剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
她让我给她寄几件东西过去
She asked me to send her a few things.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我都以为你不会再回来了
I started to think you weren't coming back.
我一直在布鲁克林的朋友那里
I've been staying with a friend in Brooklyn,
一直待到理清头绪为止
just until I can figure a few things out.
我只是回来拿点东西
I just came by to grab some stuff.
你们之间发生的事 我很遗憾
I'm sorry about what happened between you guys.
如果这其中...有我的一部分原因...
God, if any of this was... because of me--
不要说了
Please stop.
你说这话太讽刺了
You're entering highly ironic territory.
我们的问题已经存在一段时间了
And look, it--it's been building for a while.
我已经记不得上次
I can't remember the last time
我和露易丝开开心心在一起是什么时候了
that Louise and I were actually happy together.
无论如何
And for what it's worth,
她出轨都跟你无关
it's not like you made her sleep with that guy.
是她自己的原因
She did that on her own.
布莱恩 你只是看到一条短♥信♥
Brian, you read a text message.
不能就此断定她出轨了
You don't know if she cheated.
我看到了露从电梯出来时脸上的表情
I saw the expression on Lou's face when she stepped off that elevator.
我很久没见过那种表情了
I haven't seen that look in years.
至少对我没有
Least not for me, anyway.
反正 我觉得你是个好男人
Well... I think you're a great guy.
亨利 怎么了
So, Henry, what's going on?
简在德雷克大楼遇到了怪事
Things have been a little weird for Jane at the Drake.
她看到了不该看到的东西
She's... seeing things.
我是说 她确信这个地方...
I mean, she's convinced this place is--
毕竟这是栋老房♥子
It's an old building.
有时就是会让人觉得毛骨悚然
Sometimes it gets under people's skin.
问题是
Question is,
你对她的爱
you love her that much.
能让你愿意放弃自己的梦想吗
You're willing to walk away from your dreams?
加文 我的生活不能没有她 但...
Gavin, I couldn't imagine my life without her, but...
我如果不是左右为难 就不来寻求你的建议了
I wouldn't be asking your advice if this were an easy decision.
与爱人相守是我们生命中最美好的事
The best part of who we are is the women who love us.
没有爱人生活将毫无乐趣
We're weak without them.
如果我们是聪明人
And if we're smart,
我们要竭尽所能让她们幸福
we'll do anything we can to keep them happy.
说的太对了
That is exactly right.
我记得你跟我说过
I remember you told me
你想和简结婚 是真的吗
you wanted to marry Jane. Is that true?
对 是这样
Yeah. Absolutely.
听起来有些老套 但我相信婚姻
I know it sounds quaint, but I believe in marriage.
你是说求婚吗
Are you saying propose?
加文 我...
Oh, Gavin, I, uh...
我觉得现在可能不是好时机
I don't think this is the right time.
那你就创造时机 使之成为绝佳的时机
Then you make it the right time. You make it the perfect time.
亨利 我认为你在这里会前途无量
I think you have a bright future in this town, Henry.
你现在是英雄
You're a hero now,
但记忆会褪色
but memory fades.
你不会再有像这次一样
You're not gonna get another shot like this
实现前途抱负的机会了
to fulfill your promise.
如果我是你 我会用尽一切办法
If I were you, I would do whatever I could
把简留下
to keep Jane right here.
你觉得如果我向简求婚
So you think if I propose to Jane,
她就会留在纽约了吗
she's gonna stay in New York?
是的
I do.
亨利 如果你下定决心了
And if you're really serious about doing it, Henry,
奥利维亚是你要咨♥询♥的不二人选
Olivia is the one to ask.
咨♥询♥我什么
Ask me what?
如果...
Well, if...
我要去商场选购...
I was in the market for, say..
钻石婚戒
a diamond ring,
你能帮我做做参考吗
Could you point me in the right direction?
明天下午三点来找我
Meet me here tomorrow at 3:00.
我带你去朱迪思里普卡[珠宝品牌]
I'll take you to Judith Ripka.
我在那边有熟人
I've got the guy for you.
好的 谢谢 奥利维亚
All right. Thank you, Olivia.
加文 很感谢你的建议
Gavin, I, um, I appreciate the advice.
我很乐意帮忙 亨利
Always here for you, Henry.
祝你们晚安
All right, have a good night, guys.
简今天跟我说她要离开纽约了
Uh, Jane told me that she's leaving New York today.
我不会让他们任何一个离开的
I'm not letting either one of them walk away.
现在这个时机真是太草稿了
Well, the timing of this couldn't be worse.
亲爱的 我们会没事的
Darling, we're gonna be fine.
维克特·肖恩怎么办
And what about Victor Shaw?
已经在处理了
The situation is being dealt with even as we speak.
急诊
我要确保你没带危险品 医生
Gotta make sure you're clean, Doc.
我身上可没武器
I don't have any weapons on me.
现在我能查看我的病人了吗
Can I please see my patient now?
谢谢
Thank you.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?!
外婆
Grandma?
你在这儿吗
Are you out here?
外婆
Grandma?
你怎么出来的
How did you get out here?
你怎么能站起来了
How are you even standing?
外婆
Grandma...
发生什么事了
What's happening?
不要
Don't...
让
let...
简
Jane...
离开
leave.
沃尔特 你能帮我个忙吗
Walt, could you do me a favor and,
把这封信送去给楼上的多伦先生
take this letter upstairs to Mr. Doran, please?
我来看着前台
I-I'll watch the desk.
你的辞职信 是吧
Your resignation letter, huh?
你为什么这样说
Why would you say that?
我不知道 我只是 觉得是
Oh, I don't know. I just... kinda thought it.
好吧
Right. Well,
你能现在就送到楼上吗
Can you just take the letter upstairs right now, please?
-我这就去 -谢谢
- On my way. - Thank you.
你辞职托尼会很开心的
Tony's gonna be happy you're stepping aside.
简
Jane?
诺娜
Nona.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
现在哪儿也不去
Nowhere right now.
我得帮沃尔特看着前台
I'm just, uh, watching the desk for Walt.
我是说 你要搬出去吗
I mean, are you moving out?
那个
Well, uh...
其实 我本想这周晚些时候再告诉大家
Actually, I was gonna tell people later this week.
没错 我
Yeah. I, uh...
我要搬回印第安纳
I'm moving back to Indiana.
不 不行
No, you can't.
我外婆说我不能让你走 简
My grandma said I can't let you leave, Jane.
好吧
Okay.
可我从来没见过你外婆
Well, I've--I've never actually met your grandmother,
就算我见过 这事也不是她说了算的
And even if I had, it's really not her choice to make.
你不明白吗
Don't you get it?
你是这个地方的一部分
You're a part of this place.
诺娜 别说了
Okay, Nona, stop.
这地方让我害怕 你明白吗
This place scares me. Do you understand that?
你也走掉的话
You run away,
在德雷克大楼我就失去了唯一能信任的人
I lose the one person at the Drake I can trust.
诺娜
Nona, it...
我 奥利维亚 这些都很漂亮 可
Wow. I--Olivia, these are all beautiful, but...
我觉得这儿的戒指盒我都买♥♥不起
I get the feeling that I can't afford a ring box in this place.
你打算要什么价位的 亨利
What kind of budget are we dealing with, Henry?
三千美元多一点
Little over $3,000.
那 这枚多少钱
Well, how--how--how much is this one?
三千美元
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表