剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
so sad.
简 你终于来了
Jane, you're here.
真高兴你和亨利也能住进德雷克大楼
I am delighted you and Henry are joining us at the Drake.
项链真漂亮
Wow. What a beautiful necklace.
谢谢 这是祖母传给我的
Oh, thank you. It was my grandmother's.
亲爱的加文
Oh, Gavin, darling,
克劳福德夫妇不来参加宴会了
the Crawfords-- they canceled on us.
我本想邀请亨利和简一起去的
I thought we could invite Henry and Jane.
好主意
Well, that's a good idea.
明晚有个鸡尾酒会
Tomorrow night, there's a cocktail party
为交响乐队的忠实听众举办的
for patrons of the symphony
之后还有表演
and a performance afterwards.
是场正装宴会
It's black tie.
听起来很不错
That sounds amazing.
我和亨利会参加的
Uh, Henry and I would love to go.
-谢谢邀请 -不客气
- Thank you. - Good.
亲爱的
Hey, babe.
周六晚我们有场宴会要参加
We have a date Saturday night.
是吗
We do?
和多伦夫妇一起 有交响乐的正装宴会
With the Dorans. A-a black tie thing with the symphony.
我跟他们说我们要参加 因为
And I-I said we'd love to go because...
我们去参加 行吗
well, we'd love to go, right?
当然 那我可得先清洁一下礼服了
Yeah. Of course. I gotta dust off my tux first.
-你要穿什么去 -我要是知道就好了
- What are you gonna wear? - Hell if I know.
亲爱的 我得挂了
Oh, listen, babe, I gotta roll.
可是 你怎么不去买♥♥件新衣服呢
But why don't you just go buy something?
因为现在我的的账户里
Because I have $11
就只有11美元 亨利
in my checking account right now, Henry. I...
好吧 我有
Okay, well, I have...
我有7美元 你需要的话就给你
I have $7. It is yours if you need it.
午饭我可以不吃
I will skip lunch.
我会想办法的 好吗
Uh, look, I'll--I'll figure it out. Okay?
好 一会儿再聊
All right, I'll call you later.
再见
Bye.
天呐
Oh! God!
抱歉 你吓了我一跳
Sorry. You--you-- you surprised me.
在这里你得时刻注意 我是诺娜
This place will keep you on your toes. I'm Nona.
简 很高兴再次见到你 诺娜
Jane. Nice to meet you again, Nona.
拿着记事板写什么呢
What's with the clipboard?
只是记录一下需要维修的地方
Oh, I'm just noting what needs to be fixed.
很明显不少
Quite a lot, apparently.
是啊 3号♥洗衣机漏水
Yeah. Washer number three is leaking.
还有别的吗
Anything else I should know?
大楼里有小偷
Well, there's a thief in the building.
倒不是电视机之类的被偷了 只是小东西
It's not TVs getting stolen or anything. Just small stuff.
我会留意的
I'll keep an eye out.
项链很漂亮
I like your necklace.
谢谢
Oh. Thanks.
寻物启事
手链
注意
打火机被偷
天呐
God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
简
Jane?
在这儿呢
I'm here!
要一起洗吗
You wanna hop in?
我还有工作... 当然要
I have some work to... Yeah, I do.
刚才在大厅碰见加文了
So I just ran into Gavin in the lobby.
他邀我明天一起去靶场
And he asked me to go to the range tomorrow.
打打高尔夫
And hit golf balls.
不错
Sure.
-亨利 -怎么了
-Henry. - What?
今天我在地下室发现了很棒的东西
I found something really cool in the basement today.
你可别再说是什么在滴血之类的
Please tell me it was dripping with blood.
你到底发现了什么呢
So what is this cool thing you found?
地上的镶嵌图案
A mosaic in the floor.
虽然很脏 上面满是杂物
I mean, it...it's dirty and covered with clutter.
很明显好多年来都没人发现
Obviously nobody's seen it in years.
但是据我判断
But from what I could see,
图案像是一条龙
it looked like a dragon.
