剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
我相信在你那中西部男人迷人的微笑背后
I think that behind your midwestern smile,
你一定是野心勃勃的
you are as driven as our eminent host.
你的未婚妻去哪儿了
So where is your fiancee?
是女友 简 她得去换件衣服
Uh, girlfriend. Jane. She had to go change.
你不觉得你们的关系该更进一步吗
Don't you think it's time that you take the next step
别等到以后
before you really do earn the title
你真成了纽约市最出名的黄金单身汉
of New York's most eligible bachelor?
我觉得我们对现状都挺满意的
I think we're okay with how things are right now.
你这话跟那些男人一样 跟某个女人在一起
Spoken like every man who's ever lived to the women
却根本不想娶她
and had no intention of proposing to her.
不 我
Oh, no. I...
我是真心想娶她
I definitely want to marry her.
她不想嫁给你吗
She doesn't?
不 她
No. She...
-她不想 -她想的
- She doesn't. - She does,
我也想 只是现在时机不合适
I do, just not at this moment.
如果你真爱她 不如现在就把事情定了吧
If you really love her, I'd seal the deal now,
不然这灯红酒绿的大都市会让你分心的
before the concrete jungle drives you apart.
不会那样的
Well, that won't happen.
纽约是会让人改变的
Well, New York changes people.
不会改变简和我
Not Jane and not me.
再看吧
We'll see.
你似乎和阿莱克希玩得很开心嘛
So it looked like you and Alexis were having a good time.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯 我觉得我哪里扭到了
Yeah. I-I think I tweaked something.
老实说 真的很疼
It's really hurting, actually.
你服用什么药了吗
Well, did you take anything?
只服了阿司匹林
Just aspirin.
我觉得我需要一些更强劲的东西
I think I need something a little stronger.
拜托了
Please?
好了 跟我来吧
Okay. Come on.
我再替你好好检查一下
I'll take another look at you.
女士们 下面让我向你们介绍
Ladies, let me introduce you
5F公♥寓♥间
to apartment 5F,
德雷克大楼最早期的住户之一
where one of the first residents of the Drake,
彼得·克莱默
Peter Kramer,
于1929年万圣夜用短斧杀害了他的妻子
murdered his wife with a hatchet on Halloween night in 1929.
我得回楼下去了
I should head back downstairs.
不然我丈夫会派搜救队找我了
My husband'll send out a search party.
那恐怕只有我们俩了 进去吗
Well, I guess it's just the two of us. Shall we?
你可别想吓到我
You didn't really expect me to be scared.
你要是敢在这间公♥寓♥里单独待五分钟
I bet you one SPA day at exhale
我就请你去温泉疗养一整天
you can't last five minutes inside this apartment alone.
五分钟吗 我跟你赌上了
Oh, five minutes? You're on.
彼得
Peter...
克莱默
Kramer...
德雷克
Drake.
彼得 克莱默 德雷克
无搜索结果.
彼得 克莱默 德雷克
彼得·克莱默 1929年
亨利
Henry?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
你是彼得·克莱默
You're Peter Kramer.
你不是真的
You're not real.
老天啊
Oh, my God.
老天啊 不 不要
Oh, my God! No! No!
不好意思 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
可以把你的电♥话♥借我吗
Um, can I please borrow your phone?
-我有急事 -好的
- It's an emergency. - Uh, yeah.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Thank you so much. Thank you.
9-1-1.
是的 你好
Yes. Yes, hello.
有人闯进了我的公♥寓♥ 袭击了我
Um, somebody broke into my apartment and attacked me.
地址是公园大街999号♥
Uh, the address is 999 park avenue.
叫做德雷克大楼 有人想杀我
It's called the Drake. Somebody's trying to kill me.
-老天啊 你还好吗 -小心
- Oh, my God. Are you all right? - Look out!
不
No!
抱歉 我被吓到了
Sorry. That scared me.
突然停电是派对安排吗
You think that was supposed to happen?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
我得去找简
I gotta find Jane.
你妻子在我手里 多伦先生
I have your wife, Mr. Doran.
你开个价吧
Name your price.
你凭什么觉得我是为了钱
What makes you think I'm after money?
把人命当游戏 很有趣吧
Joy playing games with people's lives.
角色互换一下 感觉如何
How does it feel to be on the other end?
如果你知道我的能力 怎么还敢来招惹
If you know what I'm capable of, why push me?
让你知道 你并不是万能的
To let you know you're not invulnerable.
如果你敢伤害她...
If you hurt her...
那就完全看你的表现了
That depends entirely on you,
看你能不能及时找到她
and if you can find her in time.
奥利维亚在哪
Where is Olivia?
她带朋友去5F房♥间参观了
She went to show her friends apartment 5F.
马上去阁楼
Get up to the penthouse.
-看看她在不在那里 -好的
- See if she shows up there. - Yeah, all right.
阿莱克希
Alexis. Hey.
露易丝到底怎么了
What the hell is going on with Louise?
什么意思 没怎么啊
What do you mean? Nothing.
我刚看到她和斯科特医生一起走了
I just watched her leave with Dr. Scott.
所以呢
So?
所以为什么她都不告诉我一声
So why the hell would she leave a party
就中途离开派对
in the middle without even telling me?
她这么做肯定是有原因的
I'm sure there is an explanation.
你回房♥间看一看
Check your apartment.
她应该在哪里
She's probably up there.
一个人
Alone.
现在需要你 楼上见好吗
有人吗
Hello?
请让我们离开这里
Please get us the hell out of here!
有人能帮我们打开电梯吗
Can somebody get us out of this elevator?
露易丝 别喊了 没用的
Louise. Stop. It's not gonna help.
我只是想离开这座电梯
Look, I-I-I just have to get off this elevator. Okay?
你能打911吗 我把手♥机♥落在楼上了
Can, you, um, can you call 9-1-1? I left my phone upstairs.
有人吗
Hello?
我的手♥机♥也找不着了
Actually, where is my phone?
-天哪 -露易丝 看...
- Oh, God. - Louise, look at--
来人哪 有人吗
Someone, please. Hello?
露易丝 别喊了
Louise! Stop.
看着我 冷静
Okay, look at me. Calm... down.
我得离开这座电梯
Okay, look, I-I have to get off this elevator.
你不懂
You don't understand.
这破玩意之前差点要了我的命
This thing tried to kill me before, okay?
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
-好点了吗 -是的
- Got it? - Yeah.
你那么用力地砸门
You know, the way you were pounding on that door,
看上去并不像肋骨受伤的人啊
it doesn't seem like your ribs are bothering you at all.
说不定是肾上腺素阻断了疼痛
Maybe the adrenaline blocked the pain.
露易丝 我不笨
Louise, I'm not stupid.
我知道是怎么回事
I know what's going on.
我替你做了三次检查了 露易丝
I've examined you three times, Louise,
你没有任何问题
and there's absolutely nothing wrong with you,
除非是 你需要更多的药物
except... you need more pills.
露
Lou?
露 你在里面吗
Lou, are you up here?
露易丝
Louise?
现在需要你
楼上见好吗
多伦夫人 你在这里吗
Mrs. D? You in here?
有人吗
Hello?
奥利维亚
Olivia?
托尼
Tony.
救命
Help.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表