剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
之后问加文为什么他要隐藏
and then ask Gavin why he's hiding the truth
万圣节那晚的真♥相♥
about what really happened Halloween night.
加文 我不太习惯这么做
Gavin, this is really not my thing.
我相信你 山姆 注意听
No, Sam, pay attention.
很快就能知道谁背叛我们
We're gonna find out who betrayed us.
我不知道你们以为我做了什么
Hey, hey, I-I-I don't know what you think I did,
但你们一定抓错认了
but you got the wrong guy here.
我很清楚你做了什么 特伦特先生
I know exactly what you did, Mr. Trent.
那个 那什么都不算
Oh, that? That was nothing.
只是有人要我去恐吓她一下而已
I-I was just supposed to give her a scare, that's all.
我自己也恐吓过一些人
Mm. Well, I've been known to scare a few people myself.
你很幸运 我对雇你的人更感兴趣
Luckily for you, I'm more interested in who hired you.
告诉我是谁 就放你了
So give me a name and you can go.
我没见过他 我们只用电♥话♥联♥系♥
I never met him. W-we just talked on the phone,
他给我现金 下命令
and he dropped off the cash and instructions.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
告诉我是谁 特伦特先生
A name, Mr. Trent,
如果你还想活着离开德雷克大楼的话
if you want to ever leave the Drake.
抱歉 加文 但我现在不该在这里
I'm sorry, Gavin, but I really shouldn't be here right now.
山姆 山姆
Sam. Hey, Sam.
看不下去了吗 山姆
No stomach for the rough stuff, Sam?
加文 你指望从这家伙嘴里套出什么
Gavin, please. You think you can get that guy to talk?
山姆 所有人中
Sam, you of all people
你应该最清楚我的手段
should know how persuasive I can be.
你要怎么处置他
What are you gonna do to him?
和我将要处置你的方法一样
Same thing I'm gonna do to you.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
紧急出口
谁来救救我
Hey, somebody help me!
来人呐
Somebody!
救救我 有人在吗
Somebody help! Hello?!
快来人呐
Somebody!
别害怕
Don't be afraid.
抱歉 我没想要吓你
Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
你的门房♥说你会在五楼
Your, uh, doorman said you'd be up on the fifth floor.
你来是为了指出我的故事更多的漏洞吗
You here to point out more inconsistencies in my story?
并不是
Not exactly.
我来 是向你打听这个人
I'm here to ask you about this man.
天呐
Oh, my God.
就是他
That's--that's him.
他就是那个穿了一套魔鬼衣服的人
That's the man in the devil costume.
我看到他被杀
I saw him get killed.
你们在哪找到他的
Where did you find him?
我们追踪了你打给亨利的电♥话♥
We traced the call you made to Henry's phone.
此人叫利奥·福斯特
Guy's name is Leo Forster.
他女友两小时前报告他失踪
His girlfriend reported him missing two hours ago.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不是说你对我和我的搭档隐瞒了什么
I'm not saying you held something back from me and my partner.
但如果真的另有隐情
If you did,
我洗耳恭听
I'd do my best to hear it right now.
如果我告诉你真♥相♥
If I told you the truth...
你会觉得我疯了
you'd think I was crazy.
我是个纽约警♥察♥ 凡·维恩小姐
I'm a New York city cop, Miss Van Veen.
疯狂的事我见着多了
I'm highly trained for crazy.
好吧
Okay.
之前我说
When I said before that
我没有看见袭击我的那个人的脸
I didn't see the face of the man who attacked me...
那不是真的
That's not true.
我看见他了
I saw him.
我 还跟他说话了
I... spoke to him.
就是这个人
It was this man.
彼得·克莱默
Uh, Peter Kramer.
一个鬼魂袭击了你
A ghost attacked you,
你是这个意思吗
that's what you're saying?
想打电♥话♥给贝尔维尤精神病院
Wanna call Bellevue and
立刻让我穿上病号♥服吗
put me in a straightjacket right now?
不用担心
Don't worry.
