剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表
很好
Nice.
是你那位神秘的公♥关♥专员干的吗
This is from your mysterious P.R. agent?
是的 她叫劳蕾尔
Uh, yeah. Laurel.
她说她很期待和你会面
She says she's looking forward to meeting you.
我在想 或许 跟他见面之后
I was thinking maybe we can have coffee
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
after my... meeting.
恐怕你只能独自享用了 亨利
I'm afraid you're flying solo today, Henry.
我得去
I have some...
处理几件棘手的事
some pressing business I'm dealing with.
-好吧 -好
- Sure. - Yeah.
你确定这里安全吗
Are you sure we're safe here?
是的 这里是多伦先生名下的房♥产
Yeah, this is one of Mr. Doran's properties.
该工程是我堂兄负责 没问题
And my cousin's a super on the project. We're good.
是加文打来的
It's Gavin.
坐下
Sit down.
好了 我帮你离开德雷克大楼了
Okay, I got you out of the Drake.
你有一个小时的时间把我女儿弄来
You got an hour to get my daughter here
不然就把你送回去
or you go right back.
我们一起溜走 加文感觉如何
How does Gavin feel about us sneaking away together?
你现在该担心的人可不是多伦先生 朋友
Mr. Doran shouldn't be the one you're worried about, my friend.
你不会杀我
You're not going to kill me.
我是唯一知道怎么找到萨莎的人
I'm the only one who knows how to find Sasha.
-他的手♥机♥在你那里吗 -在
- You got his cell phone? - Yeah.
她躲着你十年了 奥利维亚
She's been avoiding you for ten years, Olivia.
如果她现在听到你的声音 会再躲十年
If she hears your voice now, it'll be ten more.
是你打给她 不是我
You're calling her, not me.
告诉我号♥码
Give me the number.
号♥码是什么
What's the number?
快速拨号♥ 2键
Speed-dial 2.
你告诉她到这里和你见面 别耍花招
You tell her to meet you here. And don't mess it up.
-语♥音♥信箱 -那就留言
- Voice mail. - Leave a message.
好
All right.
是我
It's me.
抱歉 我该早些打给你的 一切都好
Sorry. I should've called. E-everything's fine.
一小时后在肯特大道和第九街区交汇处见我
Meet me at Kent Avenue and 9th Street in an hour.
我想给你看看我要买♥♥下的这栋建筑
I wanna show you this building I'm going to buy.
真的很漂亮
She's built beautifully.
我不信任这个人 多伦夫人
I don't trust this guy, Mrs. D.
没事的 托尼
It's all right, Tony.
肖恩先生是个懂得知恩图报的人
Mr. Shaw understands quid pro quo.
你会放了我吗
Are you going to release me?
你还是接吧
You should get that.
你知道他不喜欢留语♥音♥信息
You know he doesn't like leaving voice mails.
我是奥利维亚·多伦 请留...
You've reached Olivia Doran. Please le--
我现在就可以追踪手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I can track the cell phone now.
把肖恩杀了 把奥利维亚带回来
Kill Shaw. Bring Olivia home.
加文会派人来找我们的
Gavin will send someone to find us.
你最好还是祈祷萨莎先过来吧
You better pray Sasha gets here first.
这是什么茶
What kind of tea is this?
甘菊茶 还加了一些神奇的草药
Chamomile, with a little magic herb.
喝了之后我不会产生幻觉吧
It--it's not gonna get me stoned, is it?
只是让你放松的 仅此而已
It's just to loosen up the mind, is all.
你之前有尝试过"归位催眠疗法"吗
Have you ever had regressive hypnosis?
没有 我确定没有
No, uh, pretty sure I haven't.
再喝点
Keep drinkin'.
那真是个不同寻常的钟 玛丽丝
That's a-an unusual clock, Maris.
-怎么用它来判断时间 -不是用来看时间的
- How does it tell the time? - It doesn't.
那是干什么的
So what does it do?
是让人进入催眠状态的工具
The clock is a tool to induce trance.
在这大楼里一直存在着一种黑暗力量
There's a dark presence that's haunting this building.
