剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
鬼楼契约
第一季 第十一集
《鬼楼契约》前情提要
Previously on 666 Park Avenue...
我开车回家 当时我神智不清
I was driving home, out of my mind.
我觉得我撞到的是人
I think I hit somebody.
你还记得那晚你对我说的吗
Do you remember what you said to me that night?
只要能重新走路 我愿意做任何事
That I would do anything to walk again.
好一个任何事
Welcome to anything.
你回来 你妈妈很开心
You've made your mother very happy.
但如果你敢再伤害她
But if you hurt her again,
我们就得好好解决一下
we're gonna have a problem.
你是哈兰·摩尔吗
Are you Harlan Moore?
-那他该有...-117岁了
- That would make him... - 117.
我得找到一扇门 才能放莉比出来
I have to find a door to let Libby out.
开门的问题就是
The problem with opening doors...
你永远不知道谁会从门里走出来
You never know who's gonna walk through them.
她做到了
She did it.
过去六年里
So voter demographics in this district
本区的选民人口变化很大
have changed a lot in the last six years.
中产家庭比重上升了32点
We're talking about a 32% increase in middle-income families.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
这些大多是因为
It's mostly due to some
苏利文推动实施的选区重新划分
redistricting that Sullivan pushed through.
重点是 单凭鸡尾酒会还不够
The point is, cocktail parties alone won't cut it these days.
我认为亨利得在大众面前公开亮相
I think Henry needs to be out there in the community.
在中♥央♥公园摆个临时演说台可不那么吃香
Well, it's a little cold for a soapbox in central park.
加文 不如少些临时舞台
Gavin, I was thinking less soapbox,
多些讲道坛
more pulpit.
好主意 不过这是违法的
Interesting idea except for the fact that it's illegal.
宗教组织是非营利的
Religious organizations are nonprofit.
没错 就是说他们不会支持
Right, which means they can't endorse
政♥治♥候选人 只要...
a political candidate, but...
亨利是本区的民间英雄
Henry's this district's resident hero.
只要公众能认识他 听他演说
The public should just meet him, hear him speak.
只不过他敲好要竞选议员
So he just happens to be running for the council seat.
演说讲述的是他自己 而非政♥治♥
The speech would be personal, not political.
推销他这个人 而不是政♥治♥理念
Sell the man not the message.
我赞成 加文
I like it Gavin.
我会传达给大众我的价值观
It'll get me talking to the community about my values,
还有我的品格
my character.
劳蕾尔 很棒的想法
It's a smart idea, Laurel.
很好
Good.
我想我们可以先从最大的教堂开始
I think we should start with the largest church...
圣托马斯大教堂
Saint Thomas.
讨论完之后我会立刻打电♥话♥给主教
I'll put in a call to the cardinal as soon as we're done.
主教
The cardinal?
加文 实话说
Gavin, full disclosure,
我算是天主教的叛教者
I'm kind of a lapsed catholic.
没事的
Well, you'll be fine.
主教欠我个人情
The cardinal owes me a favor.
那就好
Good.
你打算告诉我 为什么我们要
Are you ever gonna tell me why we're trying
帮亨利竞选市议会
to get Henry elected to city council?
因为他是个前途光明的人才
Because he's a good man with a bright future.
我希望你相信我 爸爸
I wish you'd start trusting me, dad...
哪怕就一点也行
even just a little.
我的确有一点相信你
I do trust you a little.
所以你才能介入我们的生活
That's why you're in our lives.
你想要更多 那就证明给我看
You want more. Convince me.
我知道我犯了错
I know I've made mistakes.
但我在设法弥补
But I'm gonna fix things.
你会看到的
You'll see.
我很期待
I look forward to it.
我们都是被诅咒的
We're all damned.
什么事
Yes?
困扰着你的恶魔
The demons that haunt you
可以被驱逐 神父
can be expelled, father.
怎么做
How?