亨利就快亲自打这个电♥话♥了
I think Henry's pretty close to making the call himself.
我祖父在我8岁的时候去世
My grandfather died when I was 8 years old.
我们关系非常好
We'd been pretty close.
在那之后 我觉得我可以在房♥子附近
Afterwards, I thought I could feel his...
感受到他的存在
presence around the house.
甚至能闻到他抽过的雪茄
I could even smell the cigars he used to smoke.
我的父母只是把它当做
Well, my folks wrote it off--
我对他回忆的异想天开
my memory of him with an overactive imagination.
有一天 我帮我爸爸修理房♥间的取暖器
One day, I'm helping my dad fix our old wall heater in the den,
他在通风口后面抽出一盒雪茄
and he pulls out this box of cigars from behind the vent,
告诉我 我一直以来闻到的就是这个
and he tells me this is what I've been smelling,
说我祖父的鬼魂根本不存在
that my grandfather's ghost wasn't real.
你是说 关于我的遭遇
You're saying that there is a logical explanation
有个合乎逻辑的解释吗
for what's happening to me?
我是指
I'm saying...
人们想要有一个合乎逻辑的解释
People want there to be a logical explanation.
那是我后来才明白的道理
It's what I realized
因为我发现 是我父亲买♥♥了雪茄
when I found out my dad had bought those cigars
故意放到通风口后面 让我们找到
and hid them in the vent for us to find.
他只是不想让我再相信鬼魂一事
He didn't want me seeing anymore ghosts.
所以
And now...
我现在愿意倾听在别人看来不可能的事
that's why I like to keep an open mind.
是贾维斯 我得走了
Jarvis. I gotta go.
谢谢你的咖啡 凡·维恩小姐
Thanks for the coffee, Miss Van Veen.
劳蕾尔
Laurel.
对不起我迟到了 我刚才有事
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. I was on a call.
你的衬衫还好吗
How's your shirt?
我的衬衫怎么了
What's wrong with my shirt?
解下你的领带
Okay, well, lose the tie.
我无法换掉整个包装
If I can't change the package,
我至少能换条丝带
I can at least change the ribbon.
我自己来就好
Uh, I can do this.
我很怀疑
Debatable.
你马上要会面的都是纽约的重要人物
Okay, so you are meeting with New York kingmakers
杰弗里 · 郎 马修·汤普森 约翰 · 巴克利
Jeffrey Lang, Matthew Thompson, and John Buckley.
巴克利 我听说过巴克利
Buckley? I've heard of Buckley.
你是应该听过
Yeah, you should've.
他支持过这个城市的前四任市长
He's backed the last four mayors of this city.
你只要能攀上他
You kiss his ring,
前途就会一片光明
and doors will open.
不客气
You're welcome.
四位市长 我该换件衬衫的
Four mayors? I should've changed my shirt.
奥利维亚 你感觉如何
How do you feel, Olivia?
我的头还是会痛
I can't seem to get rid of my headache.
加文 我昨晚喝了多少
Gavin... how much should I drink?
在苦艾酒之前吗
Well, before the absinthe?
我记得看见你拿着
I recall seeing you with
一瓶九七年产的宝林歇
a bottle of Bollinger '97 at some point.
然后就是很多的马丁尼酒
And then there were the Martinis at the top of the night.
看了我真是喝多了
Guess I really overdid it.
你在派对上从来都是很豪爽的
Well, you were never shy at a party.
你想要我请埃文斯医生过来吗
Should I have Dr. Evans come back?
不用了 我觉得做个按♥摩♥会更好
No, I-I think a massage would probably be better.
我也可以安排一次按♥摩♥
Well, I can arrange for one of those as well.
加文 谢谢你
Gavin, thank you for...
照顾我
looking after me.
男人为自己心爱的女人这样是应该的
That's what a man does for the woman he loves.
我现在去帮你做个预约吧
Why don't I go set up that appointment for you?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
亨利 走慢点
Henry, slow down!
怎么了
What's wrong?
你刚刚在里面表现得很棒
Look, you were amazing back there.
他们很喜欢你
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表