我也不知道到底是什么
I don't know what it is,
但它来自未知世界 而且它能够
but it's from beyond, and it has the ability
开启过去与现在 生与死之间的大门
to open this door between past and present and life and death.
你从螺旋楼梯走下去的时候
And when you went down that spiral staircase,
就相当于跨过了一扇门
you crossed a threshold,
而当时的记忆
and those memories
被锁在了你内心深处
are locked deep in your mind.
但是你可以重新开启它们
But you will be able to unlock them.
好
Okay.
你听我说话的时候
As you listen to my voice,
注意力要集中在钟上
I want you to focus on the clock.
仔细看钟上的指针
Watch the hand on the clock.
仔细看它的移♥动♥方式
Watch how it moves.
把注意力集中在上面
Concentrate on that.
同时调整你的 呼吸
Pace your breathing on that.
克莱默先生要求来者都要在留言簿上签字
The Kramers have asked that everyone sign the guestbook.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
噢 好的
Oh. Sure.
登记簿
日期 1927年10月28日
简·凡·维恩
我还以为你叫莉比·格里菲思呢
I thought your name was Libby Griffith.
很高兴你能过来 莉比
Glad you made it, Libby.
乔瑟琳一直在找你
Jocelyn's been asking for you.
莉比 你终于来了
Oh, Libby! You're here!
快点来吃蛋糕
Come have a piece of cake.
莉比 怎么了
Libby, what's wrong?
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
没事...
Nothing...
很抱歉...
I'm sorry. Uh...
你想干什么
What would you like to do?
你能帮我找找莎莉吗
Will you help me find Sally?
她应该在楼上
I think she's upstairs.
好
Sure.
我觉得我们不应该进来 亲爱的
I-I don't think we're supposed to be in here, sweetheart.
莎莉 你在这里
Oh, Sally. There you are.
如果爸爸知道我们进来这里 他一定会生气的
Daddy will be cross if he finds us in here.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
事已至此 你别无选择
The wheels are in motion. You can't stop it.
我已经告诉你了 我不能这么做
I told you, I can't do it.
喝杯酒 放松一下
Have a drink. Calm your nerves.
我不想喝酒
I don't want a damn drink.
感到紧张是很正常的 彼得
It's natural to feel nervous, Peter.
你想想 过了今晚
Just think, after tonight,
我们能得到想得到的一切
whatever we desire will be ours.
谁在那里
Who's there?
乔瑟琳
Jocelyn?
是我 爸爸
It's just me, daddy.
乔瑟琳 你是在这里玩吗
Jocelyn, were you playing in here?
我告诉过你多少次了 绝不能进入这间房♥
How many times have I told you? This room is private.
可是我得来找莎莉
But I had to get Sally.
我带你下楼吧 亲爱的
Let me take you downstairs, my dear.
别拖太久 彼得
Don't be long, Peter.
简 该醒过来了
Jane. Time to wake up.
-上帝啊 -没事 你没事
- Oh, my God. - All right. You're all right.
呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Just breathe.
我的天啊 玛丽丝
My god, Maris.
我在那儿
Uh, I-I was there.
在1927年
It was 1927.
我看到日期了 1927年十月28日
I-I saw the date-- October 28, 1927.
你的记忆开始复苏了
Your memories are starting to coming back.
我叫莉比·格里菲思 我在她的身体里
My name was Libby Griffith. I... I was in her body.
我在乔瑟琳的生日宴上照看她
I was babysitting Jocelyn on her birthday.
我的祖母乔瑟琳 她当时5岁
Jocelyn, my--my grandmother-- she was 5 years old.
玛丽丝 这太...
Maris, it was, uh...
古怪吗
Freaky?
继续深呼吸
Keep breathing.
-不要这么急促地呼吸 -好
- I don't want you to hyperventilate. - Okay.
我不明白
I don't under-- understand.
为什么我会是莉比
W-why was I Libby?
我想你们之间一定有某种特殊的纽带联♥系♥
I assume that there's some kind of bond.
她选择了你
剧集 | 鬼楼契约(2012) | 导航列表