请告诉我
Please tell me.
剿灭邪龙
Slay the dragon.
邪龙 我不懂
The dragon? I don't understand.
杀了加文·多伦
You have to kill Gavin Doran.
这是在去迪拜之前还是之后
Was this before or after Dubai?
迪拜之前 马来西亚之后
It was before Dubai and after Malaysia.
感觉...像上辈子似的
God. It... seems like a lifetime ago.
我很高兴能回来
I'm just happy to be home.
纽约 全世界最棒的城市
New york... greatest city in the world.
还有德雷克大楼这颗闪亮的明珠
And the Drake... its shining jewel.
但愿我没打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting something.
说到闪亮的明珠
Speaking of shining jewels,
请允许我介绍我们的住户管♥理♥员♥
allow me to introduce our resident manager...
简·凡·维恩
Jane Van Veen.
简 这位是帕特里克·科瑞
Jane, this is Patrick Corey.
他今天搬进来
He's moving in today.
今天
Uh, today?
幸会
Charmed.
谢谢 加文
Um, thanks. Uh, Gavin,
科瑞先生搬去哪一间公♥寓♥
which apartment is Mr. Corey moving in to?
2D房♥间
2D.
玛丽丝之前的公♥寓♥吗
Maris' old apartment?
但 翻修怎么办
But, uh... wh-what about the renovations?
我们还没开始呢
We haven't even started yet.
你现在可以直接和租户协商
Now you can work directly with the tenant.
世间的恶魔
There are demons in this world,
行走在我们之中
walking among us,
逐一摧毁
destroying us
我们的灵魂
one soul at a time,
汲取能量 支配我们
gaining power and influence over us.
你是说加文·多伦
You mean Gavin Doran.
你怎么能肯定
How can you be sure?
他今天要见主教
He has an appointment with the Monsignor.
等你见到他 你能自己判断
When you meet him, you can decide for yourself.
我从一个罗马卖♥♥家手里
I bought this...
买♥♥了这个
from a dealer in Rome.
是本来自16世纪的魔法书
It's a grimoire from the 16th century.
它介绍了三种摧毁恶魔的方式
It gives three instructions on destroying evil.
你懂拉丁语吧
I assume you read latin.
"唯牧师之手能剿灭邪龙
"Only the hand of the cloth may slay the dragon.
血溅圣洁之地"
On holy ground must its blood be spilled."
一位牧师 在圣洁之地
A priest, on hallowed ground,
用一把沾有王者之血的刀
using a blade anointed with the blood of a king.
这是第三部分
That's the third part.
王者之血
The blood of a king?
我知道怎么弄到这样一把刀
I know how to obtain a knife like that.
你要我去杀人 这太疯狂了 是错的
You want me to kill a man? This is crazy. It's wrong.
教皇的守则能神圣地豁免
Papal law gives a holy dispensation
替天行道的罪责
to soldiers of god.
为摧毁恶魔
The sin of murder
而犯的谋杀罪会被豁免
in the act of destroying evil is absolved.
那是宗教裁判所时期的法条 哈里斯小姐
That's a law from the time of the inquisition, Ms. Harris.
谋杀之罪是无可赦免的
There's no absolution for murder.
我独自一人无法阻止他 我需要你的帮助
I can't stop him alone, father. I need your help.
太多人试图以上帝的名义
Too many people try and justify
为自己的邪恶行为找借口
evil acts in the name of god.
可没有多少人能看见你所见的东西
Not many people see what you see.
我们要谈谈这事吗
We ever gonna talk about this?
谈谈你那晚嗑嗨
About you getting wasted
当众出丑吗
and embarrassing yourself the other night?
不 除非你亲口承认你有问题
No. Not until you admit you have a problem.
你知道吗 你说得对 我确实有问题
You know what? You're right. I do have a problem.
我不知道你还希望我告诉你多少次
I don't know how many times you want me to tell you,
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表