是大楼原先就有的吗
Is it original to the building?
德雷克本意就是龙 所以极有可能
Well, "Drake" means "Dragon". So it's a good bet.
况且对当时的建筑师来说 用图案装饰
And it wasn't unusual for architects of that time
是很正常的 所以
to choose a motif, so...
那为什么要放在地下室
Why would they put it down there?
那得看那个地下室当年的用途是什么
It depends on what that room was used for back then.
都1923年的事了 谁知道呢
In 1923, who knows?
我明天得去趟图书馆
I'm gonna hit the library tomorrow
看看能不能挖到什么线索
and see what I can dig up.
你应该告诉加文
You should tell Gavin.
他似乎拒绝了我
He kinda shot me down
提出的为大楼翻新出一份力 好像...
when I offered to help with the renovation. I...
他好像觉得我没那个能力
I get the sense that he thinks I'm out of my depth.
所以你才要向他证明自己 对吧
So you're gonna prove to him that you're not, correct?
也许吧
Maybe.
你知道吗 德雷克大楼可能
You know, there are things about the Drake
有着不为人知的历史
that have been forgotten for years.
也许...
Maybe...
也许我能说服他予以保留
maybe I can convince him to preserve some of it and not...
不要让这里失去曾经的韵味
rip the heart and the soul out of this place.
好 不过别因为多管闲事被炒了
Okay, just don't get fired for being nosey.
我可不想离开这么赞的公♥寓♥
This apartment rocks.
裁判被杀 凶手潜逃中
你还好吗 约翰
How you doing, John?
所有报纸都在报道这事
It's in all the papers.
他们都在找我
They're looking for me.
我按照你说的做了
I did what you told me to do,
你答应过要让我妻子复活的
and you said you'd bring my wife back.
公平交易 你做了你该做的 我也一样
We made a deal. You kept your end, I kept mine.
去卧室看看吧
Check the bedroom.
玛丽
Mary?
你回来了
You came back to me.
-你高♥潮♥了吗 -没有
- Did you? - Not really.
没关系的 只是...
Hey, look, it's okay. Look, I just...
最近有好多事要忙
have a lot going on lately.
你整天电♥话♥不断 真该去戒一下了
You need a 12-step program for that thing.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
她怎么能这样
I can't believe she did this to me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
难以置信 艾米刚说她不干了
I don't believe This. Amy just quit on me.
还是用邮件说的 贱♥人♥
In an e-mail. That bitch.
-没事的 -怎么可能没事 布莱恩
- It's gonna be fine. - It's not gonna be fine, Brian.
我周一是第一次为时尚杂♥志♥拍封面
I have my first cover shoot for "Vogue" on Monday,
结果助理今天早上跟我说不干了
and my assistant tells me this morning that she's leaving me.
你知道要拿到这个工作多困难吗 我完了
Do you know how hard it was to get this job? I'm screwed.
露 你可以的
Lou, you can handle this.
你还有时间找别人来做
All right, listen, you have time to find somebody else.
实在不行 我来帮你扛相机
And if you can't, I'm happy to help haul a camera case...
换镜头什么的 任你差遣
or change a lens, whatever you need.
会没事的
You're all right.
我对你那么凶
After all the crap I give you,
你怎么还对我这么好
how can you be so good to me?
因为你是我老婆 而且我爱你
'Cause you're my wife and I love you.
我知道我有时候很难缠
I know I'm not easy to deal with sometimes.
没事 我喜欢挑战
Yeah, I could challenge.
-我去打几个电♥话♥ -去吧
- I gotta make some calls. - All right.
第一幕
作者 布莱恩?伦纳德
《消失的墨迹》
我86年买♥♥的德雷克大楼
I bought the Drake in '86,
现在价值涨到 差不多 十多倍吧
and its doubled in value, what, a dozen times.
那是我的第一笔房♥产
My first property.
当时我还是住户管♥理♥员♥
I was still resident manager then.
真了不起
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表