剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
那你找错人了
I would--I think you have the wrong guy.
是吗
Do I?
我以为你在市长办公室工作
No, I thought you worked at the mayor's office.
在那里工作的大多数人至少幻想过
Most people there have at least considered
爬到顶端 高高在上
what it would be like to sit atop the throne.
你没有想过吗
You haven't?
没有认真想过
Um, not in a serious way.
好吧 那行
Okay. Fair enough.
我在洛杉矶工作 但是会在纽约呆几周
I'm based in L.A., but I'm in town for a few weeks.
如果你改主意了 我很乐意坐下和你聊聊
If you change your mind, I'd love to sit down and talk about
我们公♥司♥能为你效劳的地方
what our firm can do for you.
我很荣幸 但是
Um... I'm--I'm flattered, but I...
抱歉 我不是很明白你到底是什么意思
I'm sorry. I'm just not really understanding what you mean.
你还没弄明白怎么回事 15分钟焦点时间就结束了
Before you know it, your 15 minutes will be up.
那正是我过来的原因
That's why I come in.
我能让你的焦点时间持续一生
I can take your 15 minutes and make it a lifetime.
我去了四家商店
Well, I went to four different stores,
才找到合适的装扮服
but I finally found a costume.
虽然有点守旧 但我觉得你会喜欢的
It's old-school, and I think you're gonna love it.
天呐 布莱恩
Oh, my God. Um, Brian...
这位是斯科特
This is Scott.
你可能很奇怪
Uh, you're probably wondering
我为什么在按♥摩♥你妻子的肚子
why I'm massaging your wife's stomach.
对 是应该解释一下
Yeah. An explanation would be nice.
斯科特是名医生 他也住在这幢大楼里
Scott is a doctor. He lives in our building.
住4G 我之前在电梯里见过你
4G. I've seen you in the elevator before.
你是 你是那位著名的剧作家
You're the, uh, you're the big playwright.
我也写过东西 大学时期
I've done a little writing myself. Well, in college.
露 那这是怎么回事 你还好吗
So what's--what's going on, Lou? You okay?
大概是因为那天晚上跳舞跳得太过了
Yeah. I think I just overdid it a bit dancing the other night.
所以肋骨很酸痛
My ribs are super sore.
斯科特医生人很好 愿意上门就诊
Dr. Scott was nice enough to make a house call.
那谢谢你 医生 诊断结果是什么
Oh. Well, thank you for that. Uh, what's the verdict, doc?
是腹部肌肉扭伤了
She has a-a strained ab muscle.
-好吧 -所以接下来几周不要跳舞
- Oh. Okay. - So no dancing for a few weeks.
也包括今晚的派对 明白了吗
Tonight's party, that's included. You got me?
好 谢谢你 真的很感谢
Deal. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.
今晚请我喝一杯就扯平了
Buy me a drink tonight, and we're even.
行了 再次感谢你过来
All right. Well, thanks again for coming by.
等等 斯科特医生
Um, wait. Uh, Dr. Scott?
现在我还是感觉很不适
Um, I'm feeling really uncomfortable.
怎么说我也得撑过今晚的派对
I have to make it through the whole party tonight.
我是不是要服点什么 还是
Is there anything I should be taking? Or...
龙舌兰酒
Tequila?
开玩笑
I'm kidding.
如果情况严重的话 冷敷一下
Ice it if it gets really bad.
好 知道了
Okay. Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
他人很好 是吧
He's nice, right?
他看到我在电梯里缩成一团
He saw me wincing in the elevator.
他觉得不忍♥心 于是想帮帮我
He felt bad. He wanted to help me out.
他很可爱 是吧
He's cute, right?
他还真不是我的菜
Eh, he's not really my type.
是给阿莱克希的
For Alexis.
我今晚想在派对上撮合撮合他们
I think I'm gonna try to set them up tonight at the party.
阿莱克希今晚也过去
Alexis is gonna be at the party?
这下热闹了
Oh. It's great.
今晚会是本季度最精彩的派对
Well, you know it's the party of the season
因为《第六页》杂♥志♥要求我们给更多的邀请函
when "Page Six" asks for more invitations.
