剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
and not know what I was dealing with?
我觉得你在虚张声势
I think you're bluffing.
奥利维亚怎么想的
What does Olivia think?
你为她做的事非常浪漫
Very romantic, what you did for her,
把她从痴迷的情人身边救出来
rescuing her from an obsessive lover.
但是你又不能让他消失
But you couldn't just make him disappear
就像一般的住户一样
like your average resident,
因为那个特别的住户
because this particular resident...
绝不一般
was anything but average.
所以 你让圈禁了他
So... You imprisoned him.
我在想如果他一旦出来了会发生什么
I wonder what would happen if he got out.
现在 你还觉得我在虚张声势吗
Now... Still think that I'm bluffing?
我会给你一个机会
I'm going to give you a chance
从这场争斗中脱身 肖恩先生
to walk away from this fight, Mr. Shaw.
而且我强烈推荐你 接受我的提议
And I strongly suggest you accept my offer.
一千万吃顿饭实在太贵了
$10 million is a hell of an expensive dinner.
里面可不是钱
Oh, it's not money.
而是我赢了之后会发生的事
It what happens when I win.
听我说 亨利 我
Listen, Henry, I...
我爱你
I love you.
我越想着德雷克大楼
But the more I think about the Drake,
就越觉得我需要离开这个地方
the more I know I need to leave this place.
简 我
Look, Jane, I, uh...
虽然我很喜欢这个地方 但我更爱你
As much as I love it here, I love you more.
所以如果我们得搬去布鲁克林或者泽西或
All right, so if we have to go to Brooklyn or Jersey or...
-我想回印第安纳 -去印第 什么
- I wanna go back to Indiana. - To Indi--what?
我一直在想这个事
I've been thinking about it, and...
事情会 事情在那边要简单得多
You know, things were... they were... simpler there.
-简 -起码我们很安全
- Jane. - We were safe.
不 简 我们得讨论一下这事
No, Jane, we need to talk about this.
我想和你待在一起 亨利
I wanna stay with you, Henry.
我真的想和你在一起 可我不能留在这
I do. I wanna be with you, but I can't be here.
如果留在这儿 我会疯掉的
If I stay here--if I stay here, I'm gonna go crazy
也许我会受伤 或者更糟
or I'm gonna get hurt or... or worse.
简 你的长篇大论都是关于我们的生活
Jane, you're having a whole conversation about our life,
可是你却没把我包括在其中
and I'm not allowed to be a part of it?
我当然想你和我一起去
Well, obviously I want you to come with me,
但是我不能强迫你
but I can't ask you to do that.
我知道你得在这儿
I know that you need to be here.
简 听好了
Okay, Jane, you know what?
不管真♥相♥是什么 你都要告诉我
Whatever the truth is, tell me.
什么都不要隐瞒
All right, don't hold anything back.
告诉我你为什么不能和我待在这儿
Tell me why you can't stay here with me.
我试过 我试过要告诉你真♥相♥的
I've tried. I've tried to tell you the truth.
什么啊
What?
我看见奇怪的东西
I see things.
我听见古怪的声音
I hear things.
真的
I do!
真的 这地方深藏着太多黑暗 亨利
Okay, there is-- there is a darkness coming from this place, Henry.
彼得·克莱默想要杀了我
Peter Kramer tried to kill me.
我知道他是鬼
And I know that that means he was a ghost,
但并不意味着它就不存在
but that doesn't mean that it wasn't real.
简 我觉得
Jane, I think, um...
我觉得每天都呆在这座楼里
I think being in this building every day
开始让你抓狂了
is starting to freak you out.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我相信你对此深信不疑
I believe that you believe it.
可是我觉得可能你应该找人谈谈
But I think that maybe you should start talking to someone.
我正在跟你谈
I'm talking to you now.
我是说找个专业人士谈
I mean a professional, Jane.
你自己说过
You said it yourself.
你说过你祖母变成了疯子
You said your own grandmother went crazy,
她在精神病院住过
and she was in an institution.
你觉得我疯了吗
You think I'm crazy?
我是担心你
I'm worried about you.
我担心我们两个
I'm worried about us.
现在我们的对话可跟
Well, this is pretty far
"我们"没有什么关系
from a conversation about "Us" right now.
我要出去走走 我
I'm gonna go for a walk. I...
亨利
Henry.
你真要现在出去吗
Are you seriously leaving right now?
没错 我得想一想 简
Yeah, I gotta think, Jane.
亨利 等等
Henry, wait.
德雷克大楼意外事件
康定斯基档案
你备受推崇啊
You come highly recommended,
康定斯基先生
Mr. Kandinsky.
出来为我工作怎么样啊
How would you like to come and work for me?
只有一个小问题
One small problem.
我就擅长解决问题
I'm good at solving problems.
什么情况
What do we got?
威克监狱的囚犯
A prisoner from Viker.
刺伤
Stab wound.
血压为90/43
BP is 90/43.
-喂 -抬起来 抬起来出去
- Hello? - Back it up. Back it on out of here.
埃文斯医生
Dr. Evans,
一位叫康定斯基的病人刚刚送到
I believe a new patient named Kandinsky has just arrived.
是时候还债了
Time to start repaying that debt.
我不会杀病人的
I'm not killing a patient,
如果你指望这个是不可能的
if that's what you're talking about.
不是要你杀了他
This isn't about killing him.
是要你给他自♥由♥
It's about setting him free.
要是肖恩打开了盒子怎么办
What if Shaw opens the box?
我不会让这种事发生的 奥利维亚
I'll never let that happen, Olivia.
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn.
你是我祖母
You're my grandmother.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表