, please.
我来是为了给你个机会
I'm here to give you the opportunity
在他被我解决之前
to distance yourself from your husband
远离他
before I take him apart.
你以为你是第一个
You think you're the first person
有这种想法的人吗
who thought they had a chance at that, huh?
你的丈夫擅长伤害他人
Your husband excels at hurting people
并夺走他们的一切
and taking everything from them.
他夺走了我的某些东西
He took something from me,
现在 我有机会去向他讨回了
and now I have the opportunity to take it back.
我很抱歉 肖恩先生
Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Shaw.
我从来不过问加文的生意
I don't concern myself with Gavin's business.
那你现在得开始了
You should start,
因为 当他给了你
'cause while he gives you the life that
香槟配上四十美元开胃菜的上层生活
lets you wash down $40 appetizers with champagne
让你觉得自己与众不同 有安全感
and makes you feel special and makes you feel safe,
你就得知道
you should know
这一切都是他在你耳边低喃的谎言
all of it's just a lie that he's whispering in your ear.
或者是你在骗我
Or you're lying to me now.
去找一个不在你丈夫掌控下的医生
Get a blood test from a doctor
做一次血液检查
who isn't in your husband's pocket,
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表