剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
我不想你再受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt again.
你我最清楚
We know better than anybody
要得到最渴望的东西
that the things you want the most
是要付出代价的
come at a price.
答应我 你会努力保住这个家
Promise me you'll try to make this work.
我答应你
You have my word.
就是这儿了
This is it.
就差一条护城河 两座石狮了
All it needs is a moat and a couple of gargoyles.
你以为呢 手艺人吗
Well, what did you expect, a craftsman?
这个人可是龙之令成员
This guy was from the Order of the Dragon.
亨利·马丁来电
你男朋友不知道你跟我在这里是吧
Your boyfriend doesn't know you're here with me, does he?
我不能跟亨利说这些 你懂的
You know I can't talk to Henry about any of this stuff.
我 我只是想保护他
I... I'm just trying to protect him.
我没别的意思
I didn't mean anything by it.
就是
Just...
问问而已
I was just asking.
有何贵干
Can I help you?
你是尤尼斯·摩尔吗
Are you Eunice Moore?
是的
Yes.
你好 我是海登·库珀探员
Well, hi. I'm detective Hayden Cooper.
我们能进去吗
Do you mind if we come in for a moment?
想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
哈兰·摩尔是你的曾祖父吗
Uh, so Harlan Moore was your great-grandfather?
这是他的房♥子吗
And this was his house?
我父亲过世后 我继承了这房♥子
I inherited it from my father when he passed.
在我们家族传了四代
It's been in our family for four generations.
为什么哈兰的名字还在契据上呢
Do you know why Harlan's name is still on the deed?
不知道
No.
你见过这个符号♥吗
Have you ever seen, uh, this symbol?
没有
No.
我在做德雷克大楼历史的研究
I-I've been doing some research into the history of the Drake,
你曾祖父在这座建筑里住过
The building in the city where your great-grandfather used to live.
我偶然得到这个本子
And I-I came across this book.
有些是用代码写的
Now some of it's in a code.
写日记的人曾是龙之令的一员
The man who wrote it was a member of the Order of the Dragon,
跟你曾祖父一样
like your great-grandfather.
你听说过龙之令吗
Have you ever heard of the Order of the Dragon?
没有
No.
不好意思 可以用一下洗手间吗
I'm sorry. Uh, would it be all right if I used your bathroom?
右边第一间
First door on the right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
还有你曾祖父的照片吗
Do you have any more pictures
我可以看看吗
of your great-grandfather I can take a look at?
不
No.
不 求你了 不要 不要
No. Please, no! No!
让她闭嘴
Shut her up.
不要
No!
你是哈兰·摩尔吗
Are you Harlan Moore?
我一直在等你
I've been waiting for you.
靠近点
Closer.
你多大了
How old are you?
117岁
117.
我被诅咒 在这腐朽的身体中受煎熬
I'm cursed to suffer in this prison, this rotting body...
我不能享受死后的安逸
The comfort of death... just beyond my reach.
那怎么可能
How is that even possible?
你怎么活这么久的
How are you still alive?
你已经知道答案了
You already know the answer.
德雷克大楼
The Drake.
我...
I...
我找到了彼得·克莱默的日记
I found Peter Kramer's journal.
有些内容是密语
Some of it's in a code.
你能读懂吗
Can you read it?
当然
Of course.
这些密语是我发明的
I developed the code.
这里这句话
This... this phrase right here,
这些密语反复出现
they use it over and over again.
这是什么意思
What does it say?
"我找到了那扇门"
"I've found the door. " .
门
The door?
什么门
What door?
有位年轻女士...
There was a young woman...
莉比·格里菲思
Libby Griffith,
我祖母的保姆
my grandmother's babysitter.
她怎么了
What about her?
打开那扇门
Open the door,
莉比就能获得自♥由♥
and Libby will be free of the Drake.
门在哪
Where is it?
在德雷克大楼的命脉之所
In the heart of the Drake.
你在那能找到它
That's where you'll find it.
你好 劳蕾尔
Laurel. Hey.
谢谢你这么快就来见我
Thank you for seeing me so quickly.
不客气
Of course.
我还得去上城区开会
I gotta run to a meeting uptown.
怎么了
What's going on?
弗兰克·苏利文今天来拜访我
Frank Sullivan paid me a visit today.
不如说是在办公室外当众责骂我
More like he assaulted me outside of my office.
他说是我泄露了他的事
He blamed me for leaking the information about his affair.
是你吗
Did you?
没有
No.
但我想我知道是谁
But I think I know who did.
加文·多伦
Gavin Doran.
你觉得他会这么做
You think he'd do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是有种感觉
I just have this feeling, uh...
而且我不想以后的工作都受缚于这桩丑闻
And I do not want to be tied to this scandal for the rest of my career.
亨利你还嫩了点 政坛很肮脏的
Well, Henry, you need a thick skin. Politics is a dirty business.
如果你要涉足 你最好想清楚
If you're gonna get involved, you better have a good reason.
你想清楚了吗
Do you?
是的 我父亲曾是他们公♥司♥的工会代表
Yeah, my father was the union rep for his company.
他开卡车 喜欢跑长途去德克萨斯
He drove trucks, Like big long-haul rigs, down to Texas,
他总是跟我说
and he always told me this... he always said...
"从体系中获利的人
"The people who benefit from the system
别指望他会做出改变
can't be expected to change it.
那些小人物
It's the little guys who
需要站出来表达自己的意见"
need to raise their voices and be heard."
他为大家 为了公正站了出来
He stood up for other people, for what was right.
就他而言 这就像他的职责
For him, it was like his duty, and...
我只是想成为和他一样的好人
I just want to be as good a man as he was.
听着
Listen,
苏利文在他夫人化疗的时候
This guy Sullivan was cheating with his 18-year-old staffer
和他十八岁的职员搞外遇
while his wife was getting chemo.
他是咎由自取
He deserves what he's getting.
-你这么认为 -是的
- You think so? - Yes.
别让他挡住你的梦想之路
Don't let him stand in the way of your dreams.
你好 阿莱克希
Hello, Alexis.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
我没法再伤害露易丝和布莱恩了
I can't keep hurting Louise and Brian anymore.
她帮了我很多 我们现在很亲近
She's helped me so much, and we've become so close.
我们有协议的
We have a deal.
如果不是我 你还得坐着轮椅呢
If it wasn't for me, you'd still be rolling around in that wheelchair.
你还记得那晚
Do you remember that night
我去医院看你吗
I came to see you at the hospital?
某个司机把你丢在路边等死
Some driver left you lying on the side of the road to die.
但我出现了
But I was there for you.
你还记得那晚你对我说的吗
Do you remember what you said to me that night?
只要能重新走路 我愿意做任何事
That I would do anything to walk again.
好一个"任何事"
Welcome to anything.
相信我 你不必不忍♥心对露易丝下手
And trust me, you shouldn't feel too bad for Louise.
她自己也有不光彩的秘密
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表