剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
再换点复古的灯具
and restore some of the old lighting fixtures.
不过我还是把决定权
But I'll leave all that...
都交给你吧
up to you.
好的 抱歉 我刚才在想
Right. Sorry. I-I was just thinking,
如果我们能重装一下地板就好了
it would be great if we could refinish the floors,
但成本又太贵
but that could be costly.
20万美元
$200,000?
尽情发挥吧
Work your magic.
所以你就决定
So you decided to just...
离开我们的生活
walk out of our lives?
让我们以为你死了
Let us think you were dead?
你知不知道这有多自私
Do you know how selfish that was?
我那时很生气
I was mad
车开得很猛
and driving reckless.
然后我就...
And I just...
失去控制了
lost control.
汽车爆♥炸♥了
The car exploded.
我坐在路边
I was sitting on the side of the road
突然想到如果我能...
when it came to me that I could just...
就这样消失
disappear...
那我所有的烦恼也都会消失了
and all my problems would be gone.
车里的尸体是谁的
Whose body is in the car?
我们埋葬的人是谁
Who... who did we bury?
我的朋友
My friend...
玛利亚
Maria.
她被困在车里了
She got trapped in the car.
我想去救她
I tried to get her out.
但失败了
But I couldn't.
我不认为我的行为就是对的
Look, I am not proud of what I've done.
但我知道一件事
But I do know one thing,
我做出的所有选择都将我领到了这里
that all of the decisions that I have made have led me here,
回到你身边
back to you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry...
妈妈
Mom.
为什么 萨莎
Why, Sasha?
我还是不明白你为什么要走
I still don't understand why you left.
我发现了德克大楼的秘密
I found out about the Drake
发现了爸爸是什么样的人
and the kind of man that dad really was.
我很迷茫
And I was confused
还很害怕
and scared.
我只想伤害爸爸
And I just wanted to hurt dad.
伤害你们两个
I wanted to hurt you both.
对不起
I'm sorry.
现在你回来了
Well, you're back.
我们还有机会重新开始
We have a chance to start over.
我应该开始写作了
I should get writing.
你一直都想当个作家吗
Did you always want to be a writer?
是啊
Yeah.
你居然没放弃 真令人敬佩
It's impressive you never gave up.
大多数人都会见异思迁
Most people just fold, cash out,
放弃梦想 转投别家去了
move on to the next game.
你真厉害
Good for you.
这只是个权宜之计
This is just an arrangement.
是个合作关系
An understanding.
没别的了
Nothing more.
你...你懂的 对吗
You...you get that, right?
我只是想聊聊天而已
I was just making conversation.
下次不会了
It won't happen again.
抱歉
I'm sorry. That...
我刚才话说得太重了
That was a terrible thing to say.
我只是...
I just...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你呢
What about you?
你的梦想是什么
What was your dream?
我是来看♥房♥♥子的
I'm here about the apartment.
好啊 每个月租金一万
Sure. Uh, it's $10,000 a month,
首期 末期和保险押金我现在就要交
and I'm gonna need first, last, and a security deposit.
估计我穷酸的警员工资付不起啊
I'm not sure I can cover that on a cop's salary.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
有没有找到玛丽丝失踪的线索
Did you have any luck finding where Maris disappeared to?
还没有
Not yet.
我找人正在管理处调查着呢
Got, uh, someone down at the precinct looking into it, though.
我会一直跟进的
I'll keep on it.
这就是你看见莉比的地方
That's where you saw Libby?
对 看看这个
Yeah. Look at this.
好的
Okay.
她在镜子上画了这个图案
She drew this on the mirror.
之后我发现这一页上
And then I found the same symbol
到处都是同样的图案 看
all over this page. See?
我猜她是想告诉我
I think she's trying to tell me,
答案就在这本书里
the answers are in this book.
什么答案呢
Yeah, but the answers to what?
莉比死的那天
The day Libby was sacrificed,
德雷克大楼改变了
the Drake changed.
我在她身体里的时候感觉到了
I felt it when I was in her body.
这里产生了一股黑暗力量
A darkness descended over this place.
并且
And...
我猜测 她的亡灵
her spirit, I guess...
被困在这里了
became trapped here.
我觉得她想让我还她自♥由♥
And I think she wants me to set her free.
日记里怎么说
What's the journal say?
问题就在这
That's just it.
莉比死后
After Libby died,
彼得·克莱默的日记就让人看不懂了
Peter kramer's journal makes no sense.
像 像是胡言乱语
It's... it's in gibberish.
或许是密文
Maybe it's a code.
你能破解吗
You think that's something you could figure out?
这种古老的秘密社团都有自己的语言
Well, all these old secret societies did have their own language,
比如共济会 骷髅会
like, uh, the freemasons, skull & bones.
这可能是龙之令的代码
And this could be the code for the Order of the Dragon.
或许我们能找个学者
Maybe we can find a scholar.
专攻秘社语言的人
Someone who specializes in secret languages.
如果龙之令有其他的后代
If there was another descendant of the Order of the Dragon...
那么破解的方法
Maybe the key to understanding all of this
就会传给他们
was passed down to them.
马丁
Martin.
苏利文先生 有什么可以效劳的
Mr. Sullivan, what can I do for you?
别假惺惺了
Drop the choir boy act.
纽约的狗屁英雄啊
New York's hero my ass.
我知道是你
I know it was you...
还有你手下的人
And your people behind the leak.
你当我不知道你觊觎我的职位吗
You think I don't hear things, that you got your sights set on my job?
你闯进来拯救世界
Well, I'm not just gonna lie down and take it
可我不会逆来顺受的
while you ride in and save the day.
慢点说
Slow down.
首先 我是今早才知道的
The first I heard about it was this morning.
你毁了我全家
You destroyed my family.
你高兴了吧
I hope you're happy.
我劝你走开吧
I think you need to walk away.
现在
Right now.
她回来以后你就一副欲言又止的样子
You've been biting your tongue ever since she came back.
怎么回事
What is going on?
你觉得她还是当年离开我们的那个姑娘吗
Do you think she's the same girl who left us?
她需要指导而已
She just needs guidance,
需要父亲强有力的双手
her father's steady hand.
加文 她很有潜力
Gavin, she's so full of potential.
做什么的潜力呢
Potential to do what exactly?
不知道你能不能看得出来
Well, I don't know if you can see it, but...
她很像你
She's a lot like you.
你只需给她一个机会
You just need to give her a chance.
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表