好的宣传是无价的
Good publicity is priceless.
说到好的宣传
Well, speaking of good publicity,
亨利刚接受完《早安纽约》的采访
Henry just got interviewed for "First Cup New York."
我就知道他会成功的
I assumed he'd make the rounds.
你真是慧眼识人才
Well, you sure know how to pick him.
等等
Oh, hold on.
是食物筹办人打来的
Oh, it's the caterer.
-能帮我拿一下吗 亲爱的 -可以
- Can you take this, hon? - Yeah.
好的 谢了
Okay, thanks.
喂
Hello?
我是
Yes.
不 不
No. No.
多伦先生 给我吧
I'll take those, Mr. Doran.
你会为你所做的
一切付出代价
奥利维亚
Olivia!
-你还好吧 -你看见那个疯子了吗
- Hey, are you all right? - Did you see that maniac?
他差点杀了我
He almost killed me.
是
Yeah.
就当是我的
自我介绍吧
下次不会失手了
晚上见
好 我们得走了
Okay, uh, we need to go.
派对应该现在就开始了 亨利
The party starts in, like, now, Henry.
你也看过如果我们用错生菜叉
Oh, you've seen the look Olivia gives us
奥利维亚的脸色会有多难看
if we use the wrong salad fork.
我可不想在万圣节得罪那女人
Oh. I have no interest in crossing that woman on Halloween.
喜欢我的装扮服吗
You like my costume?
性感魔鬼
Sexy Devil?
超级性感
Super hot.
我很骄傲能说出性感魔鬼的双关
And I definitely want credit for the "hot/devil" pun.
你可真幽默 现在闭上嘴赶快换衣服
Ah, very witty. Now stop talking, start undressing.
-我们现在必须走了 -等等 打住
- We have to go, like, now. - Wait a second. Time out.
我觉得我们的装扮服已经有人备好了
I have a feeling our costumes are already taken care of.
小小心意 欢迎首次在德雷克大楼过万圣节
"A little something for your first Halloween at the Drake."
简直就像我们的仙女教母驾临一样
Wow. It's like having our very own fairy godmother.
她想什么时候来就什么时候来
Yeah, who lets herself in whenever she wants.
看看这是什么
What is this?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们今晚必须穿这个吗
Are we required to wear these?
装扮服不错
Nice costume.
让你惊喜了吗
Did I surprise you?
不 我只是不习惯你敲门
No. I'm just not used to you knocking.
露易丝在洗澡
Uh, Louise is in the shower.
布莱恩
Brian...
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk for a second?
当然
Sure.
我觉得自己欠你一声抱歉
I feel like I owe you an apology...
为我的所作所为抱歉
for everything.
抱歉对你做了那么多犯神经的事情
I'm sorry for getting all psycho on you.
-我一直以为我们之间心有灵犀 -我们没有
- I thought we had a connection and I-- - We don't.
明白
Understood.
亲你是我的不对
It was wrong of me to kiss you.
我越界了
I-I was way out of line.
我真的很喜欢露易丝 想留住这份工作
I really like Louise and I need to keep my job.
钥匙给你
Here.
从现在起 我会离你远远的
From now on, I will stay out of your way.
我保证
Promise.
我真的坦白交代 洗心革面了
This is me coming clean.
继续做朋友
Friends?
当然
Yeah.
好的
Fine.
露 阿莱克希来了
Hey, Lou, Alexis is here!
我马上就出去
I'll be right out!
她一直在跟我说的性感医生是谁
So who is this sexy doctor she's been telling me about?
我觉得所有人都夸大了他的魅力
You know, I think everyone is overstating his level of attractiveness.
你吃醋了吗
Jealous much?
也不算吧
Not really,
虽然他当时是在给她的肚子按♥摩♥
even though he was massaging her stomach.
放松点
Relax.
她是他的病人 他已经检查过她好几次了
She's his patient. He's examined her a bunch of times.
什么 他们不是今天才认识的吗
What? Didn't they just meet today?
也可能是我记错了
You know what? Maybe I have it wrong.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表